Return of Garp
852 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We spent a week waiting for Garp. I went around the island cutting down every tree and hunting down every other beast. I made sure to plant every seed I found so the island would regrow after some time. I was worried that Rayleigh would be here when Garp showed up... and he was. Garp parked our boat and jumped onto the island without letting any Marines get off. He walked into the bar by crashing through a wall... the 5 of us and Rayleigh just watched him in amazement...
.
Reiju: Is that Grandpa dumb?
.
Nova: I dont know how to answer that... Welcome back Old Fart. I've missed you.
.
Garp: Hey brat. It looks like you found another girl... my future granddaughter better be ok!
.
Reiju: Huh? How did it turn into the Grandpa asking about his future granddaughter... Nova, is this Grandpa YOUR Grandpa?
.
Garp: Oi oi oi... Girl. I've never had a grand kid named Nova. Who are you girl... Nova, is she the one?
.
Nova: HELL NO SHE ISNT!! YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER TO BE WAS HERE A WHILE AGO AND SHE DAMN NEAR KILLED OFF MY FUTURE KIDS BY GIVING MY JEWELS A MIGHTY STRIKE!!! FAKKK!!! JUST THINKING OF IT MAKES ME MAD!!!!
.
Garp: BUAHAHAHAHA!! AS EXPECTED OF MY FUTURE GRANDDAUGHTER!! She must be a righteous girl to attack a future pirate on sight!!
.
Nova: You wont get more info from me old fart!! When you finally learn who she is... it will make you go bald!!
.
Garp: Ehh? Who's going to go bald? Rayleigh... your going bald? Are you stressed out?
.
Garp had his pinky up his nose and asked Rayleigh... then he instantly fell asleep standing up...
.
Reiju: HE FELL ASLEEP!! WHO IS THIS GRANDPA!? I CANT KEEP UP WITH HIM!!
.
Rayleigh: Dont try to keep up with him... you will go insane.
.
Nova: I couldnt say it better myself... his entire family is unstoppable when it comes to nonsense...
.
Garp woke up and burped. He dusted off some rubble and opened the fridge in the back. He pulled out some meat and took a seat.
.
Rayleigh: So I hear your sailing with my son... Garp. Having fun?
.
Garp: ... So he is your son. Hes been a pain in my butt... I heard he stole a Princess recently.
.
Nova: You mean RESCUED a Princess. I'm a Hero now.
.
Garp: A hero? Who?
.
Reiju: Nova. Hes my hero... he saved me from my father.
.
Garp: Your the Princess of the Germa? You dont look like a Princess...
.
Reiju: YOUR RUDE!! I am a Princess...
.
Garp: That makes this easy then... Did he steal you?
.
Reiju: Huh? ... umm no? I came willingly?
.
Garp: Ok. My job is done. Where to brat? Back to Cozia?
.
Everyone: SO FAST?! HES SLACKING OFF?!
.
Rayleigh: I told you. You cant keep up with such people.
.
Nova: Sigh... no, Its time to return to the North Blue... I have an appointment with Rosinante on Minion Island. Know where it is?
.
Garp: Well sure... but are you sure you want to go back? Doflamingo is terrorizing the sea over there right now. Sengoku has locked up his man and hes trying to get Virgo back.
.
Nova: So you caught him just fine? Good, I was worried the Marines would mess up an easy job.
.
Garp: Haha... let's go. I didnt see you Rayleigh. Say hi to Shakky for me.
.
Rayleigh: What... you dont want to catch me Vice - Admiral Garp?
.
Garp: How can I catch you if your not here?
.
Garp walked outside... by busting another hole in the wall. But... why? You already made 1 hole... JUST WALK THROUGH THAT ONE!!
.
Reiju: ... Way?
.
Monet/Milk: Hes dumb... dont question it...
.
We followed after Garp and I waved at Rayleigh as I left.
.
Nova: Cya Pops, Catch you later. I'll see you at Sabaody later on. Heres my Vivire card. Stay well.
.
We left the busted bar and followed Garp back to our ship.
.
Nova: So... how have you been? Is ship ok?
.
Garp: Hmm? Oh, the ship is floating. I'm healthy as well.
.
... that's it? "The boat is floating" "I'm healthy"... FAKKK!!! TELL US WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!!
.
Reiju: Your boring Grandpa.
.
Garp: I'm bad at stories... ask someone on the boat.
.
... Dont just push the duty on your subordinates!! Whatever... We walked through the forrest and told him about our time on Cozia.
