The Rest Period Part 3
382 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We brought the ship as close as we could without beaching it. I jumped into the sea and gave the island a lap. Reiju jumped to the mand with Monet to check the town. With my limited Haki... I couldnt feel a living soul on the island. When I returned to the ship, Reiju returned as well with bad news...
.
Reiju: I found a mass grave in the center of the junkyard... I couldnt find anyone alive.
.
Nova: I cant feel anyone on the beaches around the island either...
.
Astro: Monet went to check the mayor's house in town... can I get started?
.
Nova: Yeah. I guess we will check the rest of the island and loot anything useable. Does anyone wanna stay with the boat?
.
Milk: I will. I'll keep a look out in the crows nest.
.
We split up and searched the island. We couldnt find anything out of the ordinary or anything that would explain why everyones gone. All of us returned to the ship and had a strategy meeting.
.
Nova: Ok... so I'm thinking we set base here. We can sail the North Blue and build our name up before we set sail for the Grand Line. We can use this time to build ourselves up and solidify out goals. What do you all think?
.
Monet: I'm good with that, it would be nice to settle down for a while and catch up. My goal is as solid as it can be... To rid the world of Slavery.
.
Milk: I'm also in agreement to settling down and getting ready. I have no clear goal for now but I do need to return to Wano to show my Master that the swords have found their wielder.
.
Astro: I'll use this time to remake the ship in my image and build us a home to grow in. My single goal is to become a strong enough fighter to marry my soulmate.
.
Reiju: I think it would be nice to have a home of our own. I havent lived in a home for a long time... my goal... is to dismantle my fathers nation... and hopefully fix my brothers.
.
Law: I want to bring Doflamingo down. I havent had the chance to think of the future with my Poisoning but I plan to make up for it.
.
Clova: I want to be able to live with my sister in public... if I cant because of the World Goverment... I'll have to fix that.
.
Nova: Then if we all agree... let's make our home and bring this island back.
.
We started working. Astro started building a Drydock to park the ship at. The rest of us made it to the old hangout of Doflamingo and destroyed it. We then started clearing land then helped Astro.
.
About 2 months later... we were done. The Drydock was finished and The house was perfected. Astro changed a few stuff mid way when he was making it but the final product... to my dismay... looks great.
.
Astro: And now our home... The Turtles Shell is finished!
.
The home Astro made was honestly awesome. It's a 4 story building with 4 levels of basements. Theres a small restaurant on the side of the house with a glass roof. Theres an easy channel to the ocean so Astro and I could go for a swim. In the basement... it goes Milk's Forge on the lowest floor of B4. Laws clinic on B3, the Library on B2, Reiju's Lab for her technology and chemistry on B1, then the common room on the lobby, The second floor (2F) is shared by Me and Monet, Third floor (3F) is Shared by Astro, Milk, and Reiju... the top floor (4F) is shared by Law and Clova. The roof has a garden that makes it look like theres an island on a turtle's back.
.
Astro: Now I can work on the boat... it's my time to shine.
.
Milk: Then I guess it's my turn to lead... I'll make the junkyard a training course to keep us in top shape.
.
Monet: Good idea cow... you've gained some weight.
.
Reiju: I wanna start reading through the information this little guy has.
.
She pulled out the snail that we used to copy the information from the Germa. She had me put the row of pods I stole from the Germa and put it in her lab.
.
Law: I'll go set the clinic up.
.
Clova: I'll go make lunch then.
.
My snail started to ring randomly. I havent ever gotten a call ment for me... I picked it up and my ears were almost destroyed.
.
Bonnie: YOU FINALLY ANSWERED!! I'm coming to you!!! I'll hunt you down and NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!
.
Nova: First... stop yelling! Second... what's wrong? You didnt like the pizza Bonnie?
.
Bonnie: I loved it!! But pineapple isnt in season so I cant find any anymore. I've sailed and hunted other islands to look for some but I've had no luck. I was even told that theres a shortage in the normal Blues... I wont be able to eat fresh Hawaiian Pizza unless I grow the Pineapple myself... I CANT GROW ANYTHING!!
