Life on Cozia
509 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We have become infamous in the jungle. Monet has become better with her Fruit and becoming snow at will, Milk has trained to move quickly and still snipe accurately, Astro is always making improvements to the base and bath, and I'm always running or swimming.
.
We have lived here for 2 months and in that time, we have saved countless lost kids in the jungle. We would do a sweep of the island jungle daily and return anyone lost to the city. The guy who's face I dented never showed his face again.
.
The 4 of us have gotten stronger I think. Monet is trying to use her Haki but she cant move and use it at the same time. The instant she moves, she loses focus.
.
We are going to Pyra's bar today for lunch for the first time. I'm walking with my torn Bathrobe in my hands. It's time to replace it. Monet is reading some golden book, Milk is holding a Dial and pumping her Electro into it, and Astro is drawing on his notepad.
.
We entered town and the kids playing outside started to cheer for us.
.
Nova: As a future Pirate... I dont know how to feel about this.
.
Monet: Would you rather they Boo us?
.
Astro: This is a nice change of pace for me
.
Milk: Same.
.
Astro continued walking and right as he went through the bar doors... he was blessed with a face full of boob courtesy of Pyra. Instantly... every guy within 200 feet got jealous.
.
Astro: Oh, sorry Ms. Pyra, I didnt see you... I'm working on my drawing.
.
Pyra: That's quiet alright Astro. Make sure you look where your walking so you dont hurt yourself.
.
She gave him a hug and awarded him with another face full of heaven. Lucky bastard...
.
We sat down at a table and I was glaring at Astro.
.
Astro: What? What's with the look Nova? You ok?
.
Nova: You deserve to explode. How were they?
.
He looked confused at me. He looked at the girls and noticed they had similar looks on their faces.
.
Milk: You got a face full not once... but twice. How was it?
.
Monet: Were they as soft as they look? She cant have THAT size and they be soft...
.
Astro: Oh her bust? They are soft and springy. They smell nice too. She will truly have a blessed partner later on.
.
Nova: I wanna punch you...
Milk: Me too...
Monet: Me three...
.
Astro: My Shyarly will be even better though. My Shark Princess.
.
His face had hearts in his eyes and a small nose bleed.
.
Nova: What do you think of Pyra's chest now that you've experienced them?
.
Astro: Meh, they were nice I guess... it wasnt any different then holding someones hand in my opinion. I only have a heart for Shyarly.
.
Nova: ... life isnt fair. The only one of us who has no desire to feel those ... gets a literal face full twice...
.
Pyra came and brought us juice to drink. We ordered pizza and pasta. We continued enjoying ourselfs and Pyra joined us.
.
Pyra: So... do you know when your gramps should be back?
.
Nova: Nope, no clue. Hes working for the Marines right now and he said he would be back as soon as he could be.
.
Monet: Hey Pyra, do you have the newspaper? We dont get the News Coo at our base. I've tried to get them to come to us... but the birds refuse to come to the jungle.
.
Pyra: Oh... Ofcourse I do. If you want, I'll order an extra copy and you can get it from here.
.
Monet: That's perfect!! I really miss reading the paper every morning.
.
Nova: Hey Pyra... I need a good tailor. My bathrobe was destroyed by an enemy of mine and I want to see if I can get it fixed.
.
Monet: You want to get that thing fixed? Didnt that doctor cut it up into ribbons?
.
Nova: Dont remind me... I'm still planning on getting revenge.
.
Pyra: Theres a tailor I like in the city. Her shop is a few blocks away. Would you like an escort there?
.
Monet/Milk: CLOTHES SHOPPING!!!!
.
Astro: Ugh... I'm going to be sick.
Nova: I'll push on... to revive my Bathrobe!!!
.
The 5 of us enjoyed lunch together. Pyra helped other customers when they came but she sat with us. She went to her room above the bar to get changed for our trip when someone screamed from outside the bars doors.
.
Guy: YOU 4 BANDITS INSIDE!! COME OUTSIDE AND SURRENDER. YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST FOR KIDNAPPING AND ATTACKING THE ROYAL ARMY!!
.
Nova: There are Bandits here?
Where?
I wanna see!!
.
Milk: They kidnapped kids?! I'll end them!!
.
Monet: I'll freeze their toes and break them with my feet!!
.
Astro: Wasnt that the dumb guy who tried to hit on Pyra?
.
Nova: Is it? I dont remember his voice much...
.
We looked around for the bandits but we realized that we were the only group of 4 in the bar.
.
Nova: Wait... are we the bandits the dumb guy is talking about?
.
Nova: What did you 3 do?
Monet: What did you 3 do?
Milk: What did you 3 do?
Astro: What did you 3 do?
.
Everyone: Oi!
.
We walked outside bickering with eachother. The Dumb Guy had a large squad of guards waiting outside for us. They had guns and swords at the ready.
.
Nova: Hey... Astro was right. ait is the dumb guy who was hitting on Pyra.
.
Monet: Why are there so many people with him? Are they also trying to woo Pyra?
.
