A City Encounter
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A City Encounter

Izuku was nervous as he prepared for the date with Ochaco. He spent hours contemplating what to wear and where to take her. Eventually, he settled on a stylish suit and a flower as a gift.

When Izuku arrived at the meeting place, Ochaco was already waiting for him. She looked beautiful in a floral dress, and Izuku couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated by her beauty.

"Hi, Ochaco!" he greeted, smiling shyly.

"Hi, Izuku! You look great!" she complimented, noting the elegance of his suit.

Izuku handed her the flower he had brought, and she smiled, seeming pleased with the gift.

"Shall we take a stroll?" Izuku suggested, offering his arm.

They walked through a nearby park, talking about school and their dreams of becoming heroes. Izuku noticed that Ochaco seemed more comfortable with him than on the first day of school, and he felt more confident.

As they walked, Izuku noticed a carnival game booth and decided it would be fun to win a prize for Ochaco. He spent some money trying to hit a target with a ball but had no luck. Ochaco smiled at his failed attempt.

"Hey, Izuku, let me try!" Ochaco offered, grabbing a ball.

She hit the target on her first attempt, winning a large teddy bear. Izuku was impressed by her skill and found himself even more attracted to her.

After winning the prize, they decided to go to a restaurant for dinner. Izuku ordered wine to accompany the meal, but Ochaco declined. They talked about school, their families, and personal preferences, discovering they had a lot in common.

When the night came to an end, Izuku accompanied Ochaco to her house. They said goodbye at the door, and Izuku had the feeling that she was expecting something more.

"Ochaco, I had a great time today," he said, feeling nervous.

"Me too, Izuku. It was an amazing date," she replied, smiling.

Izuku felt the urge to kiss her but restrained himself. He didn't want to scare her or ruin the perfect evening they had together.

"Well, good night, Ochaco. See you tomorrow at school," Izuku bid farewell, turning to walk away.

"Good night, Izuku," Ochaco said, closing the door behind her.

Izuku walked home, feeling happy and looking forward to the next date. He had the sense that his friendship with Ochaco was growing stronger with each passing day.

1