Chapter 46 – Observing
2.7k 3 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I removed my fingers from the other woman and redirected my dick to her waiting hole. Since it had been a while for her, I slowly inserted myself inside her well-warmed-up flesh. Interestingly enough, she was much tighter than the younger blonde woman. Even though I was going slow, I had to force her vagina open at my entry, unlocking her for the long-awaited penetration. I could hear her taking deep breaths, focusing all her attention on her snatch.

“Fuuuh… Haah… Fuuuh... Haah… Fuuuh... Haah… Darn, you’re so big.”

Eventually, I reached her deeper part, my glans pocking her womb entrance. I appreciated the feeling of yet another pussy around my shaft. I had noticed that they all felt slightly different. There were slick ones, sticky ones, warmer ones, deeper others, and so on. This woman was tight and smooth. It was like entering a bottle of heavy cream, not that I had any such experience. Of course.

“My first penis in so long. It’s so good. I’ve almost forgotten the feeling of my cunt being forced open. Please move, child, I need it bad.”

I would have done so even if she didn’t ask. With pinpointed and careful movements, I made some back and forth inside her long-unused twat, forcing it to adapt to my size. The woman was moaning nicely with every thrust of mine, enjoying the dicking. However, after around one minute, she wagged her butt left and right impatiently.

“Please, no slow sex. I’ve been waiting seven years for this. There’s only one thing I want. Bang me hard, the hardest you can! Don’t worry about me! Destroy my pussy with your dick! Don’t stop even if I come!”

Her words stirred me enormously. If she wanted to get it hard, she would get it. I was at full mast, my dick hard like never before. With a nice pussy surrounding my cock and another nude woman looking at things from under the two of us, the situation was perfect to get me aroused to the maximum.

I put my hands on her ass cheeks, retracted my dick until it was almost out, and waited for a second, to let her imagine what was coming. Then, I focused some strength on my hips and sent a brutal thrust into her pussy, forcefully opening her flesh on my passage and striking against her cervix at full power.

“Ggghhh…! Gggggooooohhhhh….!”

The woman released an unexpected animal-like howl of pleasure, her pussy losing control of itself for a second and releasing a small amount of fluids, falling on the blonde woman’s boobs under us. I took my penis back again, only to send another large stroke into her. And then another, and more, slowly accelerating my pace. Each time, she released a loud squeal of satisfaction, proof that things were going well for her.

“Gggggooooohhhhh! Gggggooooohhhhh! Gggggooooohhhhh! Gggggooooohhhhh!”

Maybe because she was curious about things, the blonde woman moved slightly, positioning her head under the point where the coitus was happening. She looked up at my dick going in and out of the older cunt, nodding approvingly. In a different world, she might have started masturbating but in this one, there was no such thing as visual stimulation. Watching bodies, sex, dicks, and pussies never did much for anyone in here. She behaved more like an expert examining a task being accomplished, or like a social media reviewer, ready to explain the pros and cons of a product on her account.

Under my heavy assault, the woman didn’t last long. Less than a minute after I started blasting her twat, she suddenly orgasmed with a longer roar.

“Gggggooooohhhhh! Gggggooooohhhhh? Gggggooooohhhhh? Gggggoooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!”

She trembled hard, her whole body stuck in an orgasmic rut, her hole drenching my cock in her secretions. However, I didn’t forget to abide by her wish of not relenting. As if nothing happened, I went on, even going stronger on her. Due to her orgasm, her pussy was very slick and lubricated, allowing for easier penetration. The sounds of my tool entering her wet pussy and our thighs clapping resonated in the room, arousing me even further.

Her next orgasm came even faster, and the one after followed almost immediately. However, we had forgotten something. Because she was only groaning like a mating animal, she hadn’t been able to express what was happening to her. As for me, I was enjoying her cumming appearance and pussy too much to be careful.

Right before her fourth orgasm, she shivered hard, but differently from before. In a last-ditch effort, she tried to use one hand from behind to push me away. Unfortunately, she had no strength in her arm and didn’t succeed.

“Ggguuuooohhh! Ggguuuooohhh? Ggguuuooohhh?! Ggguuuooooooooohhh!!”

With her strong chain of climaxes came another unexpected side effect. Her pussy suddenly released a powerful jet of fluids, squirting at full strength right on the face of the woman under us. Maybe because she had given up on the whole situation, the cumming woman squirted for a long time, her body spamming orgasmically for an interminable moment.

Surprised, the blonde woman closed her eyes to avoid getting some squirt entering them. I also stopped fucking the woman, understanding that we had messed up badly. When the jet dried up, the black-haired woman lost power in her body and fell on the bed, panting hard. I anxiously monitored the blonde woman’s reaction, unsure of what to do in those circumstances. Her face and even her body were smeared in pussy excretions, the smell pervading the room.

However, contrary to my expectations, she didn’t seem angry in the least. She only seemed startled by the result of her wrong positioning and was stuck there, unmoving. As soon as the black-haired woman recuperated enough, she rushed to the other one to apologize.

“I’m sorry! It wasn’t on purpose! Please forgive me!”

“It… It’s fine. I was just a little surprised.”

“I know this is forbidden so I’ll compensate you fully.”

“N-no… I know you didn’t do it on purpose. I don’t mind. I really don’t mind… Mhmm!”

Under my shocked gaze, she put a hand on her vagina and started masturbating! This wasn’t the reaction I expected at all. I wasn’t sure what was happening here anymore.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

61