Chapter 44 – State
3k 2 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She didn’t keep that state of mind for too long. Not only did she owe the kid a lot, but she also was used to these situations. Like most of the population over a certain age, she was a sex expert with plenty of experience under her belt. Her two partners were a kid who had only discovered sex a few years prior and a woman in greater need of attention. It wasn’t a big deal to indulge them a little.

She noticed that the boy still had a nice boner and aimed for this. Just like the black-haired woman had done before, she put herself on her back, slid her body under him, took his penis in hand, and blew him from below. She felt him shivering at the feeling and continued her fellatio, using all her skills to please him. All the while, she kept hearing the other woman moaning happily at the pussy eating she was getting, together with the noise of the boy licking her.

“Mhmm… I like it so much. Yes, use your tongue a lot… I need more. A lot more. Can you suck on my clitoris?”

From her position, she witnessed him switching from the wet cunt to the woman’s little button. Opening his mouth slightly, his lips surrounded the sensitive flesh and suckled on it, to the great appreciation of his target. Having received the same attention a few minutes back, she felt like she could still sense the boy’s tongue working on her bean. She put a hand to her pussy to masturbate slowly while still blowing the fat dick in her mouth.

“Aahh! Aahh! Yes, that’s it! Lick my clit! Lick it! Suck it! Bully it!”

Judging by the women’s comments and trembling, she was getting close to her orgasm at a quick pace. She randomly wondered how bad it would feel not to have sex for seven years, hoping something like this would never happen to her.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeesss! I’m going to come! My first cunnilingus orgasm in so long! Make me come! Make me come hard! I’m cummiiing!”

Together with a violent jerk of her body, the woman climaxed, a small spray of fluids escaping from her cunt with some drops splashing on her. She watched her spasming for a good ten seconds, more than the average orgasm length for women. She probably had an ecstatic expression, which would be understandable.

The boy, still as generous as ever, continued to work on her to the end, and even after her orgasm. It was obvious he was into pussy eating, judging by how hard the whole thing was making him. This was a very welcome trait in her mind. Since there were so many different kinks in sex, there weren’t that many men who truly enjoyed cunnilingus, even though all of them would do it as part of foreplay.

She glanced at the boy resuming his pussy licking and felt herself getting aroused again through her slow masturbation. She released the dick from her mouth and moved further up on the bed, in the direction of the woman’s legs. When she was there, she opened them more largely, until she could fit her upper body in between them. She continued to move up until her shoulders were under the black-haired woman’s vagina, and more importantly, until the boy’s cock was on the level of her twat.

“Drop your waist down, kid.”

The boy sent her a quick look at her before obeying, understanding what she was aiming for. His dick was brought nearer and nearer to her groin. When it was close enough, she took it in her hand and guided it to her wet opening. The boy understood what he had to do and lowered his hips even further, entering her waiting cunt. She felt his large size opening her folds to make room for itself until it was deep inside and sighed in satisfaction. Now, she could start having great fun again.

*****

The blonde woman had a marvelous idea and I immediately went forward with it. I now had my dick inside a pussy and my head inside another. What more could a person wish for? On top of that, she began to thrust from below to fuck herself on my tool. I followed her lead to stroke her vagina at the same rhythm, the sounds of my thighs clapping against hers resonating in the room.

Just like before, this was a kind of slow sex, which allowed me to multi-task my two current operations. Fucking her didn’t need a lot of attention once the pacing was set but giving the woman a decent cunnilingus was another story, especially when she kept giving precise instructions on how to satisfy her best, the way it was common in this world.

What women liked varied a lot. Depending on their wishes, I had to focus more on licking, deep tonguing, fingering, or suckling their clitoris. Or even a combination of those. That’s why I felt that pleasuring women in this world was both easy and complicated. Making a woman orgasm wasn’t too hard, probably a lot easier than what I heard from the previous world. However, giving them a good one was much harder. Fortunately, most of them were happy just to climax, no matter the intensity. As far as I could tell, it felt almost always better for them when doing it with a man compared to simple masturbation. That was the reason why they readily accepted sex propositions and kept seeking sex opportunities for themselves. Of course, most of them also aimed to get pregnant but that was a different topic.

After eating her for a few minutes, I had a better understanding of this one’s preferences. She mostly liked external licking of her wet labia and strong sucking of her clitoris. As such, I focused on those two aspects, trying to give her seven years’ worth of cunnilingus. Judging by her previous orgasm and the way she constantly moaned, I was doing an alright job so far.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

59