Chapter 43 – Attention
3.3k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She moaned pleasantly and we quickly settled on a good rhythm, my dick going in and out of her regularly. With my hands on her hips, we stayed in a stable and secure position, allowing me to have full control of what I was doing.

“Mhmm, that’s so nice. There’s nothing like a good dicking after a great cunnilingus.”

I watched her breasts erotically jiggle as I stirred her, focusing on the task. I couldn’t agree more with her. It felt amazing to finally fuck her after the long build-up. Even though I liked eating pussy, it also gave me incredible boners. There was nothing better than using the same pussy I went down on to relieve my hard-on. That’s because I knew it became so wet and ready due to my work.

Considering that neither of us was in a hurry, I tried to focus on skill instead of hard sex. I moved my dick around inside her, trying to pinpoint her sensitive spots. Sometimes, I would rotate my hips or change my pounding speed to spice things up. I was slowly learning how to have quality sex, and, judging by the appreciating moans of the woman under me, it wasn’t just my imagination.

“Yes… Yes… Mhmm. Right there. There. Yes. Your big dick feels so nice. Mhmm. Just like that.”

I sensed a shift in the weight of the bed and the black-haired woman approached from my right side. She took my head in hand and turned it toward her.

“Let’s kiss, gentle child. I can’t wait anymore.”

“Sure.”

Like in the elevator, we entangled our tongues and went even further. We alternatively went into expeditions into the other’s mouth, slurping saliva, and even licking our gums. I realized that the kiss enhanced the sex I was having with the blonde woman. Not only was I stimulated on two different fronts but the idea of kissing one woman while using another woman’s pussy was incredibly hot.

I felt my orgasm rising quickly. However, I didn’t want to cum inside her so fast. I wanted this threesome to last for as long as possible. Before I got too agitated, I removed my cock from her warm cunt with a lewd sound.

“Ah… No! Why are you stopping? I was feeling amazing!”

She immediately whined and I couldn’t blame her. I thought I would be the same if a girl worked on me only to suddenly stop when it was going well.

In compensation, and mostly to let my dick rest for a while, I stopped kissing the other woman and put myself on all four to plunge my head into her twat once again, licking and tonguing her. I didn’t forget to use my fingers as a replacement for my shaft, rubbing her inner flesh dynamically.

“Oh…! Mhmm! Cunnilingus again? That’s… That’s not so bad at all… Yes… You’re such a good licker, kid… Mhmm…!”

Her protests ceased swiftly with the replacement stimulation, making my move a successful one. Since we were already deep into sex, I didn’t go easy on her, sucking strongly on her clitoris and fingering her as deep as I could.

However, this was without considering the black-haired woman. Noticing my penis being freed, she didn’t hesitate much. She put herself under my belly to engulf it inside her mouth, fellating me with a lot of enthusiasm.

“Ugh. Darn.”

I couldn’t help letting a groan of surprise and pleasure out, my little plan failing miserably. I didn’t manage to let my tool rest for more than a few seconds before it got stimulated again. What’s more, maybe because she was so hungry for sex, the back-haired woman sucked me with all she could, making for a superb fellatio. My orgasm was building up even faster than before, especially because I was inside a wet and delicious cunt, slurping a large quantity of sweet juices.

“I’m coming to come!”

I warned her and let myself go with a groan, a few seconds later. Her tongue stimulated my glans to the end, allowing me to spurt several times inside her mouth. She gulped everything I released until I was done. I closed my eyes for a moment, appreciating the sweet pleasure of my orgasm. As soon as I finished sending my sperm out, the black-haired woman cleaned my dick conscientiously, only letting it go when she felt she had done a proper job.

“I missed the taste of semen. It’s good I didn’t eat too much at lunch considering how much you let out.”

I exited the pussy in front of me to reply.

“Haha, you’re funny. It can’t have been that much.”

“I just wanted to try saying something like this after so long without sex. Speaking of which…”

She turned around and put herself on all fours, her snatch protruding in my direction.

“My vagina badly needs some attention. I don’t think it can wait anymore.”

Looking at it closely, I noticed she was slightly wet. It was the first time I saw a woman getting wet without any direct stimulation, in this world. Because sex was so common, the concepts of sex and nudity weren’t arousing for people. That’s why men needed a long stimulation before getting hard and women wanted plenty of attention and caresses before any action got to their vulvas.

This woman getting wet so easily was the best possible proof of how much she missed the experience. I wasn’t one to deny her plea, switching from the blonde woman to her. Since she was on all four, I opened her ass cheeks with my hands and buried my head into her pussy from behind, licking her older cunt with passion. Like many women her age, she had a deep and enthralling scent and taste, which I enjoyed plenty.

“Aahh… Finally. My first cunnilingus in seven years. This is soooo nice.”

On the other side, the neglected blonde-haired woman sighed sadly.

“I didn’t get to come from mine…”

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

60