Chapter 45 – Alternating
2.8k 2 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With me plowing a woman while eating another at the same time, the smell of our sex intensified in the room. I wasn’t sure about them but it had a great effect on me, increasing my lust even further.

Maybe because she was interrupted previously, the blonde woman was the first to reach her high. Even though she had been enjoying the sex relatively quietly so far, she suddenly became restless.

“Aahh! Aahh! I’m getting close, kid! Pound me hard! Harder! Oh! Yeess! Just like that!”

Just like she asked, I increased my waist speed, my dick going and out of her wet pussy with an erotic sloshing sound. Less than a minute later, she was ready for a good orgasm.

“I’m there! I’m going to come! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! I’m coming! Aaaaahhhhh!”

Along with one last thrust of her hips up and mine down, she came, her lower body twitching mid-air for a few seconds. I felt her cunt strongly squeezing my dick while releasing a wave of wetness, contracting many times for each of her spams. When she was done, she relaxed her muscles and fell back down on the bed. I couldn’t see her face due to my current posture but I heard her panting to recuperate from the pleasure spike.

As a trial, I continued to move my waist and skewer her. When she resumed moaning without complaining, I judged she was fine with it.

I had taken a small break to handle the situation on my lower side but immediately went back to it when it was taken care of. My licking seemed to go as decent as before because this time, the black-haired woman was the one to get ready to climax.

“Your tongue is so good. I like it so much. Mhmm! That’s right, I can feel my orgasm building up again.”

And then, a few seconds later, she added a surprising request.

“It’s coming fast. Can you bite my clit lightly, please?”

This wasn’t something I had done before so I very carefully put her button in between my teeth and slightly nibbled it, not wanting to hurt her in any way. She twitched at the feeling, the sensation giving her goosebumps.

“Oohh! So nice! Just a little bit stronger! A little bit more!”

I sunk my teeth a millimeter more, pushing her to shiver further.

“Just like that! Just like that! Keep biting it! I’m coming! Coming! Cummiiiing!”

The light biting must have been extremely pleasurable because she orgasmed hard, her pussy ejecting a small jet of fluids on the woman under her, splattering on her chest. She convulsed for some time, appreciating the climax, while I tried hard to continue stimulating her to the end. Eventually, she sighed with her legs trembling and spoke to me.

“That was amazing. Thank you. I’ve been missing out so much during all that time.”

Sensing that she was temporarily satisfied, I took my head out of her twat to answer.

“You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it.”

“Ahah, so polite. I like you more and more, child.”

This was the first time I heard a woman telling me she liked me so directly. I wasn’t sure how relationships worked in this world but it didn’t feel bad to receive those words. On top of that, I felt like a stud to make two older women come with my skills. Any traces of the displeasure from the woman tricking me previously had completely disappeared from my mind and my day was as bright as ever.

Still, all of this had made me extremely lustful. I redirected one hand to the blonde woman’s waist to stabilize her and started to bang her harder, trying to get myself off her drenched vagina. I still didn’t forget about the other one, using my remaining hand to finger her softly, trying to keep her wet and ready for whatever would come next. Still on all four, she sensed my fingers penetrating her and laughed.

“You’re relentless. I like that too.”

Even though this wasn’t what she enjoyed the most, I quickly pinpointed a spot that did it for her and slowly rubbed it, making her moan anew. I put myself on automatic on this side to focus back on my cock. Just like for my fingers, I tried to enter at an angle that would let us both have as much pleasure as possible. Soon enough, she was back to moan wildly, with her cunt contracting whenever I rubbed a good spot.

Her wet and spasming pussy was doing it perfectly for me. It was my turn to get ready to come now.

“Your pussy feels incredible! I’m going to come soon!”

“Just what I want! Come deep inside! Send your sperm straight to my womb to give me a baby!”

I didn’t forget my doctor’s advice of making women orgasm to increase pregnancy chances. I held myself back as much as I could, scratching her sensitive spots with my glans repeatedly. Soon enough, I felt that she was ready to come too. I was now experienced enough to time things correctly. Right as she was ready to orgasm, I sent one last deep stroke of my dick into her pussy and exploded there with a grunt of pleasure, my glans right against her cervix, sending my sperm straight into her baby-making chamber.

The feeling of my semen invading her most intimate place was the breaking point for her. Just as I calculated, she climaxed at that moment, shouting her joy loudly. I stayed in position, sending jet after jet of my seed into her, using her cumming pussy as stimulation to extract anything remaining inside my balls.

“Oh! Yes! It feels so good to be filled with warm sperm! This is what I live for!”

She closed her eyes, an ecstatic expression on her face, and appreciated the sensations. We remained in position for a while more until we were done cumming. Then, I removed my penis from her hole. I had come so deep inside that no sperm escaped from her tight cunt, the only thing slipping out of her being her juices.

Still, I was far from done for today.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

59