A Moment of Vulnerability
10 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Moment of Vulnerability

Izuku and Ochaco spent the following week at school, balancing classes and their training to become heroes. But even during their hectic days, they found moments to talk and be together.

In one of these moments, Izuku and Ochaco were sitting in the classroom, studying together for an exam. Izuku was focused on his notes but noticed Ochaco seemed distracted.

"What's wrong, Ochaco?" he asked, noting her worried expression.

"It's just... I've been having nightmares lately," she admitted, lowering her head.

"Nightmares? What are they about?" Izuku inquired, concerned.

"It's about my dad... he has a construction company and is facing some financial problems. I'm afraid that something bad might happen to him or our family," Ochaco explained, tears in her eyes.

Izuku felt his heart tighten seeing Ochaco in a moment of vulnerability. He approached and put an arm around her, comforting her.

"I understand how challenging it is to deal with worries like that, Ochaco. But you're not alone; I'm here to help and support you," he said gently.

Ochaco looked at him, grateful for his understanding. She leaned in and hugged him, nestling into his chest.

"Thank you, Izuku. You're a great friend," she thanked him, closing her eyes.

Izuku felt his heart race as he embraced Ochaco. He realized that his feelings for her were deepening and wondered if she felt the same.

"Hey, Ochaco... I wanted to ask you something," he began, hesitating.

"What is it?" she asked, lifting her head to look into his eyes.

"I know we're friends, but... I feel something more for you. And I wanted to know if you feel the same about me," Izuku confessed, blushing slightly.

Ochaco looked at him, surprised. She didn't expect Izuku to have the courage to confess. But looking into his eyes, she realized her feelings for him were also growing.

"Izuku... I also feel something more for you. I like you," Ochaco confessed, smiling.

Izuku felt a wave of happiness coursing through his body hearing Ochaco's words. He leaned in to kiss her, and she responded passionately. The kiss was brief but intense, leaving them both breathless.

"Hey, Izuku... do you want to go to the movies with me on Saturday?" Ochaco invited, with a smile."

2