.
Garp: A Busty Bartender? ... How busty? Mangos? Grapefruits? ... Mellons?
.
Astro: Mellons with the consistency of clouds and the smell of fresh flowers. Her husband will truly be one lucky person.
.
Reiju: Woh... the Starfish is a perv... I expect the Grandpa to be one because they all are... I wasnt expecting Astro though...
.
Nova: Hes not trying to be a perv... Astro is just stating the facts...
.
Astro: He's correct. I harbor no lust to Pyra.
.
Garp: Ahhh. Even her name sounds like it should go to a women who can cook meat well.
.
Nova: Huh? That makes no sense...
.
Garp: Dont worry about it. It's an adult thing...
.
Milk: Did you bring us souvenirs?
Monet: Did you find any cute animals?
Astro: Did you see any good boats?
Reiju: Are you married?
Nova: Hows Luffy doing?
.
Garp: Too many questions. Ask someone else. Yes I'm married... to my job.
.
Nova: You lazy... Huh?
Astro/ Monet/ Milk: Huh?
Reiju: How did you have a grandson if your job is your wife? I dont think it works like that...
.
Garp: Dont worry about it... Adult things.
.
The 5 of us: WHAT KINDA ANSWER IS THAT!!
.
We bickered at him but he gave -0 Fucks. His face had the words "Not my Problem" all over it... I can see why Sengoku gets angry at him...
.
We made it onto the beach and saw the boat... well... its floating I guess.
.
Nova: Uhh... what the actual hell happened to the boat?
Astro: I'm going to faint... how did you arrive here in one piece?!
Monet: I'm not getting on that raft...
Milk: Does this thing even sail?
Reiju: Wheres the rest of the boat?
.
The front half of the boat was gone. From the shore, I could see into each room. Larger waves splashed straight into the rooms... Marines were tossing buckets of water off the ship but it was only a matter of time till it turned into a sunken ship...
.
Astro: Let me do emergency repairs. We cant continue like this...
.
Garp: Sure we can, you just need to get the water out before we sink.
.
Nova: Yeah... rejected. We had a deal that you would protect us while we were under your care... sailing on a sinking ship isnt safe.
.
Garp: What does it matter to you? I make you swim anyway...
.
Monet: I CANT SWIM YOU OLD FART!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!
.
Garp: Ofcourse not. I'm trying to turn you into strong Marines. You're no good to me dead.
.
Us: WHO'S GOING TO BE MARINES!?
.
Garp: You 4... oh sorry, you 5. I even brought some youngsters to show you the way.
.
Nova: No thanks
Astro: What he said...
Milk: No uniform firs me... I'm good
Monet: Blue isnt my color
Reiju: But... how is your job your wife?! I need to know!!
.
We got on the boat and I instantly regretted it. By youngsters... did he mean Hina? Tashigi? Smoker? The answer was... none of the above... Waiting for us on the ship was Tsuru. The eater of the laundry Devil Fruit and old time friend of Garp and Sengoku.
.
Nova: ... where exactly are these "Youngsters" you spoke about? I see a grandma...
Reiju: IS SHE THE JOB YOUR MARRIED TO!!? TELL ME DAMN IT!!
.
Tsuru: What nonsense are you spouting little girl? Hey brat... open your eyes wide and try looking at me again. Who's a grandma?
.
Nova: Even if I open my third eye... your still a grandma. Even if I piss on the floor and look at your reflection... you will be a grandma.
.
<------>
Astro POV
.
The next thing that happened will forever me burned into my memory... Nova got turned into laundry. The grandma rolled up her sleeves and slapped Nova so many times that it was almost musical. Soap bubbles came from the floor after she grabbed him and dunked him in a bucket of water. She then cleaned him and put him out to dry on a clothes line she set up. Nova was flat like a shirt and waved in the wind...
.
Nova: This feels weird... Grand Ma.
.
Garp: Ohh... your brave brat. Normally, a person who Tsuru has washed will be cleaned of all evil. Your still saying some evil stuff... impressive.
.
Nova: Grandpa old fart...
.
Garp: Tsuru... your losing your touch. Let me help.
.
After Garp started to help... things just got worse. I started fixing the ship and the girls just watched in amazement as Nova was cleaned again and again. I finished doing emergency repairs a few hours later. Garp poked his head through a hole I fixed to see the work I did. His big head tore another hole in the ship and I lost my cool. I tried hitting his head with my hammer but his head turned black and my hammer broke.
