The little Island
401 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kicked the 4 of us to the island. From the beach, we could see a piller of smoke rising from the center of the island. Once we all got out of the water, the girls asked for changes of clothes. I pulled out a small mountain and changed clothes myself. Once I had dry clothes on, I put my robe on and took Astro from Rayleigh's back.
.
The 3 girls came back to me dressed in new and dry clothes... I guess emptying Karen's store of all its clothes paid off. Reiju found a dress her size. Reiju was carrying the mountain of clothes they looked through so I took it from her and stored it.
.
Reiju: That's a really handy ability... is there a limit of what you can store?
.
Nova: No clue... so far, I havent found a limit. I cant store living things though.
.
Reiju: hmm... can you store stuff at a distance?
.
Nova: Nope. I need to be touching the item to store it.
.
Reiju: Hmm... you stored the giand metal door on the vault... can you store a Pirate ship?
.
Nova: ... That's a bloody great question. No clue. Havent tried yet...
.
Monet: So where are we... this isnt Cozia... Will Garp find us ok now that were off island?
.
Milk: I think he has Nova's Vivire card so it should lead him back to Nova right?
.
Nova: Hmm... I think we have some trouble... I didnt give Garp my Vivire card. I figured he wouldnt be gone so long... I have his card but it doesnt do is any good if hes on the Redline. We might be stuck on this island till he gets back to us...
.
Rayleigh: Oh dont worry Nova. Garp is on his way already. I just helped you attack the Germa 66 and Monet over here struck Judge a heavy blow... I wouldnt be surprised is you and her got a bounty for abducting Reiju.
.
Nova: On that note, what bone did you break to make such a loud crunch? The noise made my spine tingle...
.
Monet: Hmm? Oh... I didnt break a bone. I used my Devil Fruit to freeze his groin... and crushed it. You heard his junk shattering. Justice was served.
.
My legs instantly gave out and I face planted on the sand. Astro ended up getting his head buried a foot into the sand as well. Poor Judge... he didnt deserve THAT. If I see him again... I'll apologize to him and hopefully he can get his junk fixed...
.
We walked into a clearing and I couldnt believe my eyes...
.
Nova: Uhh... what am I seeing? Isnt this supposed to be at Sabaody Archipelago? Why is Shakky's bar here?!
.
Monet: No... before that, WHY IS THERE A BAR ON A DESERTED ISLAND?
.
Milk: Do you think it gets lots of customers?
.
Reiju: I've never had alcohol... is it yummy?
.
Rayleigh: It sure is!! But your too young for it...
.
Shakky came out of the bar with a smile on her face.
.
Shakky: Little Nova... looks like you saved the Princess. Hello Little Reiju. My name is Shakky... I'm Nova's Step Mother. Come with me so we can talk... Would you two like to join us?
.
She asked Milk and Monet. They both joined her and walked inside the bar.
.
Nova: So why is the bar here?
.
Rayleigh: Hmm? Oh, Shakky has more then 1 bar. Shes made bars all over the world. It's almost a habit by now. If we stay anywhere longer then a few days... she looks for an area to make her bar.
.
Nova: But... How did she make the bar so fast?! You were with us... Did she make it herself??
.
Rayleigh: Oh no. She tricked a few friends into doing it for her. By the results... I bet she got both of them...
.
In the forrest... loud clangs could be heard repeatedly. Trees were turned into sawdust and rocks into gravel. Two young guys were clashing swords as they tore up the island. The 2 guys stopped fighting when they got closer to the bar.
.
???: You still havent beaten me Drac... Should I now have the title of Strongest?
.
???: You jest Red-Haierd. You didn't overcome me yet. How can you think of claiming my title without defeating me?
.
Rayleigh: Oh ho ho. I was correct. Your both here. How have you been Shanks?
.
Shanks: Ray!! I'm doing great! I just beat Mihawk and became the greatest swordsman. Hes sulking though...
.
Mihawk: I'm not sulking. You didnt win... Let's go again... Who's the kid Mr. Rayleigh?
.
Rayleigh: Congrats Shanks. Let me introduce him to you both... this is Silvers D. Nova... my son.
.
Shanks and Mihawk both looked at me then back to Rayleigh. They did this a few times before looking at eachother in sheer disbelief.
.
Mihawk: Arnt you too old to have a kid so young?
