Days with Garp part 6
512 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova POV
.
Ouch... my hands hurt. Well my arms but close enough. My arms are in casts up till my thumbs so... How am I going to wipe?
.
Garp drew his dog picture on one of my casts... Astro put his autograph on my other, Monet drew a snowman and Milk... she drew an incredibly detailed bottle of milk with a big W on the tag...
.
She drew boobs on my arm... haha. Shes going to draw our flag later. I took 15 minutes to put my shirt on and looked for my Bathrobe.
.
Nova: WHAT THE HELLLLLL!!!!!!
.
What kind of monster did this? Who... I... Is there no justice in this world? I know the Celestial Dragons are ass hats but to do this...
.
The door to the room was (Alt 4 Delete)ed. Even the splinters got destroyed. Garp bursted into the room like a badass but the image was ruined by his Hawaiian shirt and Dog mask thing.
.
He looked around and was 100% ready for a fight but what he witnessed...
.
Garp: Please... tell me your not actually crying over that rag in...
.
Before he finished his sentence, my right fist smacked into his face. The cast on my arm cracked and a few pieces came off. I dont think he did it on purpose but his fist smashed me right back not half a second later. I fell into the water and sunk.
.
In the water, I could think clearly. It felt like everything was coming into focus. My body was glowing Golden Purple brightly. I need to avenge my bathrobe. I thought about the Fruit D gave me. A Mythical Paramecia named Olympian... There is 1 Olympian I like over all others...
.
Shirahoshi (Poseidon)
.
My glow shifted from my Golden Purple to a Deep Cobalt. The water no longer felt foreign to me. It's cool touch soothed my arms and swirled around me lifting me to the surface. I felt Astro jump in the water but he stopped almost the instant he started to swim. I broke the surface of the water and landed on the ship.
.
{Conditions Met. System Update...
1 of 3 Sparks Forged...
[Name: Silvers D. Nova
Fruit: Mythical Paramecia Fruit (Olympian)
~ Spark of Poseidon
Bounty: 0
Beli: ~ 478 Million]}
.
First off... holy crap I'm rich. The system must have traded the gold from the Nobles for Beli. Now that I think of it... who would be ballsy enough to but Stolen Celestial Dragon treasure? Nice save system.
.
So now... I have a spark of Poseidon? Dafuk is that? My arms feel better but... can I control water? Can I waterbend?
.
After doing some funny poses... no I cant.
.
Astro: ... Why do you remind me of the Mermaid Princess and WHAT is up with the funny dancing?
.
Nova: ... Shut up. I'm nothing like Shirahoshi and this "Dancing" is an Ancient Fighting style of... Dont worry about it.
.
Garp: So brat, you have something you want to say?
.
Nova: Oh I almost forgot... WHO THE BLOODY HELL CUT UP MY BATHROBE OF AWESOMENESS?! I MUST END THEM!!! ALSO... HOW ARE MY PANTS STILL AS OK AS THE DAY I GOT THEM?
.
What are these made of... black dragon hide?!
.
Garp: The Doctor we went to treat your arms said you can use them in a few weeks... Hes also the one who destroyed your robe. He said that your hands would be rebroken if you used any real force but seeing as you struck me full force and your arms didnt break again...
.
Monet: Nope Dog Man, he cant train until his arms are fully healed. Do YOU want to spoon feed him if he wrecks his hands?
.
Garp: ... No. Not in the slightest. Well then, no physically training your arms. We can train the rest of you though.
.
Nova: I need time to Meditate with my swords. Atleast 2 hours a day but more would be nice. Also, I'll destroy that doctor on our way back up the Redline. His death wont be quick and my revenge will sweet.
.
Garp: ... fine, So only Soru training. I will train you to fly by kicking air after you jump. You cant kill the MARINE doctor. ... Or ANY one for that matter...
.
Milk: Oh! I have a Friend named Carrot who can do that!! Shes a Bunny Mink.
.
Astro: Strong Merfoke can hit air with their tail and get airborne too...
.
Monet: I can make wings to hover but I think I'll flee sooner or later...
.
Nova: Why are you teaching me Soru... and what would it take to be tought the 6 arts?
.
Garp: Really joining the Marines. I'll teach you 1 form but I want something in return...
.
Nova: ... such as?
.
Garp: Explain to me what actually happened on the Noble boat and how you freed these 2.
.
He pointed to Astro and Milk. Damn... he knows. Can I lie? The Monkey D. family have crazy instincts... I'll try it out.
.
Nova: I was on Greed Dot...
.
Garp: Lie. Try again.
.
Dafuk? Let me finish the lie before you call me out on it...
.
I explained how I how on the boat, Was imprisoned and didnt fight back, Met them, ship cought fire, Collars exploded and we escaped. The Dragons were long gone as we escaped. He seemed happy with the answer. I neglected to tell him HOW the fire started or that I threw a collar at the girl.
.
We ate dinner and I started to meditate with my Kitetsu on my lap. I meditated for a few hours before opening my eyes to see Milk watching me.
.
Nova: Uhh... sup?
.
Milk: The Kitetsu is excited. It can tell your taking this serious.