.
Nova: And what do you expect me to do about it? I'm not exactly the plant whisperer... Have you ever met a Tontatta? I hear that they can grow any kind of plant... I bet you could get one to help you.
.
Bonnie: Tontatta? ... I'll see if I find one. If your lying to me...
.
Nova: Yeah yeah... "You will Nevvvaaaaahhhh forgive me" If you find a Tontatta to help you, I expect you to join my crew already. You owe me you glutton.
.
Bonnie: I owe you? Have you lost your mind? I dont owe you a thing!! Watch your mouth!! The thing I hate the most is owing someone anything! TAKE IT BACK!! TAKE IT BACCCCC...
.
I hung up and watched her try to call my back. I put my snail away and went to the roof to meditate.
.
<------>
Two years have passed and we have grown. I'm 16 now and I've spent the last 2 years learning how to live in this world. I've learned the basics of seamanship and how to survive living with girls. The girls have changed the sleeping arrangement... the 4 of them took over the top floor of the Shell and kicked Law to the 2nd floor with Astro and I. They still ask me to join them at night but now I'm blindfolded because they like to sleep in skimpy outfits. I tried to tell them that I'm old enough now but I made a pact with Astro and Law one night when we got wasted...
.
<Flash Back>
.
The 3 of us were in Clova's restaurant playing cards with Reiju trying to make some stew.
.
As we played, the losers had to take shots of some alcohol Reiju distilled. We all ended up hammered and the girls were watching us three with laughter roaring outloud.
.
Law: Nova!!! When will we get ladies? You have 4 and you sleep with then nightly!! When do Astro and I get beautiful women?! Its NOT FAIR!!
.
Astro: Law, I have my Shyarly waiting for me!! Your the only one without a lovely lady...
.
Nova: Law, your only 14... keep it in your pants!
.
Law: Then the two of you cant become adults till I find my own lovely lady!!
.
Astro: I have no problem accepting that but you must beat me in the next game... You in Nova or will you chicken out?
.
Nova: I dont know HOW to chicken out!! Bring it on you fools!!
.
Monet: I'll join in this as the moderator... but this wint be a normal card game... but a drinking game. You lose if you cant finish your drink. The girls will add a player so we can have a voice in this bet.
.
Nova: You girls want to wait till you find a lovely lady as well?
.
Monet: ... We will laugh about this later on but yes. We want to look for ladies as well.
.
Milk, Reiju and Clova started laughing.
.
Law: Hold on... does that mean EACH of you want to find a lovely lady... or is it one for the group of you?
.
A Drunken Lightbulb went off in my head and I talked the girls down to only 1 lovely lady. I felt like a 7000 IQ genius. Reiju was chosen as the Girls player... and she drank the 3 of us guys under the table.
.
<Flash Back Over>
.
So now I have to help Law find a lovely lady, Wait till Astro reunites with Shyarly, and help the girls find another girl... I've been tricked!!
.
I now spend my nights trying to talk the girls into letting me weasel out of the bet to no avail. Monet and Clova are now 18 and my teenage hormones are driving me crazy. It doesnt help that Clova is ready and willing but the other girls stop her last second...
.
Milk is dangerous. She mostly wears her Virgin killer tops and hot shorts. Her bust multiplied in the last couple years. I want to say that physics have failed to bring those perky melons filled with the hopes and dreams of men everywhere down.
.
When Monet gets mad at her, She uppercuts Milk in the chest and they bounce all around like ping pong balls. Reiju is only 14 but shes on her way to becoming the beauty from the anime. Dot... Reiju's Kuja Snake... turned out to be really smart. She likes to take a bath with each girl so it takes 4 baths daily. Mellow... Milk's Linear Fox... ate the Blast Furnace Devil Fruit I found in the treasure room when I came to this world. Mellow is now a Furnace Fox that can help Milk when shes making something. Dot likes to coil around Mellow because shes always warm.
.
I got up from my morning meditation on the roof and looked out to the Island. In these two years, we have fixed Spider Mile and revived the economy. We destroyed the houses of the former residents and cleaned up the giant junkyard.
