Ch 7. Intermission – The God Realm
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So... I'm sorry for the very, Very, long wait. I had some stuff happening IRL.
But now i have my motivation back, I hope it stays.

And when it comes down to Chapters, I won't have a set schedule anymore. But there should be at least one chapter every 1-2 weeks.

---

After finishing the Blessing Ceremony, Elune was walking towards a separate room in which only she was allowed to enter. Inside, a catalogue full of names of past Heroes that have been summoned.

1. Kujou Hikari
2. ...
3. ...
...
100. Mitsunaga Seigi
101. Kusunoki Aoi
102. Takahide Mohou

"His name isn't in here, Strange."

Skimming through the Catalogue searching for the name 'Miyama Kaito', after discovering his name from the entry list.

She then exited the room, passing by priests and priestesses, she walked through a semi wide corridor that led towards an archway that was lit by a bright yet warming light.

"Must I really return..."

She said with a less than elegant voice and more of an anxiety filled one. Unlike what the humans think, her diligence was created out of fear from her superior the God Of Life. In truth she is actually quite shy around others, and was often ordered by The God Of Life to do her Job instead of doing it herself.

"Hahh.... Guess I have no choice after all, no?..."

Remembering her interaction with the strange otherworlder, she had no choice but to report this to her superiors.

Slowly walking towards the archway, the scenery changed from a hallway to a sight that can be described as Lands large and small that were each connected beautifully decorated bridges, and strange sights such as trees that balance casually breaks the laws of physics, a sight that would give any normal person a sense of wonder and amazement doesn't seem to effect Elune, who's lived here for more than a millenia.

The lower level is similar to a city in the Human Realm, with huge flowers that are several meters high and a lake floating in the sky with small streams of water cascading down the clouds as if they were solid objects.

"Otsukare. I see that you've returned. I found a wyvern when I went down to the human realm, let's eat it together kay!."

Appearing in front of Elune, a short and petite girl with leafy green eyes and a semi-long brown hair that looked somewhat disheveled, the person who had greeted her was a good friend of Elune. The God Of Hunting, Carsa.

"Carsa... I need to report something to God Of Life-sama, Therefore I will decline, No."

"Aww... not even a quick bite?"

Ignoring the pleadings of her friend Elune then walked towards the direction of a different Gate that would lead to The Temple Of The Supreme Gods. The distance between gates isn't far, and from her current position it shouldn't take more than a minute to reach the Gate, but...

"C'mon, El. Spare me a minute won't ya, I have no one to eat this with."

"Once again, I need to report something to God Of Life-sama. Why don't you ask someone else-"

"Please, Please... I'll give you the best parts of the wyvern meat."

"Carsa, This is a very serious matter. Hahh... fine, I'll join you later, Alright?"

"Really, Alright! That's a promise."

"And please act more appropriately, you have the title of a God for goodness sake. If a human sees you act this way, then your reputation as a God could-"

"It's fine~ anyways I'll be seeing you there kay! Cya El."

"Hahh... seriously."

Letting out a small sigh, Elune then continued to walk to the direction of the Gate, Before arriving shortly after. Walking through it she arrived at a higher point in the God realm, which can be seen even higher up in the sky, three huge temples stood prominent, Each one is as large as a castle. in front of her was The Temple of Life, inside which The God of Life resides.

Thereupon, she walked towards the Temple. The exterior appearance of the Temple looked exactly the same as the other Temples, but once inside, beautiful flowers and trees that looked like ornamental plants were lined up on both sides of the wide corridor.

Continuously walking through the hallway, she then arrived in front of a Large door, preparing herself before knocking on the door.

"God Of Life-sama..."

No response.

"God Of Life-sama, I have something to report."

No response.

"..."

Standing there in front of a door 5 times her own height, she stood there for minutes, which turned into hours and by then the sun had already set, When a response was finally given.

"Just report it to God Of Space-time, I'm sure she won't mind."

"......... If possible, I'd like to report it directly to God of Life-sama, since it was an incident that happened in the Archlesia Empire, which is in God Of Life-sama's domain."

No response.

"And the source of said incident is an otherworlder who wasn't registered in the Hero's catalog."

The silence was then broken with an audible chime, the large door that was once closed now opened. inside was a large room decorated with a variety of plants. And in the middle of the calm, nature-oriented room a green-haired woman, The God Of Life, was comfortably standing in the middle of the room although her eyes weren't open.

"Explain."

