Chapter 56
94 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lances of crimson light flew through the air carving great furrows as Issei Hyoudou mounted atop Ddraig's massive form and fought with Vali Lucifer and his entire friend group... And Vali and his friends were clearly losing.

Arthur's sword Caliburn, Vali's dividing, Lefay's magic, Kuroka's Youjutsu... Nothing could get past Ddraig's magical resistance and his thick scales. Anyone who attempted to go for the dragon's weaker points like his eyes would then be greeted by a sharp spear of crimson death as Issei rode his partner into the battle with his destined rival.

"Haha Albion, come out and fight!" Ddraig teased mercilessly and Albion's roar of utter fury as Ddraig caught Vali with an oversized claw and sent him skidding across the ground was a thing of such fury that I knew I wouldn't forget it.

Albion had to watch, still chained within his Sacred Gear, as Ddraig 'free' of his enchainment within the Sacred Gear that Yahweh put him within, was beating his host silly with Boosted Gear wielder clearly not being any weaker in any way than his own host.

Unfortunately watching the one-sided beat down of Vali Lucifer had to be cut short as I was busy working to separate Old Hell from the Underworld and fix the gaping holes in reality that Georg had ripped open before he himself died at the hands of an angel of all people.

Not to mention putting out Okuu's nuclear flames when some dumbass Fallen tried to kidnap her was a pain in the ass as not only did I have to smother flames and lava that was heavily... Irradiated, but they also had the divine essence of the Yatagarasu. 

Either way, I was working hard to fix all the fuckery that had happened due to Cao Cao ripping the dimensional barriers surrounding Old Hell while my dwarves likewise were cleaning up the battlefields of the wounded dwarves and Oni who fought off the invading Devils and Fallen of the Khaos Brigade.

"Well well well," I muttered with a head tilt as I felt a trio teleport in front of my barriers around the island of Gensokyo. After throwing my consciousness towards it I blinked seeing the angelic figures of Micheal, Gabriel, and the human exorcist Griselda.

With Micheal holding the glowing spear of the True Longinus in his hands as well. "Come on in then," I said with a look of confusion as I honestly had no idea how they got the Longinus from Cao Cao.

So while the angels flew towards my mountain I reminded Sakuya to welcome them and in giving Sakuya a new task, I freed Flandre from her lecture on responsibility and social grace.

"Wait so the big fluffy angel people are coming now?" Flandre asked cutely and I nodded so she clapped her hands and asked excitedly. "I want to stuff my pillow with their feathers Moria! Come on, please just grab a wing please!" 

My lips twitched at the thought of asking Micheal. 'Hey bro, this girl wants to rip all the feathers out of one of your wings to stuff a pillow... You chill with that?' Just the thought of asking that made me shudder at the 'polite' refusal I would get.

I refocused and rolled my eyes as I felt a Gap being poked into my palace and instead of instinctively zipping it shut or possibly throwing animal droppings through the portal, I allowed it to stay open for a long second until finally Ran Yakumo the nine-tailed kitsune popped her head out.

"I got rid of Cao Cao and Georg, so the Khaos Brigade isn't an issue anymore." I said slowly as I silently teleported into a chair that was in the room she had stayed in for a good few weeks.

Ran was silent for a second as she gently took a seat on the beat beside the chair and for a long moment, there was silence until Ran asked softly. "You don't plan on sending Gensokyo back into the Gap do you?"

Before I could even respond there was an empathetic and resounding "No." That echoed within the room that was clearly from Tiamat and the sound had me close my eyes and shake my head as Ran's tails rise up in agitation.

I ignored my 'mother's obvious presence as I answered frankly. "No Ran, not only is it not in my best interest as a Mountain God in need of worship to keep my reach expanding outwards with so many more humans. But Gensokyo when it was in the Gap... Was boring." I said frankly and she clearly wanted to raise a hand and deny my words.

But in reality, all the major 'incidents' back in Gensokyo could be boiled down to powerful Yokai and other supernatural beings being bored and needing a good beating to keep their heads down.

"Ran, this land is filled with power. I am keeping the kami's and exorcists out to protect both humanity and the youkai who lived here before moving... We don't need to hide, hell... Due to Cao Cao's actions, there is no hiding the supernatural so all the spiritual youkai and emotion-eating species are getting plenty of sustenance." I finished and she nodded.

There was a moment as she absorbed my words and she finally took a deep breath and chuckled softly. "I know your words to be true... And even more infuriating for Lady Yukari, even she knows as well Heh."

One of Ran's large fluffy tails went forth and poked my nose with its very fine edge as Ran smiled softly and said with amusement. "With Gensokyo back on Earth, I admittedly have been spending some time with Yasaka the leader of the Eastern Youkai, bonding over the antics of our children in Chen and her own daughter Kunou."

I smiled imagining the antics Kunou and the little hellion Chen would get up to even as I relaxed and began conversing with Ran about what has been happening while leaving Yukari out of the conversation until with a flicker of movement Sakuya timeskipped into the room. "Lord Moria. The angels are ready to meet you." She said respectfully while giving Ran a nod of greeting.

"Well it was good speaking with you again Ran, but I have business now... You are welcome to stay here though as this room is yours." I said nodding to Ran and with Sakuya possessively taking my arm we teleported into the meeting room with the angels.

 

 

Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

5