Chapter 28
108 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's easy to forget because I're so busy trying to survive, but I was asked to save this world.

That is my mission, which was completely thrown at me by the goddess.

Somehow I managed to survive and are in a village that could be used as a base, but under the current situation, I cannot really do anything.

It's probably enough to keep it in the back of my mind.

(It's too unreasonable.)

Right now, I will focus on solidifying the foundation of my life.

Even if I start by rebuilding the village from which I was washed away, there is only so much that one person can do alone.

It might be different if I had a cheat ability, but an ability that can only handle mana lacks specificity.

Even if my currents ability grows rapidly, they will only be able to be compard to one piece of heavy equipment that can crush rocks.

Let's be conscious of developing these abilities in order to increase our chances even a little.

(Someday I will be unrivaled!)

Even if I am to proceed with reconstruction, I will eventually need other people.

Unless I can secure human resources who can take on various tasks, reconstruction will not progress, and further development is impossile.

Naturally, some renumeration is required to secure human resources.

In my previous life, money was an effective renumeration.

I don't know if there is money in this world, but there is an overwhelming shortage of things in the village, and in such an economic situation, the effectiveness of money is probably low.

The numeration need to be something necessary and essential for the other party.

The reason that village wds controlling the population by law is most definitely because they can't secure enough food.

Considering the speed at which plants grow, it shouldn't be difficult to increase food production, but one of the reasons why this was not possible was probably desertification.

When I investigated the outside of the village and settlements, I found signs of man-made desertification, such as wind and water erosion, on the ground.

Although this is just a hypothesis, it seems likely that the growth rate of the plants was fast and the amount of nutrients absorbed by the plants greatly exceeded the ability of the ground to recover naturally.

 

Taking this into consideration, what is required in the current situation is food as the direct renumeration, and agricultural methods that do not promote desertification.

Agricultural methods should be usefuul for people in responsible positions, such as village chiefs, depending on how they use them.

Considering the characteristics of desertification, knowledges from previous lives ae likely to be useful in securing food and establishing farming methods.

Depending on the other party's situation, there may more effective directnumeration.

It is the very lives of children who follow the rules of the village and adults who are chased away.

I'm a little reluctant to use life as a bargain, but...

To be honest, I can't accept the village rules that force people to give up their lives.

The children may only suffer for a moment, but it is easy to imagine how the parents are feeling.

Adults who are abandoned when they get old may feel remorseful and give up to some extent, but children are not at fault.

since I can't tolerate the village rules, you have no choice but to find another way to live.

As for the village rules, even if I make a fuss about them being unacceptable, nothing will change.

On the contrary, if I end up presenting a correct argument without a solution, I may be disliked even if what I am saying is correct, may be resented for saiyng a correct argument that does not see reality.

However, if things continue like this, the rules will never disappear.

The only option is to prepare a renumeration, use it to create a new system that can be continued, and change the unacceptable current situation.

After obtaining food and farming methods, I will first ask people to work here in exchange for the lives of people who would otherwise be thrown away.

I'm reluctant to uselife as a bargain, but let's atone for this by providing them even a slightly better life.

It takes a considerable amount of time for children to become usefull, but I don't want to take the option of abandoning them.

Even so, i have nothing to bargain with right now, so I have no choice but to abandon it at this point.

The longer it takes for me to obtain the food and farming methods, the more people will be abandoned.

I have an idea of how long that will take, but I can't predict excactly how long.

Still, I should start taking action to obtain usefull things as soon as possible.

I need to state the priority of my future course of action

The basic policy is to draw a concrete image of how to save adults and children who will be abandoned by village in a year's time, set goals every three months, and move forward while making adjustments.

(There's nothing I can do about it in the meantime.)

Although this is just a preliminary calculation and everything can go wrong, it is necessary to think about the future.

Even if I achieve this goal in a year, I will be 3 years old at that time.

I don't think there are that many people, especially adults, who would follow the instructions of a 3-year-old child.

I'll probably need to think about ways to get them to follow my instructions over the course of this year.

(It would be easier if contract magic existed.)

even like that, I should consider the risk of being attacked by large beasts, and consider strengthening the village's defense and armed forces, but the top priority should be the rules that are currently in progress and are directly linked to people's deaths.

Now that the policy has been decided, it is necessary to create a more specific implementation plan and solidify the image of what will be achieved.

First, let's look at what it will look like one year from now.

The number of children washed away is estimated to be around 20 per year, based on the pastor's previous statements.

If one adult takes care of two children, the aim is to stably increase the production of food for 30 people.

Considering that in this world, plants grow more than twice as fast, it seems possible to achieve this goal, but it is probably necessary to consider that the land will become more aride in proportion.

(the first goal is to secure food for 30 people.)

The main plan is to set a target for implementation in the first 3 months, verify it in the next 3 months, and verify whether the agricultural method to secure food is stable in the remaining 6 months, and gain benefits from additional exploration in the future. A separate plan to utilize what has been obtained will also be carried out in parallel.  

If possible, we would like to proceed with measures to promote greening as a stepping stone to our mission.

Regarding greening, it may be the first priority, but human lives and securing human resources should be given top priority.

 You now support me and read ahead opatreon.com/Styvetasse

2