Chapter 49 – Advancement
2.1k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was still early afternoon when I reached home. My house was empty, allowing me to have it all for myself. Tired from the intense sex, I rested for a while, alternating between watching TV and playing on my phone. With today’s happening, I realized how physical of an activity sex was. And this was multiplied for every new participant. Even though I was as much into sports as any other teenager, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to train a little bit more in anticipation of the future. Who knows what sort of situations I could find myself in, especially because I was voluntarily seeking sexual happenings.

When my energy was restored enough, I went for a run outside, going around town at the same time. My jogging efficiency wasn’t the best considering I sometimes slowed down to leer at random people having sex here and there. No matter how many times I saw that happening, it never stopped being fascinating to me. I also noticed that it was relatively rare to have more than two participants, even though it sometimes happened. Another point was that it seemed there were a few men who were really into sex. As such, it wasn’t right to say that all men were uninterested in it.

I came across one magnificent scene where a duo of motivated men had met a duo of women also totally into it. What they were doing was so hardcore I thought I was still too young to think about those things. This was still the zone where I slowed down the most, mesmerized by the discovery of how deep the world of sex was. It gave me such a boner that I chose to head back home to calm down after that. I had run enough anyway, being so distracted by my surroundings that I had been going at it for almost two hours.

After a quick shower, I spent the rest of the evening with my family, chatting peacefully about everyone’s day.

**********

Tian woke up and scanned his surroundings. Whether good or bad, Wade was sleeping alone today. After sitting down on the bed, he reviewed his status. For the past three nights, he had gone to the sex research club to find Surivs and inject the attack program into their body. Everything was going smoothly, except for one issue. The club always only had the same three Surivs girls and he didn’t know where the fourth one was.

This town had ten Surivs living there permanently. There were five males and five females, with one female being the town manager. The men weren’t an issue. During the last two days, he already found that three of them were infected by the attack program, proof that they had at least one sexual encounter with one of the Suriv women since Thursday. He could expect all five of them to be infected soon.

The remaining two were the fourth woman and the town manager. The manager was kept for last, as a sort of mini-boss character. All the other Surivs were young except for her, who was slightly older. In general, the older the Suriv were, the more prone they were to resist their biological impulses. The local manager was only slightly older than the other Surivs so she shouldn’t be a big deal but it might still be more than just coming across her and shoving his dick into her pussy.

This only left the last young Suriv female. He hadn’t seen her in the club in the last three nights and hadn’t detected her in his surroundings either. He couldn’t ask the other Surivs where she was since that would be too suspicious. He could ask Ytied but it wasn’t a good idea to disturb him. This world was just one of the many he was managing. He was usually quite a busy person. If he could do something by himself, it was preferable to do so.

Eventually, he chose to go around town and try to detect her. His range was around 500 meters. Since the town wasn’t too large, he would find her eventually.

He silently exited the house, careful not to wake anyone up as usual. In this residential area, the streets were quiet at this time of the night. The moon was up in the sky, providing a small amount of lighting to areas without artificial lights. The weather was pleasant, typical of a night at the end of September. No matter how long he lived, there was always something special about taking a large breath of fresh air when going out late at night.

He wasn’t in a hurry but didn’t drag his feet either. He couldn’t run because he didn’t want to tire Wade’s body unnecessarily but he also couldn’t stay out too long. The longer he was up, the less rest the boy would get. Having lived close to 200 years, he wasn’t upset about having so little time to stay “awake”. He had already experienced most of what life could give to someone and had no plans of obstructing the life of his host due to his greed. Plus, the purpose of his creation was to counter the Surivs. It wasn’t yet certain what would happen after his mission was accomplished but any result would be acceptable for him, including passing away peacefully.

He tried to plan his search methodologically. He began from the western outskirts of town and slowly went from north to south. When he arrived at the southern border, he would head east for about one kilometer and resume his walk north. Just like this, he divided the town in a sort of grid and scrutinized everything on both sides.

This method proved to be correct because he got a response after about 45 minutes. This was a different contact from the other eight Surivs he had already come across. Since he knew where the manager lived, it could only be the last Suriv girl, the one he was looking for.

The house was a small inconspicuous home on the furthest northern side of town, looking no different from any others. The detected Suriv was awake and located at an underground level, probably in the house’s basement. Now, he only had to think of a way to meet and have sex with her.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://dictatelionnovels.com

43