Chapter 40 – Third Study
3.5k 2 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I roamed the streets once more until I found what I was looking for. There were still folks having sex here and there, creating a relaxed and pleasant overall mood. Since the weather was still warm and sunny, people weren’t afraid of going out to have fun.

I eventually sat on a bench on a busy street. I thought about erotic memories on purpose until I became erect. Trying to get rid of the notion that I was doing anything weird, I removed my pants and underwear, sitting on the bench with my tool ready to pierce the heavens, available for all to see. My idea was simple. I just wanted to see what would happen if I did this.

The reactions were even better than I expected. The first woman who passed by looked at my boner, checked the time, took on a regretful expression, and continued her way. The second one, however, smiled and immediately approached me. She was in her twenties, with semi-long blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a comfortable T-shirt and skirt. She sported an average build, not appearing slim or fat.

“Hello there. Would you like to have sex with me?”

No useless discussion and straight to the point. That’s why I liked this world.

“Hello. Sure, I’d be glad to. What would you like to do?”

She laughed in a good mood.

“If you ask this, most women will give you the same answer, you know? Vaginal sex with internal ejaculation.”

This made sense considering the advantages of having children. It was normal to take the opportunity if it came by. I remembered the woman from this morning and got curious.

“That’s fine with me. Can I ask a weird question?”

She started to remove her clothes as soon as I finished the first sentence. She stopped her movement and stared at me when hearing the second part.

“Yes?”

“If you had the choice between getting double penetrated hard and long until you came your head out but without vaginal ejaculation and simple vaginal sex with internal ejaculation, which one would you choose?”

“Hm. That’s a good question. I think most women have thought about this or something similar at some point. I believe it depends on the woman’s situation. The younger the woman is, the more chances are she will choose to cum her brain out. The same probably applies to women who already have one or more children. Women without children and those getting older and more desperate will probably always choose a chance to get a vaginal ejaculation. Even though the opportunity to get double penetrated and cumming your brain out is as rare or even rarer as getting a vaginal internal ejaculation, it’s hard to pass on a chance of getting pregnant.”

“I see. Out of curiosity, what would you choose?”

“I’d go with vaginal internal ejaculation. I’m growing older now and I dream of having a baby.”

“I see. Thanks for answering me. Let’s do that, then.”

“Great.”

She finished removing her clothes, only keeping her shoes on. She put her clothes on the bench together with mine, not caring much that they were all mixed together.

Her breasts were mid-sized, healthy-looking, and perky. Her vagina only had a small amount of blonde hair at the top, which she hadn’t bothered touching. Her pussy lips appeared fleshy and sexy, waiting impatiently for what was to come.

She came closer to my sitting self and queried.

“Since you’re already hard, can I ask you to prepare me?”

“Of course.”

She nodded happily and climbed on the bench. She put one foot on each side of me, next to my thighs, and laid her hands on each side of my head, on the back of the bench. Most of her body was now above my sitting self, with her cunt around the level of my head. She moved her hips forward until her twat was right in front of my mouth, allowing me to smell her pleasant whiff.

Although I wanted to plunge into her beautiful pussy right away, I didn’t forget my lessons. I put a hand on one of her thighs and another on her butt, caressing both at the same time. As for my mouth, I aimed for her other inner thigh, kissing and licking it sensually. It wasn’t too long before the woman sighed in appreciation.

“I’m very lucky to come across you, you know? It’s been so long since a guy paid me any attention.”

I stopped for a moment to answer her.

“Oh no. How long has it been?”

“About one year.”

“That’s a shame when you’re such a nice person.”

“Haha, do you think so?”

“Of course. If you have any requests, please feel free to tell me.”

“You’re also a generous one. Not many men bother to ask for others’ opinions during sex.”

“I prefer when we can both enjoy ourselves.”

“That’s a pleasant way of thinking. Since you asked, there’s one thing that does get me going.”

“Yes?”

“If you finger my ass, I’ll get wet and ready much faster. It’s also beneficial for both of us.”

“I-I see.”

I wavered since this was something I never tried before. Eventually, I decided to just go for it. What was there to hesitate about when I was giving cunnilingus to a woman in the middle of the streets with my erected dick available for all to see?

I put the middle finger of my right hand in my mouth to lubricate it. When it was smeared with saliva and ready, I explored her behind with my hand until I found her alternative hole. With my heart beating fast, I slowly, very slowly, inserted my middle finger inside her butthole. However, she halted me in my approach.

“Wait. Can you use your finger or your tongue to lubricate it a bit more first?”

“Oh… Of course.”

I wasn’t yet mentally ready to use my tongue in that place so I used my finger instead. I caressed her hole to transfer the fluids to it and put some more saliva on my finger to continue the operation multiple times.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

77