.
Garp: Oh... I found a hole you missed and you need a new hammer, this one looks old.
.
Astro: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? YOUR HEAD TURNED HARDER THEN STEEL!!
.
Garps hand broke the hull and his pinky went up his nose... are you fuking kidding me!!?
.
Garp: Oh, that was my Haki. Dont worry about it... Adult stuff.
.
I grabbed my extra hammer and tried hitting his head again. I missed because he pulled his head and hand back inside.
.
I fixed the Garp holes in the boat and made my way back up deck in time to see Nova playing cards with the girls.
.
<------>
Nova POV
.
I suck at Uno... I think the girls are cheating too... being a wet piece of clothes felt weird...
.
Reiju: Uno. I win.
Nova: ... are you cheating?
Monet: Gasp! Nova... are you a sore loser?
Milk: How can she be cheating?! We JUST taught her how to play this...
.
Tsuru: The brat is a poor loser.
Garp: I dont blame him... so am i.
Tsuru: No, your a poor cheater.
Garp: Ha! I'm an amazing cheater... Sengoku just has good eyes.
.
Nova: So grandma... why are you on this ship? Are you coming with us to the North Blue?
.
Tsuru: Hold on... why are you going to the North? You dont have clearance to hop the redline... GARP!!
.
Garp started laughing loudly. Before he answered her... he looked at me with a grin.
.
Garp: Time to pick up where we left off. Lrts see how much you've improved brat... SWIM!!
.
He grabbed me and threw me so hard my swords stayed in place as I flew. My eyes started to water and my screams echoed as I went flying.
.
<------>
Milk POV
.
I was waiting for this... guess it's back to training for him.
.
Milk: Took you long enough gramps. How long does he need to swim?
.
Reiju: I've been wondering this... but how can he swim if hes eaten a Devil Fruit? From everything I've read... you become an anchor in all water after eating one but hes as good as Astro is in swimming... how?
.
Monet: No clue... His Fruit is weird. He isnt hated by the sea even though hes eaten a Fruit.
.
Garp: What are you two waiting for? Start hitting him from here. Starfish, Pinky... go join Tsuru.
.
Tsuru: IM NOT DONE WITH YOU GARP!! WHATS THIS ABOUT TAKING THEN TO THE NORTH?
.
Garp: I'm just taking them back to the sea I found them... no problem right?
.
Tsuru: No problem? WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE EAST IF THEY ARE FROM THE NORTH!?
.
Garp: Sight seeing? Never asked... I made a deal with them and they held up their end... I wouldnt be a Marine if I cant keep my word to kids.
.
Tsuru: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FIND A STUPID WAY TO SHOW YOUR MARINE PRIDE!?!?
.
Garp: GRAHAHAHA! I have no clue what your talking about.
.
Milk: So... you want us to stop Nova's swim?
Monet: Same as before or really stop him?
.
Garp: Oh... do you two think you can actually stop him? You failed to before remember...
.
Milk: Oh... is it time to get serious? You better not slow me down Snowball
Monet: You took the words right from my mouth Cow. Time to freeze the ocean...
.
Garp: AHAHAHA! Ok then... shall we bet then? If you two can stop him from getting onto the boat for 3 days... I'll have Tsuru teach you girls a special stretching practice that all Marine women learn to increase their beauty.
.
Milk/Monet: Nevermind.
.
Tsuru: Oi...
.
Garp: This practice also helps with bust growth... she was flat as a kid...
.
Milk/Monet: YOUR ON!!!
.
Snowball and I ran to the back of the ship and started firing at Nova who was gaining on the ship. We unleashed projectile hell for 3 days. We didnt sleep or take breaks. Once the 4th day started, we both ran to the bathroom to relieve ourselfs before waiting for Nova to get on board. Once he did, he used the bathroom as well and we ate till the kitchen was empty.
.
Nova: Garp tell you to stop me from getting back?
.
Milk: In so many words... yeah. Sorry but he made a bet with us that we couldnt lose...
Monet: Dont ask about the bet... it's a lady thing.
.
Nove: Garp is no lady... but ok. I'm going to sleep like the dead... my body feels like jelly. Uhh... would you two like to sleep with me? The two times I've really slept well has been with you two by my side...
.
Hmm... to be honest, I do like sleeping with him as my pillow... and when it gets too hot, i grab snowball and problem solved...
.
Milk/Monet: Yes!
.