Milk: As expected from the final boss... a Reverse Harem?
.
Astro: ... I think they are here for us. Do you think Pyra would want ANYTHING to do with them?
.
We all shook our heads.
.
Everyone: Not a chance.
.
Dumb Guy: [(Whisper) I'll kill those kids...] You 4 are under arrest for the crime of Kidnapping Children and Assaulting a member of Cozia's Royal Army. You will be brought to the King to be judged.
.
Nova: Huh? Who kidnapped kids? I only struck you after you showed hostile intentions towards my friends.
.
Dumb Guy: I was attacked UNPROVOKED by you. After trying to help take you four to your parents for being in a bar underage, you attacked me with your weapons and came for my life. If my reactions weren't quick enough... I'm afraid you would be charged with Murder.
.
For the second time in this life... my brain shorted out for a little. In my confused stuper...
.
Milk: The only true statement you just said... is "I'm Afraid". Its no wonder you havent won Pyra's heart...
.
Monet: Well... he doesn't want her heart. Hes using the brain cells in his pants...
.
Astro: She is too much of a woman for such a small "man"
.
Oh shit... Astro... that's really harsh...
.
Monet/Milk: Small man? ... PFFFFT!!!
.
The guards are laughing under their breath too. The Dumb Guys face started turning purple.
.
The Dumb Guy started shaking and then abruptly aimed his pistol at Monet. I pulled out my Kitetsu and slashed the barrel in half.
.
Nova: Who do you think your aiming that at asshole?
.
The Army Group took aim and Monet exploded into a blizzard behind us. The guns became clogged with ice and useless. 6 seconds after she exploded into Snow, she returned to normal. She had her pipe out and made her Snow Sword. Milk had her rifle out and Astro got into his fighting stance.
.
Nova: As you can see, if we wanted your life Dumb Guy... it would be no trouble at all. We have no interest in you. The children we found were lost in the jungle so we returned them home.
.
We stood our ground and watched them pale. The Army Group looked at the Dumb Guy as he was shaking even more
.
Dumb Guy: ATTACK!!
.
No one listened to him. They looked at him in disgust.
.
Dumb Guy: IM THE COMMANDING OFFICER!! I SAID ATTACK!! ATTACK!!!!!!
.
The Army Group reluctantly drew their swords and charged us.
.
Nova: Monet, Milk Piller.
.
Monet made a fist and punched up into the air. Milk jumped up as high as she could and a snow piller formed under her and gave her a platform to snipe from. I drew Hibakiri and Kitetsu together as I got ready.
.
The fight went by quickly. I cut each Sword into scrap, Monet slowed them down with Snow in their faces, Milk shot everyone in the foot with her rubber bullets and Astro punched everyone in the gut.
.
We stood over the entire squad eating dirt. The Dumb Guy is the only one on his knees.
.
Nova: Do you see what your selfish command has caused? We were just enjoying lunch but you had to pick a fight with us. I'll give you a bit of advice... When you see us or Pyra... Walk the other way. If you see us... make yourself disappear before we see you.
.
Monet dissolved Milks piller and we started to return to our lunch. A few steps away from the bar... a pistol shot rang out.
.
The back of Monets head exploded into snow. My vision turned red as I looked back and noticed that the Dumb Guy had another pistol in his hand.
.
I almost lost one of them... If he tried to shoot Milk or Astro... That's it. I'm done playing nice.
.
I charged at him and... removed his pointer finger and thumb of both hands. I cut the tendon on the back of both of his legs.
.
Nova: The only reason your still alive... is that your attack didnt actually hurt Monet. If I see you ever again... YOU. DIE.
.
I brought my two swords to the sides of his neck as I looked down at him. My arms were stopped before my swords could remove his head from his body. I looked back to see both Monet and Milk stopping me with worried looks on their faces.
.
Monet: Hes not worth it.
.
Milk: Dont dirty those swords with the lives of skum.
.
Nova: Then... could I get you to forge me a sword that I could use to rid this this world of trash?
.
Milk: Sure but dont dirty these... and lend me them... I'd like to study them.
.
I put my swords back in their sheaths and looked back at the Dumb Guy. He was out cold on the floor. I looked at the Royal Soldiers groaning on the floor.
.
Nova: You might want to get him to a doctor. maybe they can save his fingers... but I doubt it. My name is Silvers D. Nova... I dont want trouble but I'm not someone who takes having my family attacked lightly. I might not start fights... but I will finish them.
.
The 4 of us started walking back to the bar. Astro was the first to make it back when Pyra explodes from the doors and runs right into him. It looks like she took a bath and got dressed in a hurry... because her outfit looked like it was hardly on her body. When she crashed into Astro... her shirt buttons finally gave up and launched into orbit. Astro instinctively tried to catch her and brace his fall... he had 1 hand wrapped around her rear, his face was plastered in her BARE chest, and somehow... he was covering her enough that we didnt see a single thing.
.
Nova: Holy...
Monet: How...
Milk: Moo...
.
We sunk to our knees and started punching the floor.