.
Nova: How can you tell what its feeling? It's not exactly alive...
.
Milk: Oh... but it is. That's the curse. The "Named" Swords are all "Alive" in a way. The cursed swords are more aligned in Evil compared to Righteous blades. The way you can... "Overcome" the curse is by taming the personality of the sword.
.
Yeah... that's a whole lot of confusing...
.
Milk: Just continue and you will understand. Keep it on you as you meditate and it will guide you.
.
Nova: Guide me to my revenge on that quack doctor. Understood.
.
Milk: Umm I guess? Well Garp said to let you know its training time for Sour.
.
Nova: Soru...
.
Milk: That's what I said. Hes on the deck fishing and waiting for you to get up.
.
I thanked her and left. I left Kitetsu on my hip as I walked to Garp. He was fishing over the edge of the boat with a pair of shoes next to him.
.
Garp: Your finally... where did you get that sword.
.
I took a second to think of my response before I answered with 100% truth. I'm not sure if Garps still acting like a lie detector...
.
Nova: I found it on a pirates ship. The sword is now mine.
.
Garp: ... meh ok. Put these shoes on and start jumping on 1 foot. I'll tell you when to swap.
.
My next 2 months sucked. The shoes are crazy heavy. Forget jumping on 1 foot, I cant even walk with them on. Once I could walk, I tried to run. Once I could run, we finally made it to Cozia.
.
We made it to a huge island and tried to dock the boat but the Royal Navy stopped us.
.
R Navy Grunt: State the business of your visit?
.
Garp: Travel
Nova: Recruitment
Milk: Shopping
Monet: Shopping
Astro: Bag holder... for shopping.
.
R Navy Grunt: Why are you on a Marine ship?
.
Garp: ... I'm a Marine.
Nova/Milk/Monet/Astro: Babysitter is a Marine...
Garp: What's with all the questions? Do you question every ship?
.
Nova: Or just the ones that look like theres treasure on it?
.
The Grunt pulls out a gun and begins to aim it at us but Milk shot the gun right out of his hand. Astro held his hand out and a water drop was ready to be shot.
.
Monet grabbed her pole and stood her ground. Garp just watched as the Grunt called for backup. As the Grunts backup came, we jumped off the boat and entered the port. The Grunt chased us as we walked. He took out his sword and went to strike Monet but I jumped in and drew my Kitetsu out. Before I knew it, the Grunts sword was in shards on the floor and he was now the proud owner of 4 slash marks on his back. Garp held my arms that still had the casts on to stop me.
.
Garp: What was that kid? You have him on the floor eating dirt... This sword... put it away.
.
I put Kitetsu back in its sheath and looked at my bloody cast. I almost puked right then and there.
.
Nova: I'm going for a swim. I'll be back later.
.
I took off the Soru shoes and stored them in my (Storage) With my shirt and Kitetsu. I ended up swimming for a few hours to calm my head.
.
<------>
.
Milk POV
.
So that's the Second Generation Demon Splitter in action... Theif... Nova's eyes went red and he almost killed that guy. I went and grabbed him from the floor and we all went into town. Cozia is a nice island so far. Theres a huge mountain in the center with a forrest at the base of the mountain. The trees seem to all be Palm Trees. In the distance, theres a large town half in the forrest and half out.
.
With Nova swimming to cool down... Garp, Astro, Snow tits and I went to the outpost by the docks. I left the fool who drew a gun at me on the doorstep and kicked the door hard. The door ended up dented and made a loud noise. The 4 of us left and ventured towards the city. Snow tits and I had separate shopping lists. I want any exotic weapons and she wants any book she doesnt have. Shes got a habbit of buying any book she doesnt own... I think she was a book in her last life. Might explain why shes flat... Compared to me. (Everyones flat compared to her btw...)
.
As we made our way to the city, I spoke with Astro.
.
Milk: So Astro... what's this Mermaid your in love with like?
.
Astro is normally a Calm and quiet guy but when you mention his "Madam Shyarly", his mouth doesnt stop...
.
Astro: Well... Shes perfect in every way. I kinda believe shes a Mermaid Princess as well. Shes a Shortfin Mako Shark Mermaid. She can see the future and is never wrong. She likes to blow bubbles from a pipe and has a short temper. Her older half brother is racist but I dont hold that against her. She told me she will be a top grade beauty in 10 years and that I have till I see her again to woo her. She said that if I cant take her hand by the time I see her again, she will stay unwed her entire life.
.
I'm speechless... isnt she just telling you that she likes you as well and wont accept anyone else other then you?
.
Milk: Umm... so how do you plan to become "Worthy" for her hand?
.
Astro: ... Do you know who Jimbie is?
.
Milk: The new Fishman Warlord?
.
Astro: Yes. Hes also well accepted as the best Fishman Karate User. If I can face him and not die... then in my eyes... I'm ready to try.
.
Milk: Well... I'm mostlikely the only Mink gunner. The Mink are mostly physical fighters but I'm not a fan of hand to hand. In my case... I'm kinda the best Mink Sniper already. I'll help you get stronger if you can show me how to avoid hand to hand combat. Deal?
.
