Chapter 5 – Explanation
8.4k 8 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cunnilingus? Sex? That only sounded awesome to me. I wasn’t sure what would be bad about those. Just when I was about to ask, the bell rang, signaling the end of the lesson. Mrs. Violet left the classroom, not before glancing at me once approvingly. Some other classmates joined us and we switched the subject of the discussion to something else. Five minutes later, the bell rang again and history class started.

After another two tedious hours which I mostly spent being lost in my thoughts about this strange dream from which I wasn’t waking up for some reason, it was finally time for lunch. Our small group of three friends headed for the school cafeteria. When we had a table for ourselves and food in front of us, we resumed our previous talk. Callan asked me first, slight worry on his face.

“So, what’s bothering you, Wade?”

I had time to think a little and try to formulate my issue as diplomatically as possible.

“Well, I think I’m missing some more memories than just from this morning.”

“For real? Isn’t that kind of bad?”

“I don’t know but I don’t think it’s much of an issue. Like, I remember most things fine. There are just a few elements that I have no memories of.”

“Like what?”

“About sexual education, for example.”

“Seriously? I’m not sure how you could forget that. Isn’t sex just like eating or sleeping?”

“Huh… Really?”

“You’re hopeless, man. I hope you’re not playing a prank on us.”

“I’m not, I swear.”

“Hmm. Then, do you want to go to the hospital?”

“No. You two just talk to me a bit and it might come back while we do.”

“Well… Fine.”

Callan and Remy nodded, staring at me like they weren’t sure what to think about my revelation. It was understandable and I might have reacted the same in their shoes. However, I desperately needed some information and this was the best excuse I could come up with.

“So, like, what’s up with the sexual education?”

It was Remy who responded this time.

“There’s not much to say about it. It’s just a normal school subject.”

“Okay but why are we learning about it?”

“You even forgot about this? Sigh. It’s because the government wants to maintain a certain level of population, of course.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s super hard to have babies, right? That’s why they want us to have as much sex as possible to increase the chances of having children being born.”

What the hell? This was an initiative from the government? Did that mean it was a policy on the level of the whole country? Wasn’t my imagination getting out of control in this dream? But, was this really a dream? It was starting to be way too real to be one. Plus, I could feel pain just fine.

Callan couldn’t help adding some of his thoughts to Remy’s explanation.

“It’s a pain, really. I wish they wouldn’t make it mandatory. It’s not like any guy is participating much at this point.”

“True.”

This whole thing was very confusing. Why would they be so much against having free sex?

“Wait. Why are you two so much against it? Doesn’t sex feel good?”

“Hardly. I can’t believe you’re asking this when you were the one most against it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Like, it was good at the start, right? At first, it felt amazing and we were all fucking like rabbits. You too, Wade.”

Remy laughed and added.

“Right. I was lucky because I got assigned to the first girl who got her period in class. Man, we had sex for the whole day like crazy.”

“You got blessed, man. But, yeah, good old times.”

They smiled as if remembering memories that I should have but didn’t.

“So, what’s wrong with having sex now?”

Callan turned back to me once more.

“Well, you know, right? It was great at first but after having done it so much, it got dull.”

And Remy agreed.

“Yeah. Now, I need at least twenty minutes to get hard. And then I must pound a pussy for tens of minutes or even hours to have a chance to get off. If I’m lucky, I manage to come at the end. But even if I come, it all feels like a waste of time and energy. It’s just not worth it to do it for so long and only get a few seconds of pleasure at the end. And be super tired after it all on top of that. I might as well do some sports during that time. At least, I won’t get bored in the middle of doing it.”

“My thoughts exactly. Sex is just a waste of time and energy. And the girls have it way too good in comparison. It’s too unfair.”

That was a lot of information to take in. If I understood correctly, the crux of the matter was that because sex was so easily accessible, they had too much of it and got bored of doing it. As a virgin, this was something I just couldn’t fathom. Sex, boring? If I could, I would fuck girls all day long. Of course, I wasn’t supposed to be a virgin in this world, according to my old friend. However, what could I do if I didn’t have any memories of it?

The last sentence from Callan caught my attention.

“Girls have it good? How so?”

I could still almost feel Jarah’s sweet lips over my dick, blowing me with dedication. I wasn’t sure how all of this had been beneficial to her.

“You know that girls feel more pleasure than boys during sex, right? And they can orgasm many times in succession and much more easily? Well, that’s about it. Sex is so much better for women than for men.”

“Darn right. The last time I had sex, the girl climaxed several times while I didn’t even manage to come once. Not worth it, I tell you. Why should we spend so much effort for only the girls to enjoy themselves?”

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

151