Chapter 38 – Second Study
3.7k 4 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My second idea was even simpler. I wanted to try interacting with people already having sex and see what would happen. I thought it shouldn’t be too hard. I still remember what happened on my first day in this world, when I was on my way back home from school. I had come across a couple having sex on the streets, which had promptly invited me to join them.

It didn’t take me too long to find what I was looking for. After a few minutes, I came across a couple in the middle of having sex after turning a corner. The man was in his forties, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was relatively muscular and was penetrating the woman in a relaxed manner. The woman was red-haired with blue eyes, seeming to be in her thirties. Her long hair expanded on her back and chest, highlighting her skinny build. She had her back to the wall of the street while the man was coming from the front, holding one of her legs up to allow for better coitus. The woman was moaning lightly, in rhythm with the slow sex they were having.

I observed them for a moment, building up the courage I needed to intervene. I instead built a boner while this happened and when they noticed me, I approached them.

“Hello. Could I join you two?”

Just like the previous couple, they both glanced at me, followed by looking down at my hard-on. They smiled and nodded, with the man speaking first.

“Of course, young man. I was in the mood for slow sex today so it’d be great if you could match our current pace.”

He was even more welcoming than I expected. I tried to translate this situation to an equivalent in my previous world. Wouldn’t be like two people playing a game of cards and welcoming a new player to spice things up a little? The woman continued the talk.

“What would you like to do, boy? Handjob? Spit roast me? Double penetration?”

Whoa, that’s a sudden spike in kink. I haven’t even tried anal yet and she wants me to double-penetrate her? Wait, is anal a thing in this world where the goal is to make babies? Is it just a pleasure thing like cunnilingus and fellatio?

Taken by surprise, I hesitated for a moment.

“T-then, a handjob, please.”

“Alright.”

She spoke to the man next.

“Let’s change position. The wall isn’t comfortable anyway.”

“Sure.”

The two of them were very experienced. With just those words, the man went to the closest bench on the street and sat down. The woman followed, sitting on his dick with a sigh of pleasure. She then signaled me with a hand gesture to come closer. When I was right in front of her, she made another hand gesture.

“Take out your dick, boy.”

I opened my fly to let my schlong out while she licked her left hand’s palm to lubricate it. It felt a bit weird to expose myself for all to see but, except for the two people I was interacting with, no one else cared.

With everyone now ready, she took my shaft in hand, going up and down my size, calmly masturbating me. Her moist hand felt great on my cock and I let her do her thing, appreciating her skilled hand movements. In parallel, she moved her hips up and down, riding the sitting man in a well-used manner. It was clear this wasn’t the first time she did something like this and I wondered if these skills were basic for most women in this world.

“Mhmm… Mhmm… You’re quite large, boy. Are you sure you don’t want to DP me?”

“Maybe another time.”

“That’s a shame. Mhmm… It’s not every day I get such an opportunity. I’m sure your big penis would feel great whichever hole you insert it in.”

Even while talking, she didn’t stop what she was doing. Her handjob was amazing. She sometimes used her thumb to stimulate my glans, forcing me to shiver with pleasure. Some other times, she would pleasantly knead my balls, pushing my sperm to quietly accumulate for a future release.

“She’s right. Double penetration feels good for men too. I recommend it.”

The man also gave his opinion, comfortably seated on the bench. After a few minutes, the woman experienced her first orgasm. She moaned louder while cumming, twitching a few times on top of the dick that was penetrating her. After enjoying the post-climax bliss, she resumed bouncing while still going up and down my penis, in a very natural way. A little later, it was my turn to go.

“I’m going to come.”

“Oh, that was quick. Aim for my mouth, boy. I don’t want to dirty my clothes more than necessary.”

She opened her mouth wide while directing my cock to it. I let myself go as soon as we were in position, ejaculating with a groan of pleasure and sending a few jets of sperm inside her jaws. She accepted it all, gulping my seed when I was done filling her. It was quite the view to come inside the mouth of a woman who was bouncing on another cock.

Everything was perfect so far. My experiment had worked well and I had gotten a superb handjob. It was interesting to participate in an act where there were more than two active players. However, I had forgotten two things. The woman let my dick go and grinned at me.

“Nice ejaculation. Now, how are you going to repay me if you don’t want to double-penetrate me?”

Ah, of course. This is considered part of the “give and take” sex. It’s my turn to give now.

I wasn’t too sure what I could do in this situation so I chose to ask her directly.

“What else can I do?”

“Let’s see. There are plenty of choices. I’ll let you pick what you prefer. You can work on my breasts while I’m being fucked or you can do my clitoris. Other options are fingering my ass or rimming me. I also like to get my feet licked if you want to. Especially in between the toes.”

“…”

This woman is way too high level for me!

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

76