Chapter 42 – Successful Business
3.4k 3 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yes? Is that fine?”

“I don’t mind. What about you?”

I asked the blonde woman, who was already taking my penis in hand, ready to impale herself on it.

“If you’re alright with it, it goes without saying that I’m fine too.”

She dropped her waist, penetrating her drenched pussy with a large moan.

“Mhmm…”

The sensation was delightful. Her cunt was a mix of mellowness and wetness due to her numerous orgasms, making it feels like I was plunging into warm honey.

“Thank you!”

The black-haired woman smiled gratefully and came closer to us. When I got used to the coitus, I turned my attention to her.

“What would you like to do?”

“I’m fine with anything.”

“Well… Can you come here, then? I’ll eat you.”

“Yes.”

She skipped joyfully to the bench while removing her clothes. However, when she climbed on it next to me, we realized there wasn’t much space for cunnilingus with the other woman bouncing on top of me. She hesitated for a moment before stretching one leg on the other side of my head and moving her snatch closer to my mouth. She was completely shaved, with no hair remaining at all. As soon as she was close enough, I extended my neck in her direction and buried my head into her groin.

“Oh… It’s been so long…”

I kissed her thighs a few times while caressing her butt. Unfortunately, she quickly trembled and took her leg back, scowling painfully.

“I’m sorry, this position is a bit too much for me. I’m not so young anymore that I can hold it until we’re done.”

She looked around, considering the circumstances. I could agree that having a threesome on a public bench probably wasn’t the best idea in the world. We lacked both comfort and space. She added something more after a second.

“I have a proposition. My apartment is just around the corner. We can go there to have more room and be more at ease.”

The blonde-haired woman immediately agreed.

“Fine with me.”

She removed my cock from her twat with a plop, stopping the current sex.

“Sounds good.”

I agreed too. We took our clothes in hand to head to her place, not bothering to get dressed. On the way, a few women looked at my dick smeared in pussy juices with slight interest before going on their way. Just like the black-haired woman said, her apartment was literally across the street. I wondered if this was how she witnessed what we had been doing. She opened the building’s door and went to the elevator. While we waited for it to come down, she spoke to me again.

“I’m grateful for your proposal, young man. You wouldn’t believe how long it’s been since I last had any sort of sex.”

“You’re welcome. This makes me curious now. How long has it been?”

“Seven years. I started a business seven years ago and I’ve been working almost nonstop since then. I almost thought my vagina was all dried up by now!”

“I saw you were completely shaved. I’d say your pussy looked appetizing.”

“Hahaha, is that so? I shaved everything two days ago. It was quite the forest before that.”

“I see. Are you taking a break from work?”

“A long-term break, you could say. I sold my business three days ago, on Thursday. I’m now completely free, with more money that I can spend until the end of my life.”

“Wow! So, you’re an amazing person. Congratulations!”

“Thank you. I wouldn’t say I’m amazing but I did well for myself. It wasn’t without its price, though. My poor pussy hadn’t seen any tongue or dick for an eternity due to that.”

“Let’s try to fix that today.”

“Haha, you’re such a nice boy. And generous too.”

The three of us took the elevator and she caressed my cheek happily. She moved her head closer to mine and went for a kiss, which I answered favorably. We entangled our tongues until we reached our destination floor.

“Mhmm. I’ve been missing this so much that I’m feeling alright with doing anything. Let me know if you have any requests today, gentle child. Whatever it is, I’ll do it for you.”

“I’m easy to please. You can do whatever you want.”

“Oh my. It seems this week is my lucky week.”

“Speaking of doing anything, can I ask something?”

“Go ahead.”

“Are you still interested in having babies?”

“Absolutely. Even though I don’t need the money, I can’t help wanting to have some when I see how happy my friends who have children are.”

We arrived in front of her apartment. She unlocked the door and entered, with us following behind. Her place was huge, with many rooms and a large living room. The interior was a bit messy but it wasn’t too bad. She guided us to her bedroom, which contained a bed large enough for five people to sleep in.

“We can have our fun here.”

“Perfect.”

“Great.”

With everyone agreeing, we removed any extra clothing we still had on us and placed everything in a corner. I sent a glance at the owner of the place. She was quite skinny, with medium-sized breasts and a thin figure. While looking at her, I almost felt like telling her she should eat a bit more to put some meat on her bones. I noticed that the two women were also watching me and asked.

“How should we do this?”

The blonde-haired woman answered first.

“I don’t mind anything as long as I end up with my womb full of sperm. I also owe you a lot, kid.”

The black-haired woman spoke next.

“There are too many things I want to do. Don’t mind me too much, I’ll go with the flow.”

“In that case, can you fuck me again before my cunt becomes dry, kid?”

“Sure.”

I agreed with the blonde-haired woman, who swiftly lay on her back on the bed and opened her legs wide. I climbed on the bed after her, aimed my hard-as-rock penis at her hole, and entered her soft flesh once again, going as far as I could in one go.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

69