Chapter 2 – Diligent
10.2k 5 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amongst the sighs of my classmates, I was lost. Why did the usual civic education become sexual education? What did Mrs. Violet mean by finding a partner and practicing? Were they talking about the same blowjob I knew about? Why did they all react like this, as if it was normal but annoying? Why are the ones protesting mostly the guys?

Are they doing a group prank on me? But why? No one’s paying me any special attention! Is there a video camera somewhere?

I looked around, trying to find someone hidden or any devices that would be able to capture my embarrassing moments. At the same time, a few of my classmates sprung into action. Or to be exact, it was only a few of the girls and most were doing this half reluctantly.

“Hey, Jordan…”

“No.”

“Remy?”

“Not interested.”

“I’ll make you feel great, Kobe. I’m quite confident in my blowjobs.”

“Yeah, right. Try someone else.”

The girls were getting rejected by the guys and didn’t seem to be particularly surprised by it. They acted as if it was normal and after a few failed attempts, they sat back again. Their body language was saying they had done their best and there was nothing they could do about it anymore. Mrs. Violet was looking at the scene with a slight frown. However, she appeared mostly resigned and didn’t scold any of the students. The only enthusiastic one was Jarah, going from guy to guy energetically.

“Come on, Callan. It’s mandatory!”

“That’s what they’ve been saying for years. Go away, Jarah.”

“Kobe! You must do it! Think about our grades! We need to practice!”

“I’m confident enough to do great on the tests. And even if I don’t, I don’t care much.”

She was going to each male’s seat, unperturbed by the rejections. Eventually, she reached me.

“Let’s go, Wade! You don’t want to break the rules, right?”

I still wasn’t sure what was happening. Everyone was so serious about the situation and I thought that if that was a prank, they were all amazing actors. Confused, I could only stupidly answer Jarah’s inquiry.

“Y-yeah?”

“Oh, great! I knew I could count on you, Wade! Let’s start immediately. Take off your pants!”

“W-what!?”

Were they planning to humiliate me by creating a video of me in my underwear, or even worse, in the nude? And they would send it on the Internet after? And I would have to transfer to a different school?

Panicked, I trembled while seeking help from my friends. They wouldn’t leave me in such a bind, right? However, contrary to my expectations, their reaction was disturbing, to say the least.

“What, Wade? Are you feeling like doing it today? That’s different from what you told me last time.”

My old friend Callan seemed startled by my “choice”. As for Remy, he was watching in surprise, as if my “agreement” was unexpected.

“Huh? Wait, are you all serious?”

This question attracted a few curious glances from my classmates but it was Jarah who broke the ice first.

“Hurry up, Wade. I want to practice as much as possible.”

She was already unbuttoning my pants as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

“Wait! I don’t know what’s happening! Do you seriously want to undress me here? Isn’t that way too much for a joke?”

“What are you saying? Oh, I see. You want to use the booths? Let’s go then.”

She took my arm and forced me up from my seat. Still having a strong hold on me, she led us out of the classroom. I didn’t have time to react to the situation since everything was happening so quickly. The two of us walked toward the end of the corridor and Jarah opened the door to the last classroom. I remember it being mostly used to store teaching material for the freshmen. However, when we entered it, it looked completely different from my memories.

It didn’t hold any items anymore and was instead a normal room, with a small central corridor and many small booths on each side. The booths were made from cheap plastic but were still fully separated from their neighbors. Each subdivision had its door and Jarah quickly opened the first one without caring much. Inside, there was a chair, a table, and a bed together with some necessities, like water and snacks, placed on the table. It also had a few other troubling accessories, like some bottles of what looked like lotions and some… sexual toys?

I wasn’t sure what to believe anymore. I was happy not to be in front of the whole class but the way this room was changed instilled doubt in me. If this was a huge prank, it felt like too much trouble just to get to see me being troubled for a few minutes. Did anyone in the world care about me that much, anyway? Probably not. I wasn’t sure what to think but Jarah, still enthusiastic as ever, didn’t give me much time to reflect on the circumstances.

She put herself in front of me and resumed removing my pants from me.

“Wait, Jarah. What are you doing?”

“Huh? What do you mean? I’m removing your pants, of course.”

“Are you for real?”

“You’re being weird today, Wade. You don’t want me to blow you through your clothes, right?’

“What? I mean, no, but are you seriously going to give me a blowjob?”

“What else? It’s today’s topic. Or what, did you expect to come here to have a nice chat?”

“Huh…”

The situation was so crazy that my imagination started to go out of control. As a normal guy, I had already jerked off to all the girls in my class and Jarah wasn’t an exception. I wasn’t sure if she was for real but the simple thought of the possibility pushed me to swallow drily. Taking my lack of response as acknowledgment, Jarah continued to remove my pants diligently.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

154