Chapter 39 – Trick
3.4k 5 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a moment of panic, I decided it would be good for me to take the lightest option.

“T-then, your breasts.”

“Okay.”

She immediately agreed, seemingly not bothered that I didn’t go with the more extreme choices. She stood up to remove the man’s dick from her pussy, turned around, and rode him again with her back to him. This meant that her front was open for me to work on. After removing her top and bra, she spread her arms and signaled me to move to her front.

“Go ahead.”

I checked what I had to work with when I was in position. As a thin woman, her boobs were also small sized. Although they only formed a small bulge over her torso, they were perky and erect due to the arousal she was currently feeling. They looked quite cute as I approached them. I delicately put a hand over one to massage it and used my mouth on the other, licking and suckling her flesh and nipple.

“Yes. Good boy. Just like that. Can you do this until he comes?”

She pointed at the man behind her and I nodded. The man gave me a weird smile but didn’t say anything, just enjoying the sex calmly. I focused on my task, my hand easily surrounding the woman’s small chest. From kneading her flesh to stimulating her nipples, I performed all the tricks I knew while the woman continued to move her waist up and down, fucking herself on the man’s dick. Time passed and, just like before, the woman came from time to time, trembling in pleasure and closing her eyes with ecstatic sighs. Maybe because her breasts were being stimulated, she came faster than before, often commending my work when she reached an orgasm.

I continued my job to repay her and time passed slowly. However, after a long time like this, I finally realized the second issue with the situation: the man wasn’t coming at all! I stopped working on the woman’s chest and looked at the duo in front of me. The woman grinned innocently but the man chuckled.

“You’re too naïve, young man. She tricked you.”

“What?”

“Why would you need to stimulate her breasts through several of her orgasms when she only made you come once? You were done repaying her long ago. I’m worried about you, young man. You’re too easy to trick.”

I looked at the woman, shocked by the revelation. Thinking about it, this made total sense. I didn’t think much about the situation in the first place. Who would dislike sucking on a woman's boobs, anyway?

This time, the woman gave a playful smirk and chuckled mischievously.

“Hahaha. I’m sorry, boy. You’re too innocent. I couldn’t help myself and play a little with you. Sorry!”

She didn’t look sorry in the least, though. I was more confused than anything else. Even though I had lost a bit of time, it wasn’t that bad. I sighed and stood up, deciding I was done with this weird duo.

“Don’t be upset, boy. I can make you ejaculate again if you want.”

“I’m good, thanks. I’ll leave now. Enjoy the sex.”

The man gave a wry smile this time.

“You can go, young man. At my age, I need to fuck for a long time before I can cum, especially with such slow sex. It was cruel of her to give this condition.”

“I didn’t mean anything bad by it! It was just funny!”

“Yes, yes. Focus on the sex and tighten your cunt, will you?”

“Sure!”

They stopped paying attention to me and resumed their fun right after. I left them to their devices, quickly changing streets. This world was so open and fair with sex that I didn’t expect someone to trick me like this. Even though it was quite innocent, this made me realize that I should think a bit more before agreeing to everything just because it was related to sex. This should serve as a good lesson for me.

In a way, it wasn’t a bad event. I wanted to learn more about the world and got exactly that. I also learned how easy it was to join people having sex and how advanced sexual acts were still a thing in this world. With pornography not existing at all, it wasn’t a source of sexual knowledge I could use. Talking directly to people and experiencing the reality of the situation on the field were the best ways to further my understanding.

For now, I went back home to eat something for lunch. The house was empty, everyone out to their chosen plans for the day. I made myself a sandwich and ate quickly, thinking about what I should do next. By the time I was done eating, I had gotten an idea, which was more something I wanted to try for fun than anything else. Now that I had come once, I wasn’t too much in a hurry to have another release. Whether the next idea worked or not didn’t matter too much. If it didn't and I got horny along the way, I could just get sex from pretty much anyone and anywhere.

In the previous world, my only tiny hope of having sex would be to go steady with a girl, after a long period of getting to know each other. From then on, I would need to go on many dates and treat my girlfriend nicely all along the way. And then, she might eventually feel inclined to take our relationship further, probably after many months of dating, and grant me the right to… kiss her.

Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a little but this was the idea. In this world, instead, I could simply ask any random woman on the street and have a high chance of getting sex with her. There wasn’t even a possible comparison between the two.

It goes without saying which world I liked better.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

64