Chapter 41 – Addition
3.5k 3 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt her entrance relaxing slowly as I massaged it. After a minute or so, she added another comment.

“You can finger my asshole now. Remember to go slowly at first.”

“A-alright.”

It was time to try inserting my middle finger inside her again. I pressed the tip against her puckered hole and slowly entered, centimeter by centimeter. Fortunately, it worked well. She was a lot more prepared than before and the amount of fluids was adequate. Progressively, I sensed my finger entering a hot and dense place. It was also drier than a wet pussy, making me understand why she pleaded to have a large quantity of lubrication. She tensed up as I entered her but didn’t say anything. When my finger was fully inside, she let a weird sigh out.

“Huufff…! Yes, that’s the feeling. It’s been so long since my ass received a man’s finger.”

“Do you use it by yourself?”

“Sometimes, when I feel like it. It depends on my mood. I also use toys in my ass from time to time.”

Just imagining it forced my cock to pulse excitedly. Even though I knew I had some work to do before I could have sex with her, I was already very much looking forward to it. I moved my finger out slowly and she groaned in pleasure.

“Oohh… Yes. This is the best part.”

When it was almost out, I pushed it inside again. Then, I moved it in and out at a regular pace. Just like she claimed before, this had a superb effect on her.

“Nice. Very nice. You can go faster now. Faster. Yes, like this!”

In less than thirty seconds, her pussy secreted plenty of juices, right in front of my eyes. My finger was now making deep back and forth in her behind and she seemed to like it a lot. After a short while, I tried new things too, like moving my finger around to feel her backdoor better. I was kind of curious about it because it was the first time I explored such a place. Her inner walls felt warm and slightly sticky, giving me an interesting sensation.

“It’s good! It’s great! Please, go stronger! Bang my ass! Bang my ass with your finger!”

I went at full strength inside her and she howled happily. I could feel the entrance of her butthole contracting intermittently around my finger, proof that she was reacting well to my work.

“Yes! Just like that! Just like that! My pussy! Lick my pussy!”

As usual, women became demanding when they experienced pleasure. I always found it hot and sexy, especially the way they reacted when their desires were fulfilled. Taking my tongue out, I approached her now-drenched vagina. With a big lick, I lapped everything from the bottom to the top, making her shiver in satisfaction. I gave a few more licks and when she whined painfully, I knew what she expected. Before she begged me for it, I went to her clitoris and gave it a big kiss.

The combination of stimulations was too much for her. As soon as her clitoris was touched, she twitched greatly.

“My clit! Cumming!”

She orgasmed on the spot, her cunt sending a wave of fluids out and her asshole violently squeezing my finger. I diligently continued to forcefully finger her, kissing her clitoris while she cummed. She shivered for a few seconds, her eyes closed to appreciate the climax.

Her orgasming self was quite sexy and I wanted to continue like this. When she was done cumming, I took my tongue out again and used it to flicker her little button. At the same time, my finger never relented in her ass. Maybe because she didn’t expect me to go on with the cunnilingus, she put a hand on my head to caress it for a moment before placing it again on the back of the bench.

With all my newly acquired skills, I worked on her pussy, slurping on her fluids, deep tonguing her cunt, or suckling on her bean. Even though we had planned to have vaginal sex, she didn’t mention it in the least, seemingly plenty happy to let me eat her forever.

Time passed quickly while we indulged in our fun. After an unknown amount of time, a voice interrupted us from the side.

“Excuse me?”

Startled, I stopped what I was doing, exiting the woman’s twat. She also stopped moaning to look at the one who called us. It was a woman in her forties, with long black hair and black eyes. When our attention was on her, she questioned us.

“Can I join you? I’ve been watching you two for a while and the boy’s dick has been left unused all this time. Can I use it for myself?”

Although this sudden demand surprised me, I thought it made sense. If I was allowed to interrupt other people having sex because I wanted to join, there was no reason other people couldn’t do the same. I checked the woman above me and except for her pleased orgasmic appearance, she didn’t seem to have any specific reaction to the interruption. Gazing back at the new arrival, I answered to the best of my abilities.

“I’m sorry, I already promised her to give her a vaginal internal ejaculation.”

“Oh, I see. I assumed you were only in for cunnilingus judging by what you were doing.”

This time, the blonde woman over me commented.

“I guess I had plenty of fun with that already. We can move on to the main point. I owe you a lot so I’ll try my best to make you cum with my pussy.”

“Alright.”

The black-haired woman looked slightly disappointed.

“I’m sorry for bothering you. I’ll leave now.”

This gave me an idea. This woman wanted to accompany us even though we were already in the middle of something. Just because we changed our position didn’t mean she couldn’t join anymore. Since she didn’t seem averse to having a threesome with another female, I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to try it too. What could be more exciting than having sex with two women at the same time, after all?

“Please wait. Would you like to join us anyway?”

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

79