.
Shanks: Shakky cant be his mother... did you cheat on her?
.
HOLY FUCK YOU TWO ARE RUDE AS ALL HELL!! You better hope...
.
A heavy stillness pulsed out from the bar. My breath caught in my throat and my palms turned into slip and slides...
.
Shakky: The two of you... Come see me when your done with Little Nova.
.
Shakky spoke from inside the bar... Well... your both dead.
...
Hold on... what's going to happen to Canon if Shanks is killed by Shakky before he can give Luffy his straw hat? Wont the story be fucked?! Damn it Shanks... YOU OWE ME!! Secret Jutsu... ASS KISSING NO JUTSU!!
.
Nova: Umm Shakky... please dont be too hard them. I bet they ment that Pops isnt good looking enough to have such a dashing son and you DEFINITELY dont look like you've ever given birth. They must be trying to add up the fact that I look nothing like him and your too beautiful to have had me...
.
I looked at Shanks and Mihawk... they're watching me like I'm going to grow wings and fly away. They both slowly look at the bar and listened with their souls in their throats... Sweat was raining down to the floor as they waited to see if they had a future...
.
Shakky: Hmm... good point Little Nova. You dont physically resemble your father or me. Oi, you two... is he right in guessing your real thoughts?
.
Shanks/ Mihawk: YES MS. SHAKKY!! YOUR TOO YOUNG TO HAVE SUCH AN OLD KID!!
.
DAMN... YOU TWO KNOW ASS KISSING NO JUTSU TOO?! We just might survive this ordeal yet...
.
Shakky: Then never mind. As you were. Nice save little Nova.
.
SAFE!!!! The 3 of us seemed to age a few years. Rayleigh was laughing from a stump as he watched us fight for our lives... Astro on my shoulders was happily snoring...
.
Nova: I'm going to get him to a bed, I'll be right back... I need to chat with you two.
.
Shanks and Mihawk just watched me walk into the bar.
.
Inside, I found the girls laughing together. Milk looked over at me and busted out laughing even harder. Monet couldnt stop herself from giving me a well earned thumbs up. Reiju was laughing AND crying at the same time.
.
A door to my left was erased from existence and Hancock charged me in a fury... Dafuk did I do?
.
Hancock: BRAT!! REMOVE IT NOW OR BE TURNED TO STONE!!
.
Ahhhhhh. Yeah... nope. Not happening till you fall for Luffy like your ment to. Time for me to see how pissed I can make you... Eat this! My greatest skill...
.
Nova: Oh... Hardblock... your still here. I thought you would be half way to Amazon Lily by now.
.
Hancock stopped mid charge and looked blankly at me. Milk, Monet and Reiju looked at me stupidly...
.
Reiju: Isnt her name Hancock...
.
Nova: That's what I said.
.
My girls started laughing to a new level. They were doubled over in pain as they cracked up.
.
Hancock: What... did... you... JUSTCALLME!!!!?
.
She flew at me with a drop kick that looked like she was trying to kick me straight into the afterlife. I tossed Astro straight up and he stuck to the roof like a wad of gum. I dodged her drop kick and rolled to the girls. I quickly removed my blades and handed them to Milk.
.
Nova: Hold these. No point in killing her. Monet, would you lend me your lowest Sea Prism bracelet? Her Devil Fruit is a pain...
.
Monet tossed me a bracelet as she continued to laugh. Hancock charged me again with murder in her eyes. I charged her and went for my own drop kick. Looks like she didnt expect anyone to kick her face directly because she took my blow face first... literally. She flew right out a window and into the yard where the future Yonko and Warlord were chatting.
.
Nova: I'll be back. Milk, you might wanna come outside after Hancock comes inside in defeat. Yoru is outside with its wielder.
.
I ran after Hancock and found her in an unladylike pose. She picked herself up and spat sand from her mouth. She had my foot prints on her forehead and over her mouth. Nice shot me... if I do say so myself.
.
Hancock: You kicked my face... NO ONE HAS EVER TOUCHED MY FACE.... LET ALONE KICK IT!!!!
.
Nova: ... I'm your first? I feel a little dirty...
.
Hancock: ...
.
<------>
Rayleigh POV
.
Woh... Nova is playing with fire. Is he trying to piss off Hancock? Why would he? Did she do something to him?
.
