First Day of School
42 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Day of School

Izuku woke up early on the first day of school at U.A. High School, feeling excited and a bit nervous. He dressed in his school uniform and headed towards the train station.

On the train, Izuku pondered his expectations for the first day. He hoped to learn more about his Quirk and make new friends, but there was something else that excited him: the possibility of meeting Ochaco again, his high school classmate.

Izuku and Ochaco had met at a hero secondary school, and although they never admitted their feelings, Izuku always had a crush on her. He was eager to see if she had also been accepted into U.A.

Arriving at the school, Izuku joined the crowd of eager students. He recognized some familiar faces from his high school class, but Ochaco had not yet appeared.

He joined the security check line, and while waiting, someone touched his shoulder. He turned to see Ochaco smiling at him.

"Izuku! I knew you would be here!" she exclaimed, embracing him.

Izuku blushed and hugged her back. "Ochaco, it's so good to see you! How was your journey here?"

The two chatted animatedly as they walked to the classroom. Izuku felt happy to be with Ochaco again, wondering if there might be a chance for something more than friendship between them.

When they reached the classroom, Izuku and Ochaco sat side by side. They attentively listened to the teacher's presentation on the first-year curriculum but couldn't help smiling at each other from time to time.

At the end of the day, when class was over, Izuku and Ochaco walked together to the train station. Izuku felt his heart race as he tried to gather the courage to ask her out.

"Ochaco, would you... like to go out with me this weekend?" he asked, feeling nervous.

Ochaco blushed and smiled. "I would love to, Izuku."

Izuku felt a wave of happiness and relief. He wasn't sure if it was a date, but he was glad to spend more time with Ochaco and perhaps, who knows, explore his feelings for her.

And so, Izuku's first day at U.A. ended with the promise of a new friendship, and maybe something more.

2