"Y- Yes. 4 days ago the 102nd Hero summoning happened, The House that was chosen to do the summoning was the House of Salamence, and the Hero that was summoned is named Takahide Mohou, thereupon the House of Salamence suddenly had arrangements and movements that were different from previously observed and also-"

"What of the otherworlder?"

"Ah, yes. When it came time for the Blessing Ceremony, The House of Salamence had 3 people on their list, one of Count Toukou, his personal assistant, and someone named 'Miyama Kaito' who had a similar magical signature to the heroes that came before."

"Kaito, was it?... An incident like this would~ require Shallow Vernal-sama's attention."

She paused for a moment before continuing on.

"Although~ Shallow Vernal-sama has been quite busy managing the other realms due to a certain 'person' who a few years back tampered with the Hero Summoning circle. But in an incident like this, then it might need to be reported."

"I see, If God of Life-sama needs any assistance I will do my best to help for that is my job, No?"

"Fufu~ If you're offering to help then..."

"Ah, a- actually I remembered that I had something I needed to do with Carsa. S- So I-"

Then the God of Life turned her head to a stack of paperwork, realizing where the flow of the conversation will lead to Elune quickly tried to run, but to no avail. Her hands and feet were bound by chains made of magic, her struggle to escape was futile.

"Oh my~ and where do you think you're going?..."

"Ah, n- no I was just-"

"Make sure to finish everything before I return, unless... you don't want to?"

With a small smile her words and simple question of obligation. Of which Elune can answer in any way she pleased but... behind the smile one can feel the darkness within said smile.

"O- Of course I will do it, It'll be a great honor to help the God Of Life-sama in any way possible."

"Good. I'll be back to check on you, so... don't mess up. Ok?"

"Y- YES!"

With that the God of Life teleported to a higher point in her Temple, thereupon her focus shifted towards a floating landmass in the sky one of higher elevation than the Three Temples Of The Supreme Gods, directly below her an special Teleportation magic circle made for those with permission of the Creator God, Shallow Vernal.

"Shallow Vernal-sama, There's something that I would like to report. May I have your permission to enter the Sanctuary?"

After a short while, the teleportation magic circle then glowed before the scenery changed from the castle-like Temple to that of a flower garden.

The Sanctuary, The most sacred place in the God Realm.

A small floating island that exists in the highest point in the God Realm, even the supreme Gods can't enter without the permission of The Creator God. The scenery can be described as something that is too beautiful and divine. The balance between the growing flowers, the wind, and the beautiful white stones scattered here and there... makes one question the reality of this place.

Her focus then turned towards the figure of an unparalleled beauty. Long, silver-white straight hair that doesn't have any curls reaching to her knees, faintly glittering from the light of the sun, and golden eyes that don't have any hint of cloudiness.

Her body, which is about 160cm tall and dressed in white vestments, is so beautiful that one would think that her existence embodies the perfect divine proportions.

Then The God of Life bowed before the person in front of her. The Creator God, The Absolute Pinnacle of all existence, Her Creator, Shallow Vernal.

"Shallow Vernal-sama,If you were to allow me, there's something that I would like to report."

"You have my permission to speak."

"Yes. It appears that there was an incident when the Hero Summons happened, and there was another person summoned alongside the chosen Hero."

"I see."

Neither her tone nor expression changed, as if she didn't have any in the first place. As if her focus was never on her, but rather only her words.

"Although it's just a guess, there's a possibility that this was caused due to magical residue left over from that 'person's' tampering."

"You say that there were two, what of the other?"

"Yes, the other person is currently within the residence of the Salamance House. His name is... Miyama Kaito."

"Miyama Kaito..."

"

"

<Afterwords>

Serious-senpai: "Ah!! Your back!! Finally. With a serious chapter at that!! We can finally reach the essence of seriousness."

? ? ?: "Yeah, Yeah, It's good that you're back and all, but aren't you forgetting something?"

Hunting God: "sniff... El, promised she would come... sniff..."

A/Noa: "Umm... The better question is how she ended up here..."

? ? ?: "Apparently Senpai invited her here, since she was left alone, she also wanted to taste wyvern meat."

Wyvern-senpai: "What!?"

A/Noa: "Umm... So will she be staying or?"

? ? ?: "I don't know, it's your choice."

A/Noa: "Ah, guess you're right."

Hunting God: "E- Even though i saved the best for you sniff... El..."

A/Noa: "Umm... Ca- Hunting God-san, may I join you then?"

Hunting God: "Eh? No! This is only for El, No one else can have it!"

A/Noa: "Ehhh..."

2