.
People have come to the island and chosen to live here after learning that the house is free if you build it yourself. There are about 100 people on the island now and they have decided to rename it after the house my crew lives in. Instead of Spider Mile... it's now called Turtle's Dwelling. A few months after the house was finished being made, Shakky and Rayleigh came to visit. They didnt stay long but Shakky made a bar in the island and had a friend man it. Law and Clova got to meet my parents. Shakky instantly fell in love with Law and she refused to put him down. Rayleigh and Clova spoke alone for a while before she started to cry and hugged Rayleigh.
.
She started to laugh as she cried. She ran up to me and kissed me till I was suffocating.
.
Clova: She was captured and put in sea stone Handcuffs over 2 years ago but she got free after a few days. When she had the cuffs on, I couldnt feel her. Once again, thank you.
.
Nova: Believe me Clova... it's my pleasure. Now... about that bet...
.
Clova: Take me. Here and now.
.
Milk/Monet/Reiju: NOW STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!
.
Nova: Tsk...
.
Rayleigh/Shakky: Hahaha
.
They left after throwing the 7 of us a collective birthday party at her bar.
.
Astro yelled towards me from the ground.
.
Astro: Her Nova... we have another visitor. Clova says its Shanks from the logo on the sails. Party?
.
Nova: Shanks? Yeah but at the bar. His crew will wanna drink. I'll be down in a few to greet them at the dock. They might need medical treatment... Where are Law and Reiju?
.
Astro: Law is out with Milk and Monet. They should be back within the week.
.
Nova: Ah... he did tell me he was going out again... Oh well.
.
Law is on the hunt for his Lovely Lady. Milk and Monet joined him to help him look and to get anything they wanted from islands they reach. Monet found a triple king sized hammock bed and bought it for me for my 15th birthday. The girls watched me set it up in their room and I was awarded with the freedom to sleep without my blindfold on for a week. Best. Week. EVAHHHH!!
.
I went down to Reiju's lab to get her. I knocked on her door and opened up. I found her in one of the pods working with cords and metal plates.
.
Nova: Hey Reiju, we have some company and they might need medical treatment. You free?
.
Reiju: Huh? Oh sure. I'm almost done here anyway. Anyone I know?
.
Nova: Shanks. You met him briefly when you met me parents. The guy with red hair.
.
Reiju: Him? How hurt is he? It's hard to think he got really hurt...
.
Nova: His arm should be gone. But we wont be able to help him with that. It will mostlikely just be a routine checkup.
.
Reiju: Then I'll get to try my new outfit on!! I'll be out in a few. Where will we meet up... Clova's restaurant?
.
Nova: Shakky's bar. Take your time, they havent docked yet so no rush.
.
Reiju: Got it.
.
I walked out and made my way to the Library. I found Clova taking a nap on a recliner chair with a book opened on her lap. I walked to her and touched her hand. Her hands were cold so I slowly took her book, put her bookmark on the page, and put a blanket over her.
.
I left a note for her and started to walk away when "The Whispers of the Devil" danced across my ears.
.
Clova: I'm laying here defenseless and 2 of the 3 other girls are off island... why dont you just take me here and now?
.
Nova: Woman... you are perfect!! Dont mind if I do!!
.
I started walking to her with a huge smile on my face. She started to take her shirt off when she stopped and told me the worse news I have ever had...
.
Clova: Oh... I'm supposed to say a line to you before this happens. "If you choose to forget the bet, you have to forgive the doctor who cut your bathrobe."
.
I hit the floor with my knees in defeat. This is a devils bargain... to finally advance the staircase of adulthood... I have to forgive my mortal enemy...
.
Nova: I really shouldnt... it's not fair to Law.
.
Clova: The bloody tears are a nice touch. Are you sure?
.
I coughed up blood as I looked at her. She had one hand holding up a boob and the other in her shorts...
.
Nova: YyyYyyYEeeEEeeSSssssS IIIiiiMMmmmM SSsssSuUUuUrrRRrReeEEE
.