.
Trio: WHY IS IT ALWAYS HIM?!
.
I took out Turtle Samurai Robe I got from the nice lady with 2 babies. I tossed it over Astro and Pyra so she could fix her clothing malfunction without the army... or us... catching a sight of heaven.
.
We heard suction noises from under the robe... Some moans from Pyra... And unladylike panting too.
.
Nova: What am I hearing... Astro... your leaving me and climbing the mountains to adulthood...
.
Monet: I might need a cold bath after this...
.
Milk: You two... perverts. I approve.
.
Pyra stood up now dressed correctly and draped in my robe with a heavy blush on her face. Astro has a natural face on as he got up off the floor.
.
Astro: I'm sorry Pyra, my skin naturally sticks to smooth surfaces. It's due to my Starfish heritage. Are you ok?
.
Pyra: Im... fine... Thanks for catching me... This Robe is Beautiful... is it yours?
.
Nova: It WAS mine... but I feel like you should keep it...
.
Pyra: ... well then, I'll buy you a new one. I'll... what happened to all these soldiers?
.
She just noticed them?! So slow!! But... I guess she had something else on her chest... I mean mind.
.
Nova: They tried to arrest us as bandits for Kidnapping and attacking the army.
.
Pyra: Kidnapping? Attacking the Army? Who?
.
Nova: Exactly.
.
Pyra's face turned stern and she walked up to the guy I almost killed. She grabbed his shirt and bitch slapped him again and again.
.
Pyra: First you verbally harass me, then attack a child in my bar... and when he retaliated by sending you out... YOU GET A SQUAD TO ATTACK THE CHILD AND HIS FRIENDS?!
.
She dropped the guy on the floor and looked at another soldier.
.
Pyra: I'll testify to the King that these kids are innocent and press charges on him.
.
The soldiers took the Dumb Guy away and the 5 of us went to the tailor Pyra recommend. We entered the Tailor shop names "Moss".
.
As we entered, the 4 of us kids visibly relaxed and smilled.
.
Pyra: That's why I love this place. Its homey and conforming to be here... and that's not the best part...
.
???: Ah, Pyra... welcome back.
.
A blond lady in her late 20s walked to us from the back. She was in jeans and a comfortable looking shirt. She has an apron over her clothes and a plate of cookies.
.
Pyra: Auntie Karen, how have you been? These kids are friends of mine... This is Nova, Monet, Milk the Mink, ... and Astro the Fishman.
.
... why did she pause on Astro... dont tell me...
.
Karen: Well children, Its nice to meet you 4. My name is Karen. This is my Home/Tailor shop. Make yourself at home.
.
Nova: Hello Ms. Karen, I have a request...
.
I took out my destroyed bathrobe for her to see.
.
Karen: Oh... a bathrobe? Hmm... cut to ribbons by some sharp scissors... Shame, it's a beautiful color...
.
Nova: Can you fix it?
.
Karen: Well... I could but it will be nothing like it was before. If I resow it together... it will be much smaller then before and wont fit you. If you want, I could make you a new one and make use of what i can from your this one...
.
Nova: You can!? Yes please!! I'll pay you whatever you want!!
.
Karen: I see Pyra has a beautiful Robe on over her outfit... am I right in assuming that is or was yours?
.
Nova: Yes. It was mine but I gave it to Pyra as a gift for her helping us.
.
Karen: Well then, I'll use your old bathrobe and the design of the Samurai Robe to make you a new Robe.
.
<------>
.
Pyra POV
.
Nova and Auntie are talking about his Robe. This one that Nova gave me is beautifully made... I love it. I walked around the store with Monet and Milk while Astro sat on the sofa relaxing with his eyes closed.
.
Monet: Hey Pyra... how old are you?
.
Ehh? That came from nowhere...
.
Pyra: I'm 20. Why do you ask?
.
Milk: Why do you call Karen "Auntie"? She cant be more then 25ish... Isnt it rude? Also... how did you get those to grow so fast?!
.
Ah... I understand.
.
Pyra: Well... she might not look it... but Auntie Karen is over 50...
.
The girl's eyes nearly removed themselfs from their heads. They turned to look at Auntie and just stared.
.
Monet: Still purky...
Milk: No wrinkles...
Monet: Slim...
Milk: Fit...
Monet: Motherly aura...
Milk: No grey hair...
.
Monet/Milk: Her level is too high...
.
Pyra: Isnt it...
.
They looked at me with spite... they are staring at my chest...
.
Milk: Your level is really high too... in another way.
.
Monet: The fact that you dont realize your level is so high... makes it even higher!!
.
Milk: The girls like her have no chance to catch up... But I will!
.
Monet: Oi!! You cow!! What did you say?!
Milk: I said your lacking in curves you Snowball!!
.
They started to argue and wrestle on another sofa. They will be best frenemies.
.
Nova came back to us with a smile on his face. He walked past the girls fighting like it was a natural occurrence and sat next to Astro. He closed his eyes and relaxed. The next few minutes passed and he fell asleep.

14