<------>
Nova POV
.
Uhh... I think I broke Hancock. She lost her mind and is now just straight up attacking me. No talking, no noise at all... just attacking like I'm her mortal enemy... Guess I am.
.
Nova: You clearly dont know your peoples Haki yet... Come at me all you want... you cant beat me as you are.
.
She just looked at me and screeched like a Banshee. Her Conqueror's Haki exploded out with physical force. It moved the sand and came over me like a sudden downpour.
.
Hancock: I WILL END YOU!!!
.
Nova: See... I knew you could do it if you tried... but understand this...
.
My own Conqueror's burst out and caught with hers.
.
Nova: OF ALL THE PIRATES I WILL MEET... YOUR THE ONLY ONE I WONT LOSE TOO!!
.
~ Shanks POV for a sec
Shanks: Nevermind Ray-san... I see the resemblance now... no doubt hes your kid haha
.
Mihawk just nodded as he watched.
~ Back to Nova
.
Ok... so I found where my Haki comes from... within my Golden Purple Orb. It acted up when Hancock hit me with hers.
.
Hancock: What the hell was that? What just happened?
.
Nova: That... was the Color of the Supreme King... Conqueror's Haki. 1 in a million are born with it and somehow... atleast 5 of us on this island have it. My dad, Shakky, Shanks, you and me.
.
Hancock fell to her knees and started to dry heave.
.
Nova: Woh woh!! Hancock, you ok?!
.
I ran to her to see if she was ok but my kindness only brought me misery... When I got within striking distance... I cought a perfect strike to my nads... My Family Jewels felt like they wanted to escape my body from my mouth, my lungs ejected my breath in a last ditch effort to move my body... my curly hair instantly went straight and I went down.
.
Rayleigh, Shanks, and Mihawk each shivered and grabbed their own jewels.
.
Shanks: HOLY SHIT!! SHE JUST KILLED OFF YOUR BLOODLINE RAY-SAN!!
.
Mihawk: I'm going to be sick...
.
Rayleigh: SHAKKY!!
.
The front of the bar burst into splinters, Milk and Monet were glowing Orange and Pale Green respectively. Within the bar, Shakky was holding down Astro who was glowing Pink and Reiju who wasnt glowing.
.
Shakky: 2!!
.
Monet turned into snow and turned into spikes. Milk pulled out her rifle and shot 5 rounds at Hancock's head without a second thought. Mihawk and Shanks acted instantly. Shanks used his Armament Haki and blocked Monet's advance. Mihawk used Yoru to redirect Milk's bullets mid flight. Rayleigh grabbed Hancock and retreated back.
.
Shanks: What is up with your sons crew?!
.
Rayleigh: Back off and give them room.
.
Shakky let Astro and Reiju go. Astro grabbed Reiju and charged to Nova. He dropped Reiju right next to him and turned towards Hancock. A large drop of water was at the ready...
.
Astro: How is he...
.
Reiju looked confused. She looked at Nova and then Astro. Monet finally reachen me and covered Reiju and I in a snow dome. The roof of the dome was smooth and Milk jumped onto it and got ready to retry blasting a hole in Hancock's head.
.
Reiju: Nova is perfectly fine... hes unconscious but nothing LOOKS wrong. No bones broken or anything...
.
Rayleigh: You three... please calm down. Take him to the sea... that should help him heal faster.
.
Astro: Keep her in hand... I'm not sure what's happening but it's taking everything I have to not charge her right now and remove her head from her body... The girls dont seem able to talk right now... their heads are filled with only wrath... I think it might have to do with his fruit...
.
Rayleigh: Alright. Will they follow you to the sea?
.
Astro: I dont think they will get far from Nova...
.
Astro picked me up and walked towards the sea. Milk and Monet stayed in place for a few seconds before following. They kept a watch on Hancock as we walked away.
.
We made it to the sea and Astro lowered me into the water. Milk joined us and Monet was on look out. 20 minutes in the water and I woke up.
.
Nova: Oh my god. My nuts hurt!! Where is that bitch!? Fuck Canon!! Shes going down!!
.
Astro: Finally. Look at the girls, I think your fruit is going out of control... they are full of wrath and tried to kill Hancock when you went down.
.
I looked at Monet and Milk in disbelief... my fruit was controlling them? No, I dont want such a power. Never again. They are people... not mindless puppets for me to control.