She shrugged her shoulders and fixed her outfit. She got up and picked her book up.
.
Nova: Oh yeah, we have guests. They will be at Shakky's soon. Could you cook for us?
.
Clova: Sure, I'll go get some food ready. Will it turn into a party?
.
Nova: Most likely yeah. Is there anything you need?
.
Clova: No I'm ok. I gave Milk my shopping list.
.
She passed me with her finger tracing my chest and licking her lips. I swear... I'll go into a sex coma the same day Law finds a girl. I'll turn into a mummy and she will become unable to walk... mark my words!!
.
... ok mostlikely I'll get 2 shots out then fall asleep but I PLAN to be that badass later on! I hope my Fruit helps me with the problem of too many girls and not enough... umph in the tank.
.
We both walked outside and she went towards the bar while I went to our private dock. Shanks's ship pulled up and docked. Shanks came down from the ship without an arm or his hat. I smiled at him before opening my mouth.
.
Niva: Welcome to Turtle's Dwelling. How was Luffy? Said the same thing my Uncle did huh?
.
Shanks stopped mid step and looked at me in shock.
.
Nova: No I havent spoken to my fokes. How are they? You must have seen them when you went through Fishman Island.
.
Shanks: Nova... can you read minds?!
.
Nova: Huh? Nope. I can assume though. Oh, and see the future. Told you that you would give your hat to someone.
.
Shanks: Are you sure your not Shakky's kid? Your as well informed as she is!!
.
Nova: Haha. Hows the arm? That Seaking got lucky you didnt kill it then and there. Dont worry though, Luffy will kill it in a few years.
.
Shanks's crew cheered and got in the party mood instantly. They brought a giant piece of meat from their ship. They started to head to the Shell but I told them we were waiting for them at the Bar in town. The crew cheered even harder and pulled out their personal mugs to drink from. Shanks pulled out his own Mug with a huge smile on his face.
.
Nova: Oh Shanks, I have a doctor on my crew... can she check you out? Shes never seen a completely removed arm... could be informative for her.
.
Shanks: I guess? Let's see how drunk we get. Men!! LETS PARTY!!
.
We all went to the bar and partied. Clova took the meat and cooked like a monster. Someone tried to help at the beginning but she used her powers to make more hands and eyes. She single handedly used the kitchen ment to house 10 cooks. Once she was done, she let others help her take the food out. She brought food for the 3 of us and let the other people serve Shanks's crew.
.
Reiju was dressed in a pink nurse's outfit with a doctor coat over it. She gave Shanks a check up and told him he was perfectly fine. She was called by other crew members who offered to let her check them too. She did and she found someone who had some mild food poisoning. She turned her arm into light pink Slime and touched his stomach. She then took the poison from him and he was healed. Shanks was surprised but ultimately happy that she was so gifted.
.
Shanks: How lucky are you kid? From what I remember, you had a Green Haired girl with the Snow Logia, The Light Grey Haired Mink girl, The Pink Slime Doctor girl, and the Multihanded Super Cook over there... Shakky wanted me to ask if she will be a grandma yet...
.
Shanks's crew did a collective spit take and started roaring in laughter. Reiju walked to Shanks and almost caused me to die in embarrassment.
.
Reiju: Not yet. We have to wait till Astro and Law find a "Lovely Lady". He lost a drinking bet.
.
Shanks's mouth dropped to the floor and exploded in laughter. Astro and Clova were laughing at me as well. Reiju then started her legend.
.
Reiju: It wasnt his fault... I've never lost a drinking bet before. I'm undefeatable.
.
The entire bar got silent instantly. The crew got up and opened a seat up with a humongous ball of a guy sitting on the other side. He smiled and spoke to Reiju...
.
Lucky Roux: Girly... My name is Lucky Roux and I've never lost a Drinking bet either.
.
Reiju: You wanna bet?
.
Shanks started laughing.
.
Shanks: Roux, go easy on her... shes about Luffys age.
.
Nova: Shes actually 13 and I dont think she will lose... would you like to bet on it Shanks?

10