Chapter 48 – Hopeless
2.4k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Exactly. Now, repeat after me. Thank you for stirring my vagina.”

“T-thank you for stirring my vagina.”

“It feels so good, the dick is making me cum repeatedly.”

“It feels so good, the dick is making me cum repeatedly.”

It felt like she was trying to hypnotize her, or maybe brainwash her using her current aroused and unstable mentality.

“I like dicks the best.”

“I like dicks the best… but I still want pussy.”

Of course, there was no way an amateur could achieve something like this. The subject wasn’t complying so easily.

“You’re hopeless. Child, go stronger on her.”

I was already pretty much going at full strength, pounding her cunt with all I got. The sound of my penis constantly blaming her twat resonated in the room, so loud that I thought the neighbors might be able to hear everything. Then, I noticed that her hand had slowed down during the brainwashing attempt. This gave me an idea. I removed her fingers from her clitoris and put mine there instead, flickering her bean at high speed.

“Mmmaaahhh!”

The woman twitched hard and came again. Her butt rose in the air a couple of times while her pussy ejected thick fluids on my cock. Once she calmed down, she looked at me for the first time in a while, maybe getting a second of clarity due to her orgasm.

“M-my ass…”

She said nothing more as if I was supposed to understand everything from that. I strained my limited brain power to try to get her meaning. Remembering what happened during our previous foreplay gave me another idea.

I moved her body so that she was resting on her right side, her elbow on the mattress. With one hand, I lifted her left leg high and penetrated her again. This was a position where her legs were perpendicular to mine. My cock entered her pussy from the side, stimulating her upper left creases. It was good to spice things up after a lot of missionary or doggy, which were more classic.

She seemed to like it too, moaning a little louder than before. However, that wasn’t my final goal. Once we were stable, I wet a finger of my right hand and slowly took it to her butthole. She shivered at the contact, suddenly looking more expectant than before. After massaging the area for a while, I leisurely inserted my finger inside her ass. She let a long sigh out as she was now being penetrated on both sides, one penis in her pussy and one finger in her puckered hole. When I resumed slamming her snatch, she finally turned most of her attention to what was happening to her.

“Mhmm! I… I like it. I like this. Stir my ass more! Stir it!”

This was a huge success. I searched for her weak spots with my cock and scratched those while continuing to finger her butt. Under these circumstances, she didn’t last very long. In less than a minute, she came again, squeezing my shaft and finger with her two holes. I didn’t relent and went on with smashing her flesh, which pushed her to come once more soon after. Her third climax was different, however.

“Mmmaaahhh! Haaaaah! Haaaaah! Haaaaaaaaaah!”

She came grandly, twitching like crazy, the succession of orgasms seemingly doing it for her. The largest wave of wetness so far come out of her hole, inundating the bed under her. After she calmed down, she lost all strength in her body. She had fainted, her eyes still open and her tongue out under the great pleasure I inflicted on her. I sensed something warm on my thighs and noticed she also lost control of her bladder, relieving herself without restraint. This was my first time making a woman lose consciousness and piss herself through sex. In the end, it happened just like Jarah told me. With her high excitation and my long work pleasuring her, she had gone past her limits and let herself go completely.

The view of her being down was quite arousing but I couldn’t continue fucking someone who fainted. Fortunately, there was still one more woman in the room.

“Well done. Come fuck me next. I want your sperm deep inside me.”

The black-haired woman was sitting on her butt next to us, her legs wide open. She used two fingers to spread her labia apart and couldn’t be more inviting than this. I took my tool out of the downed woman and penetrated the other one. Maybe because we were both quite aroused, we came together soon after. I ejaculated with my glans kissing her cervix, filling her up with my semen just like she asked.

With this, the crazy sex session ended. The two women had made a total mess of the bed with their squirt and piss. The smell in the room was very intense. We moved the fainted woman to another room after cleaning her up quickly, She was now deep in sleep, a satisfied expression on her face.

“Thank you for today, child. You can leave the rest to me. I’ll take care of her until she wakes up.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, it’s fine. Even though a few unexpected things happened, I’m still happy with this session. As expected, there’s nothing like a fat dick churning my pussy to make me remember how it feels to be a woman. I’m not sure how I did to last so long without sex.”

“I’m also glad about today. I had fun and learned a lot.”

“That’s great. Go now, there’s no need for you to lose your time here.”

“Alright. Thank you for inviting me here, miss.”

“You’re welcome. Have a nice day.”

“Have a nice day too.”

I left the apartment building. While on my way back home, I suddenly realized something. Until the end, we didn’t exchange names. This was very much like this world to omit something like that. After all, we didn’t expect to see each other again in the future. We were just strangers having sex one time for pleasure.

Still, that threesome was awesome. I wouldn’t mind trying another like this again if the opportunity came by.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://dictatelionnovels.com

55