Ch 6. Interaction
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"T- This is!?"

Opening the door in front of me, my hopes of it not being a total sausage fest were quickly demolished. Although it's not as bad as expected, it's still going to be uncomfortable.

"..."

Yup, I definitely want to leave, there's an option to leave right? I don't have to experience this kind of torture right?

"Hey Young man, You gonna let the door stay open or what?"

"Ah... I'm sorry."

I slowly shut the door behind me, and tried to not get noticed by anyone. Although the person earlier seemed to have noticed me, and is now walking towards my direction.

"Is this your first time, Young man?"

"Eh?"

Did I just become someone's target!? I knew that running was the best option, Why didn't I take it?!.

"The blessing. Is this your first time receiving a blessing or something? Cause you seem nervous."

"Ah... Y-yes"

"I see, well then why don't I help you. There's a lot of things you need to know, especially what sort of etiquette to use when meeting God Of Fertility-sama."

"I- Is that so?"

I misunderstood his intentions completely, I thought that he would.... Nevermind. He seems like a nice guy, for him to help someone out.

"Unn, Don't worry. Learning it will be easy, for someone as young as you."

"I'll be in your care then."

. . . . . . . . . . .

Walking through the crowd of people, Lania was heading towards the location of Toko.

--It's been nice seeing you, Toko-dono. But I should be going.

"Toko-sama"

Finally reaching her destination, Lania who had arrived called out to him who seems to have finished his conversation with Aire.

"Lania, did you finish the registration process?"

"Yes, Miy- Kaito has been registered and is currently going through the procedure of receiving the blessing-"

"What!? Did you already send him in!"

"Eh, Y- yes, I thought that it would be better if i did..."

What Lania was expecting was praise from Toko, instead his reaction to Kaito being sent earlier was that of horror.

"Lania, we- I need to get to him quickly."

"T- Toko-sama, is there something wrong? I thought that it would be better if he got in and finished first."

"Kaito doesn't even know the procedure of receiving a blessing, I should have informed him of the etiquette beforehand. I was hoping that you'd wait with him till I've finished my conversation."

"Ah... m- my apologies!"

Realizing her mistake Lania quickly bowed, the reason for her quick action wasn't just because of wanting Kaito to finish first. But it was to make it so that she didn't have to babysit Kaito, and for Kaito to become a nuisance to her master.

"Dammit... Why does it have to be so crowded."

. . . . . . . . . . .

His explanation was simple and easy to understand, most of the things that we'll be doing is bowing down and saying something along the lines of,
"It's an honor to receive your Divine Blessing God Of Fertility-sama",
or something like that and you'll receive your blessing without any trouble.

"Just make sure to use the right etiquette Young Man, unless you want to be... let's just hope it doesn't come to that."

"U- Unn..."

Since the way you receive the blessing is by waiting for a priest to call you, and you are brought to another room. But... what exactly happens if you don't do the correct etiquette?!

Since he was here earlier than me, it will probably take a while before my turn-

-- Kaito-sama, It is your turn. Please follow me.

"Eh?"

--We have been informed that you came here under the name of the Salamance house. Therefore you are given a somewhat higher priority than most. Now please follow me.

"A- alright"

I turned towards the old man's direction, he's been teaching me about the etiquette of receiving a blessing. The least that I can do is thank him.

"Thank you for helping me earlier."

"No problem, but I didn't think that you were acquainted with him."

"Eh?"

--Kaito-sama?

"Ah, yes."

"Well I'll see you around, Young Man."

Walking towards the door, passing many other people along the way. The door looked to be larger than the door before, with flower-like patterns on it.

The priest looked at me before opening the door and beckoned me to enter inside.

"T- Thank you..."

The door slowly shut behind me as I entered, the room looked akin to that of the temples in rome. With a decently wide area, patterned floors, and a hole at the top of the room that lets the sunlight shine through. Following the light that was shone from the sun, I slowly moved my attention to a figure that was standing in the middle of the room.

"You are the next one, correct?"

Standing on what looked to be a pedestal, a woman, with short pink hair and beautiful light blue eyes. So this person is a God, I guess the title fits. Alongside her beauty, one can feel a weirdly calming and warm aura around her, as if you were wearing a blanket.

"Ah, Y- yes."

Then I remembered the old man's advice, so I quickly got down on my knees.

"There's no need for that, No?. So you can raise your head, Alright?"

"A- alright"

Raising my head, I looked towards the person in front of me with a slight confusion. I thought that you're supposed to bow and say a whole paragraph of words. or else you'd get...

"Come closer child, there's nothing to fear. Ok?"

"Y- yes."

Walking slowly towards her direction, her figure gets a lot more clear. Wearing a white priest robe that clearly shows her body line, with a gentle expression on her face... then my attention would also naturally go to her... Huge... N- No, it's extremely rude to look at someone's breast right when we first met but...... I guess I'm still a young adolescent man, and when they're that big, I can't help but look at them.

"Alright. I will now give you my blessing- unn?"

"Umm? Is there something wrong?"

"You... You are an otherworlder, No?"

"Eh!?"

She Knows!? How! I swear I didn't tell anyone about it, and yet she found out?! Ah, wait this person is a God isn't she... guess there's no helping the fact that she knows about it.

"You paid the fee, Why?"

"Eh?, I thought that everyone was supposed to."

"Strange. There's usually an exception for otherworlders, No?"

"Exception?"

"Yes. The exception allows you to receive a blessing every year free of charge... Strange."

"Eh?"

You don't have to pay!?, otherworlders don't have to pay to receive blessings... Then why did Lania-san pay that much?If they told them that I was an otherworlder wouldn't the blessing be given for free instead?

"This should have been explained to you when you decided to stay, No?"

"Stay?"

"Yes. After a year you were asked to stay in Trinia or return back to your World, and since you're here means that you decided to stay, No?"

"Umm... I was just summoned recently though."

"!!!"

Her expression suddenly changed, Arehh?. Did I say something wrong? She had a mix of suspicion and doubt on her face. I wonder why though...

"That is not possible, the current hero was established to be Takahide Mohou. Therefore, You were summoned earlier than him. Yes?"

"Errr... I was summoned with him though."

"Eh!?"

"Eh?"

"

"

<Afterwords>

Serious-senpai : "She's here!! , Finally with this seriousness can be found!!"

? ? ? : "I was quite surprised, the temple scene was an interesting bonus."

A/Noa : "Technically speaking, I was given free reign over what the inside looked like. Since there was no description of it in the original novel, I had to improvise, that also includes Elune's personally and so on."

Serious-senpai : "Fufufu, you've finally embraced the essence of seriousness. To think that I finally have an ally in all the sweetness that is the Wn."

A/Noa : "Umm... Should we let her continue monologuing or?"

? ? ? : "Nah, just let her be. She'll stop eventually whenever a sweet chapter appears. Unlike some people..."

Makina : "Unn?"

2