... she agreed quickly too. Damn that snowball, all she needs to do is chill the bed when it's too hot...
.
Monet: Her cow, dont grab me in weird places in your sleep again.
Milk: Ehh? Why would I grab you at all snowball? I must have been going for Nova and you got in my way.
Monet: You were complaining that it was "too hot" last time...
Milk: If you know it was too hot... why not just cool me down? You cant even do that... useless
Monet: WHY WOULD I HELP YOU FEEL BETTER YOU HANDSIE CATTLE?!
Nova: ZZzZZz
.
Did Nova... fall asleep at the table? HOW IS HE STILL EATING?! The hell kinda skill is that?!
.
Monet: Did... but how? You're so loud...
Milk: No clue... Astro to pick him up?
Monet: Already working on it... on his way.
.
Astro walked into the room with a snowball on his head... ok, that's kinda funny... why did he leave it on his head?
.
Astro: I told you I could.
Reiju: I didnt know keeping a snowball balanced on hour head was possible... why are we... is Nova eating in his sleep?
Astro: ok... now that, I cant do. I'd mostlikely choke...
Reiju: Hey... what have you 3 been up to for the last few days? Astro has been working on fixing the boat and I've been fishing.
.
Milk: We were busy winning a bet that would get us a stretching practice that helps with bust growth.
.
Reiju: You have my undivided attention.
Astro: And you have lost mine. Need help getting him to the bed?
Monet: Yup.
Reiju: I got it. Tell me about this practice.
.
Reiju walked up to Nova and picked him up with one arm. The visual sight of her tiny 10 year old body picking him up was eye opening. The 3 of us girls and our cargo (Nova) made it to the room. Reiju put him on the bed and we slipped in next to him. She looked at us in confusion...
.
Reiju: Hold on... why are you getting in the bed too?
.
Milk/Monet: To sleep too... I'm tired.
Reiju: but... with Nova? With a boy?
Milk: Hes a really good pillow
Monet: It feels safe with him holding me...
.
Reiju: Really?... Can... can I join you then?
.
Monet: Well... sure I guess? You hand have the cows arm.
.
Before I could protest... she slipped in between Nova and I. She rested her head in my cleavage and sighed in happiness...
.
Milk: I guess you cant do that to the snowball huh... fine I guess. But... why are you so hard?
.
I tapped her arm with my nail and a ringing noise could be heard. Damn... it sounds like she has armor on.
.
Reiju: Its my skin... when I focus, it turns hard and protects me from harm. I always have it on so I am always protected.
Monet: Dont you turn it off when you sleep? I can't imagine sleeping with armor on...
Reiju: Its never been safe to sleep... my father had assassins attack us at all hours to train our survival instincts... he said it would make us better soldiers
.
Milk: I dont even know where to start... you should be save, Garp might be a grandpa but hes really strong so your safe... try to relax and sleep without that armor on...
.
Reiju: ... I'll try but I cant promise I'll be able to keep it off as I sleep... it's kinda a habbit by now...
.
Monet: Dont worry, just hold on to the cows useless fat... keep her hands from finding me and your going to be just fine.
.
Milk: Oi... Dont tell her to grab my bountiful bust just to spite me. What if her grabbing them makes them bigger?
.
Monet: On second thought, just bite her but block her hands.
.
Before I could electrocute the horny snowball, Nova brought us closer to him in his sleep. He ended up getting a handful of my chest, Snowballs butt, and started to smush Reiju between us...
.
Milk: Nova... your hand.
Monet: Oi cow... I'm in trouble.
Milk: You think your in trouble... he has a handful of me and his fingers are MOOOO-ving around.
Monet: His hand is IN my pants... I could get out but... it feels nice.
Reiju: Cant... breath...
Milk: He is asleep right? Wh-Mooooo tought his fingers to MOOOO this?!
Monet: You keep Mooing... are your useless fat really weak...?
Milk: Yes the are... your not one to talk though... what's that wet sound I hear?
Monet: I turned my important bits into snow...
Reiju: You two... your going to let him do what he wants without stopping him? How do you know hes not awake?
Milk: Look at his important area... what do you see?
Reiju: ... I dont see anything.
Monet: In other words... hes not awake. The only thing that's happening is hes making us feel nice. The last two times we shared his bed we found our that he does this. Keep out of his hands and you should be fine.
.
Reiju: I feel like I'm in another type of danger now...
Milk: No worries, until your ready... I'll take the hit for you.

9