Chapter 47 – Unexpected Effect
2.5k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black-haired woman watched her rubbing the bean on the spot and bit her lips. After a few seconds, she sighed and turned toward me.

“Can I ask you for a favor?”

“Yes?”

“Can you keep this a secret, please?”

I didn’t know why she was asking this but chose to agree for now.

“Sure. But… Why is she doing this?”

“Huh? You don’t know?”

“No.”

“How innocent. This is… Well… How to explain? You know that same-sex relationships are forbidden, right?”

I had no idea. Even though I researched this world, I didn’t find anything about this. I feigned knowledge about it and nodded.

“So, this is what’s happening now. She’s feeling excited and horny because of getting a taste of the forbidden. Maybe you’re too young to understand but there’s nothing like breaking a taboo to arouse people.”

She checked on the blonde woman again, who was now masturbating furiously while completely ignoring us, and sighed again.

“But it’s also dangerous. Even though we didn’t do it on purpose, we could get into big trouble if the sexual police found out about this. In the worst case, we could even go to jail.”

What? Going to prison because of having same-sex relationships? Even the previous world wasn’t that harsh! Or maybe it was. I heard some countries still strictly forbid those sorts of things. I guess in this world, they want people to only focus on sexual relationships that have a chance of ending in procreation. It makes sense since the survival of humanity is at stake.

It was also the first time for me to hear about something like the sexual police. I previously realized that this world didn’t have much crime. For some reason, people were a lot happier here and there were almost no criminals. This was why I wasn’t afraid of entering this woman’s place even though we were strangers. The economy was doing incredibly well too, allowing the government to afford to pay large sums of money to women who gave birth.

But I now knew nothing was perfect. Even this utopia-like world had its problems. Low birth rates, difficulties for women to get sex, strict rules about gay relationships, and maybe more I didn’t know about yet. These issues didn’t directly affect me but still had an indirect impact on my life. I wouldn’t be able to become a breeder without those, for example. It was also a shame that homosexual relationships didn’t exist. I wasn’t homosexual myself but always felt lesbian sex was hot. Back in the previous world, I also heard that straight girls liked men-to-men relationships. Just like the black-haired woman said, exotism was arousing, and that applied to everyone.

“What should we do?”

She deliberated about my question for a moment before asking the blonde woman.

“Hey, what do you want?”

She didn’t answer, too focused on working her sex at full strength with her fingers. To draw her attention, the black-haired woman put her head right in front of her and asked again.

“Hey, what can we do to help you calm down?”

The blonde woman focused on her face and responded excitedly.

“Kiss me! Lick my pussy! No, let me lick your pussy! And your ass! Squirt on me again! I’ll drink it all this time!”

The black-haired woman cringed, moving away from her in a hurry.

“Darn it. I was stupid to ask. You know we can’t do that.”

“I… I know but I want it so bad!”

“You’re a lost cause.”

She stared at me next.

“You’re the best alternative, child. Use your big dick and destroy her pussy until she’s satisfied.”

“O-okay.”

It seemed it was my turn to save the day, on top of potentially saving the declining world population as a long-term plan. It wasn’t easy to be a horny teenager in this world. I moved on the bed until I was in front of the blonde woman.

Her whole body was flushed bright red and she was sweating a little. Her face looked ecstatic, her breathing very disordered as she panted hard. I could see her nipples seeming as hard as rocks on her bust. One of her hands was precisely pinching one such nipple while the other one was flickering her clitoris at high speed. Her pussy was like a breached dam, constantly releasing a large flood of juices that drenched the sheets under her butt.

I had never seen a woman so utterly aroused before. This was completely different from physical lust. It was mental arousal, of the purest kind.

I approached my cock from her vagina entrance and penetrated her smoothly, entering her flesh like it was melted butter. She didn’t stop playing with herself as I went inside, only taking a bigger breath when she felt my size forcing her folds open. Midway through the penetration, she suddenly squeezed me hard while spasming, her urethra releasing a small jet of liquid.

“Kkkhhhhh!”

It was barely half a thrust and she already came, orgasming without any restraint. This was simply amazing and I watched her writhe with pleasure. My reverie was interrupted by the black-haired woman.

“Don’t stop, child. Fuck her hard, the hardest you can. Only this will help her calm down. You don’t need to worry about anything, she can’t be more aroused than she is now.”

I nodded and started to move again but the blonde woman protested.

“N-no…! I don’t want a penis! I want a pussy! A juicy pussy to eat!”

“Be quiet! You’ll have the dick and that’s all you’ll get!”

She was immediately scolded by the older woman. She whined a bit but didn’t retort, closing her eyes in protest and pouting. The black-haired woman took her head in hand and spoke calmly.

“Alright. Can you feel the cock? Can you feel it penetrating you?”

The blonde woman didn’t reply straight away. However, after a few seconds, she nodded slightly.

“That’s good. You’re a good girl. Focus on the dick. It’s a very nice dick that’ll fuck you hard, you know? What do you say to the dick?”

There was another pause.

“…T-thank you?”

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://dictatelionnovels.com

53