Chapter 1
886 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was violently awoken by a mind-boggling chilly wind that stripped every ounce of my body's warmth and then before I could even open my eyes, I was almost completely covered in further cold as my freshly awoken form was dropped into snow.

I threw my freezing self to my feet I looked around and saw I was on what looked to be a large flat peak on top of a mountain I could see additional peaks of mountains in all the directions I could see and couldn't even see the ground as I was above cloud level.

"Where the fuck am I" I helplessly cried out as I knew for a fact with the way my bare feet were going numb already that I was going to die here no ifs or buts.

"This is fucking bullshit if you are going to steal me from my bed don't just throw me at the peak of a frozen mountain..." I hysterically cried out wishing to every god in existence, even the ones who would mutate me into a monstrosity to take me away from this frigid hell as I was literally barefoot and in simple cotton pajamas.

My only response to my prayers was a howling gust of wind that buffeted me as I stood up from the mountain and with nothing breaking the wind being at the top of the mountain with no ropes or anything tying me to it, I was thrown onto my back and could only stare at the pure blue sky as I laid down in the icy snow.

"Gods are just a big bag of dicks, I could do so much better..." I muttered already feeling frostbite setting in on my extremities.

I could see the oh-so-bright blue sky dimming in my vision as I gave up but before I could lose consciousness probably from oxygen deprivation from the height I was at. I felt something explode within me and the howling wind's grip over the mountain abruptly stopped as my consciousness seemed to leave my body.

My soul/consciousness/mind was starting to grow exponentially larger and larger till finally, my mind encompassed the whole mountain I was on.

And then when it expanded past the mortal frame of my body, my soul seemed to swallow the mountain my mind encircled, and I could feel every rock and every flake of snow atop it.

My original mortal body started to glow at such a heat that all of the snow atop the mountain instantly melted and I could both hear and feel the massive deluge of boiling water rushing down my new mountain body.

But it didn't hurt at all. No, I was actually able to grasp all the water that resided within my mountain and as I experimented on said water I awoke from my absent thoughts and released holy shit my body basically went nuclear, and I had no fucking body and what the hell was I now?

But my transformation wasn't over as after I seemed to look up and down from the mountain, I was within I could feel an endless stream of energy blanketing my body from above and what felt like blood veins of far more concentrated energy within the ground.

"Shit..." I realized I messed up when the blood veins seemed to jerk alive feeling my mental presence and they almost violently moved upwards from the deep earth but unlike the coiling of a snake going to strangle its prey I was rewarded with what felt like a loving Grandmother gently wrapping a scarf around my neck and the kicker was I literally could feel her that prescience lay a kiss upon my brow.

--

I couldn't tell you how long it took me to finally build myself a brand-new body as I thankfully managed to remember all the ingredients from Full Metal Alchemist about what made up the human body. Thankfully albeit it was extremely morbid but there was a fuck load of bones and long deceased monstrous being's remains dotting the sides of my mountain and I was able to conjoin them to eventually form the framework for my new human body, as well as a surprise should the locals be a problem.

I also noticed while I was working on building me a new body that there was a large number of people living at the foot of my mountain that could fly and if I was guessing right, they looked to be Tengu or something with some of them having bird faces along either having wings on their back or their arms would be wings.

Frankly, there was a lot of stuff going on around me, especially with this weird waterfall that started from deep within me and somehow was being pumped upwards and flowing out of the side of my body.

My whole mountain started shaking as I tapped into the lifeblood of the veins that I assumed Gaea implanted into me and I could both feel and see the heaven's wrath at me for doing something so heretical as why else would there be a massive deluge of black lightning smashing upon my mountain peak where I started to form my now body.

'So this is the disdain cultivators have for the heavens...' I thought wrathfully as I continually drained more power from the seemingly endless mother earth beneath me to create an illusionary mountain that matched my own and blocked and absorbed the lightning being pounded at my human form being formed.

Just like in shows of high-speed regeneration, I was spellbound watching the human body forming muscles and organs within the bone lattice I built within seconds, and just as the fine details like hair and fingernails formed, I could feel the heaven's rejection for what I did lessening to a stop only leaving a black gem filled with the lightning that tried to smite my new form.

"This body didnt turn out all that great. As although it has my previous face and shape it's lacking all color and tone..." I muttered mentally, the body truly was missing all forms of color as his hair was snow white that blended into the snow around him, and his pale skin literally sparkled so pure of any imperfections, lastly my new eyes were also white with no pupils...

"Wait I got an idea!" I thought and then with merely a thought I split the gem in half and then after forming it lightly I implanted the pitch-black gems into my body's eyes to form pupils.

A loud thump was made as the gems seemed to be perfectly made for the eyes and not only that. The lightning seemed to be enhancing the body and in doing so it made almost little tattoos of jagged thorned vines sparsely coating my body but before I could even mentally complain about people calling me a freak about having thorny vines crossing my face they seemed to sink within the skin.

'Now let's just hope this body can work...' I thought bracing myself for the worst possibility which would be locked within a mountain unable to speak to the beings constantly flying around my mountainous form.

I then tried to concentrate my mind within the body I formed as I already had learned I was able to seal a large portion of my consciousness into boulders of decent size as I figured it would be the same idea if not more complicated.

Nope, it was like sliding on an elastic glove and I could literally feel my connection to this mountain slightly dimming.

"I am alive..." I whispered in wonder as I raised my new arm to the sky and just shook my body like a dog trying to shake out its wet fur just enjoying the feeling of a human body's motions again.

But I was nowhere near helpless in my new form as I made sure this one wouldn't simply freeze to death as I could feel the warmth of Gaea's energy flowing within this body and my mountain body was like my subconscious need to breathe, so I could easily focus on it, but even should I go into some form of stasis or sleep nothing will happen.

"Let's see what I can do looking at this through a human perspective," I muttered, and then with a wave of my hand the whole mountain and the surrounding area shook as I created a massive white cathedral out of the purest marble to grow out of the mountain and just for laughs I then made a massive staircase from the entrance down to the foot of the mountain and then put magic or whatever energy Gaea was supplying me into the stairs to keep them warm to not allow any ice or snow to form on top of the pure black marble, the stairs were made out of.

"If someone can make their way up this series of seven thousand steps without flying, I would be willing to gift them a gem for the effort." I chuckled seeing how each step was its own landing as it didnt have actual steps between them. No, I made it with carts or even cars in mind as the ramps to each landing were very rough marble to prevent any slipping or skidding not to mention the steps were more than ten meters across so that would allow two lanes easily if they were careful.

Seeing how this cathedral was completely empty I then set up three large chandeliers made out of a silver-colored metal and then imbued magic into several dozen gems I inlaid into the chandeliers to create light.

Lastly, I then created a beautiful White throne made out of marble with the arms made out of gold, and the ends of the armrest were cast in the shape of a lion's gaping mouth seeming to roar out at the people in front of me.

I could feel the frantic poking at what I realized was some sort of wards I threw up around the mountain as I became what with it and after God knows how long, I have been alone I gladly opened them to hopefully welcome people upon my mountain for me to converse with.

 

 

Hey if you like this and want daily uploads please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.pat-reon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
Like I said before for 10 dollars i will do double uploads for a day <3

Azazyel

30