.
I glowed gray for a second before the glow flickered out of existence. The girls paused before falling to the floor. They got up soon after and looked at me with concern.
.
Nova: I'm sorry you two. My fruit was going insane and I didnt realize what was happening. Please forgive me.
.
I pressed my head to the sand and waited for a response from them both.
.
Milk: Are you ok.
Monet: I know you didnt do that on purpose... did you get a new spark?
.
Nova: I'm fine, yes and no. I've gotten 1 new spark today and I was about to get another but I rejected the 3rd one. That one let me control you two.
.
Monet/Milk: Good.
.
Nova: We need to get back. I dont know how long those 2 will be here but I've got a few stuff to talk to them about. Dont touch her... I let me guard down and I will NEVER do it again.
.
We went without really talking. The girls kept looking at me without saying anything... it was annoying.
.
Nova: I'm fine you 2.
.
Reiju: ... is your thing broken?
.
Pffffffft!!! The 4 of us did a spit take. Astro started laughing while my eyes pointed out in anger at him.
.
Nova: WHAT SO FUNNY YOU STARFISH!?
.
That only made the girls start laughing at me. Astro was making an extra ugly face as he laughed at me. Was his face always so punchable?
.
Astro: Your fruit made you a playboy... BUT A GIRL YOU HAVE NO DESIRE FOR BROKE YOUR JUNK!? THATS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD!!
.
Nova: WHOS JUNK IS BROKEN!!? FUCK!!!! STOP LAUGHING YOU STARFISH!! GET OVER HERE!! IMA KICK YOUR ASS BEFORE I KICK HANCOCK'S!!!
.
I started chasing Astro with fire shooting from my eyes. He bellowed in laughter as he ran. The girls followed us cracking up as well.
.
We made it back infront of the bar. Hancock was no where to be seen but Rayleigh, Shakky, Shanks and Mihawk were waiting for us.
.
Rayleigh: You seem alive... Will I still be able to be a grandpa later on?
.
Astro: Nope, its broken...
.
Rayleigh and the other boys shivered... Shakky paled and I almost coughed up blood.
.
Nova: Hes messing around. You will be a super grandpa later on. Dont worry.
.
Shakky: Well... we are leaving this island either way. The sisters, Pyra and Elder Gloriosa are on Shanks's boat... we are leaving to return them to Amazon Lily in a few minutes.
.
Nova: Hold on... Shanks... take this. It's my Vivire card. Once you give your hat away... come see me. I cant explain right now... but I will when you see me. It should be in about 3 years.
.
Shanks: Give away my hat? Nova... this hat is my treasure...
.
Nova: From my uncle... I know. And yes, he was my uncle. His wife was my mothers sister. Just ask dad...
.
Shanks almost broke his neck turning so fast. Rayleigh nodded and smiled. Shanks's eyes grew to saucers as he looked at me again.
.
I grabbed Milks hand and brought her to Mihawk.
.
Nova: Mihawk... could she look at your Yoru? Shes a sword smith and it's not every day we run across one of the 12 greatest blades in existence...
.
Mihawk just drew his blade and held it out horizontal for her to look at.
.
Mihawk: I will not let my sword go but she can look at if she wants. I will be leaving with Shanks though so it wont be for too long.
.
Milk teleported to the sword and started looking at it up and down. About 15 minutes later, Shakky was ready to go and left like she said she would. Shanks left a row boat for Rayleigh before he left. The 5 of us returned to the bar. Astro fixed the huge hole in the front and Milk went hunting for dinner.
.
Rayleigh: So Nova... what's your plan after this? Would you like to join me at Sabaody?
.
Nova: No... I have a deal with Garp. He will take is to Minion Island in the North Blue. We will get 2 more crew members then return to Spider Miles. Once we are at Spider Miles... we will build our ship and get ready to enter the Grand Line. We will take a few years, but we will be ready. Hiding from Judge will be hard though...
.
Rayleigh: Why Spider Miles? Isnt that island controlled by Doflamingo?
.
Nova: By the time we get there... it wont be. He would have relocated to somewhere better. We will use the fact that the island is full of junk at our advantage. Maybe turn the Island around and make it our base in the North? Well... all we have to do now is wait for Garp to find us.
.
Guess it's the waiting game again...

11