Astro: How can I help you avoid hand to hand if that's what I use?
.
Milk: I'm working on a new weapon that will be used in both long and close range. I need someone to practice avoiding close range with it.
.
Astro: How can you help me?
.
Milk: I can make equipment to help you train. My Master is a master sword forger. I'm not a bad forger myself. I'll make you whatever you need to help you train.
.
Astro: And why not offer the same deal to Nova?
.
Milk: I'm sure he didnt personally steal the Swords or body of Wano's hero himself but I'm not sure he wasnt involved. Until I am... I'm just keeping an eye on him to see if he will lead me to the real culprit. If the real Culprit is his accomplice... I plan to forcefully bring him to Wano and have him return the 3 swords. Hopefully my Master will see that the Nidai Kitetsu has chosen him as his wielder and let him off.
.
Astro: ... when were the Swords and Body stolen?
.
Milk: Almost 12 years ago...
.
Astro: And Nova is 12... did he plan to steal 3 treasured blades and a body before his first birthday?
.
Monet: At no point... Will you force Nova to do anything you boob monster. If he said he didnt steal them from Wato, he didnt.
.
She had her pole out and it was aimed at my head.
.
Milk: First off Snow tits, its Wano not Wato. Second off, would you admit you stole something to someone accusing you of stealing it? I wouldnt... and third...
.
I pulled up my rifle and spun it on its butt. I used some Sea Prism stone to line the butt of my gun so I could use it like a hammer. I touched her flat(ish) chest with it and the snow forming on her pole vanished instantly.
.
Milk: Dont threaten me unless your ready to throw down for real.
.
She looked at the butt of my gun and smirked. She opened her other hand and focused. In her palm, a tiny snow shard formed and flew to the right of my foot. It could have hit me but she missed on purpose.
.
Monet: He was right, training with those bracelets on ARE helpful. You must have used impure Sea Prism stone because I can still move normally AND if I focus, use a tiny bit of my Fruit power.
.
Astro: Now girls... step back before this gets even more out of hand. Garp... could you say something?
.
Garp: hmm... You two really like eachother dont you?
.
Milk/Monet: Ehh?
.
Astro: How the hell did you arrive to that answer? Oh thank god... The Island Army is here finally.
.
<------>
.
Nova POV
.
I've been swimming for a while. I've circled the island of Cozia a few dozen times. The flood washed off my hands but it still stained my cast. I've been swimming without using my hands. Only kicking to keep up with my Soru training plus my arms are still hurt. Being in the water helps but my arms havent returned to 100% yet. I got back on land and took my Kitetsu out. I cleaned the blood off of it and tried medication with it unsheathed.
.
In my mind, I am standing on my Golden Purple orb and right next to it is a Redish Purple looking ball. Within the ball was an evil looking face smiling.
.
Nova: So your the "Will" of my Kitetsu. Why did you cut up that Grunt? He was a nobody...
.
No answer came from the Kitetsu but I could feel pride oozing off of the orb. What it was proud of... I've got no clue. I sat down on my own orb and the Kitetsu one came to land on my right hand. Without thinking about it, I held onto the Redish Purple Orb. I wont be scared of my sword.
.
A Golden Blue Orb materialized in my left hand. Similar to Kitetsu's... this Orb had a smiling face within it too.
.
Nova: Ame no Hibakiri...
.
With both Orbs in hand, I felt balanced. Almost like ive been missing a piece of myself. Having both of them in hand felt right. My meditation went smoother then ever before and by the end of it, a small link formed from my Golden Purple Orb to the orbs of the swords. The link was about 4 hair strands wide. When I opened my eyes, both blades were in my hands.
.
Nova: Fine you two. On my person at all times but only used on the worthy.
.
I tied them both onto my back where I couldnt draw them from and started to jog to town after I put the Soru boots and a shirt on. I made it to town just in time to see Garp, Asteo, Monet, and Milk being surrounded by the Royal Army of Cozia.
.
Nova: Oh yeah... the Grunt did call for backup... what took them so long?
.
The army raised their guns to the 4 of them when I ran past the army and rejoined my crew.
.
Nova: So... what did I miss?
.
Garp: The girls becoming best friends.
.
Nova: Ehh? Did hell freeze over?
.
Royal Army: You Pirates are under arrest. Lay down your weapons and surrender.
.
Nova: Umm... Army guys... Were not pirates yet. The old fart here is a Marine...
.
Garp: We are Marines not pirates.
.
Nova: I'm not a Marine...
Monet: Never became a Marine...
Milk: Your 1/5th right...
Astro: My application was rejected so I'm not a Marine.
.
4 of us looked at Astro confused as hell.
.
Astro: Ah... I forgot to tell you. I was captured at a recruitment base and sold.
.
Garp face palmed and I smiled.
.
Nova: Now theres no WAY I'm being a Marine. Your organization rejected my Shipwright just because hes a badass Starfish Fishman?
.
Garp: Sigh... Sengoku needs to fix the recruiting bases.
.
Royal Army: You 5 are Pirates. You attacked our Port guard for no reason and killed him in cold blood...
.
Nova: Ehh... he died?

14