Shop
280 9 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

20: Shop

You decided to dump everything to LUK.

Why?...Who knows why.

In any case, raising the stats of the others could be done through exercise and training. This is proven by the fact that not all stats had an equal amount.

Some might've been raised during your short training with your dad or the exercises you make in the morning. As for Luck...there's isn't any other visible way of raising it other than allocating it here.

After looking at your Status, you decided to visit the Shop.

"Shop"

Another blue window appeared in front of you with three options.

[BUY] [SELL] [GACHA] (I'm too lazy to make a table....XD)

Clicking at the [BUY] option, a list of items appeared before you with several tabs on the side.

There were three categories available. Items, Weapons, Equipment, and Character.

In the Items category, your eyes went wide as you looked at the items for sale. As for why...it's because the items listed in here are all items found in Anime! There's things like Devil Fruits...Dragon Ball...Damn, a single Dragon Ball costs 1 billion O-Points!?

Same with Weapons...heck, there's even Boosted Gear, Excalibur, Zanpakuto...and many more!

Equipment is also Anime based. Some are really just cosplay outfits but some are pretty good as it also has the same properties as the original. There's also Incursio from Akame ga Kill, Gundams, and other awesome armors. Yes, it seems Mechas are included as Equipment by the system...

As for the Character category...it seems to be where you can buy Character shards of various Anime Character. You still don't know what happens if you really do form a character. Will they appear with you in the real world? Or perhaps gain their abilities?

What's worth noting was that there are ranks for various Characters too. As an example...Saitama from OnePunch Man is ranked LR. Meaning, Legendary Rare. And to form him, you would need 1 million Saitama shards...

Below LR is UR (Ultra Rare). An example would be Accelerator from To Aru Majutsu no Index. After all, this is a guy who can control vectors, it's only normal for him to be ranked so high. Forming him would need 50000 Accelerator shards...

Next is the SSR (Super Super Rare). An example is Naruto from...well, Naruto. This is only his normal version without the Jinchuriki. There's another one of him with Jinchuriki ranked as UR. You deduced that you may upgrade it to a higher tier when conditions are met. Forming his SSR version needs 30000 Naruto shards.

Below that is SR (Super Rare). An example would be Abarai Renji (Bankai) from Bleach. He has a downgraded version as an R (Rare) rank. Forming his SR version needs 20000 Renji shards while forming his R version needs 10000 Renji shards.

Below R (Rare) is UC (Uncommon). These are the characters who have a bit more power or special ability than normal people but not significant enough. They can be formed with 1000 shards. The lowest C (Common) are just normal people without any special abilities. They can be formed with 500 shards.

Looking back at the other categories, it isn't just the Characters that are ranked. Even the Items, Weapons, and Equipment are also ranked the same way.

After calming down for a few minutes, you weren't in a hurry to continue exploring it to buy something. Instead, you looked at the [SELL] option.

This was pretty much just converting stuff to O-Points. You tested on converting normal objects to O-Points but it didn't work. It seems that it would only work for items gained from the System as a way of recycling.

Finally, there's the [Gacha] option.

Like most Gacha systems in the game, there are two options. Roll the Gacha once, or 10 times with a guaranteed SR and above. The Gacha roulette shows different categories. Item, Weapon, Equipment, Character...and Blank.

It's arranged in a way that the Blanks are in between the other categories and it also takes a larger space than the others. The smalled out of every category was the Character.

One roll costs 100 O-Points but it seems the first try is free. Not only that, but it's also a guaranteed SR and above for the first try.

It seems it was time to put your Luck to the test! Will 10 LUK be enough to roll for a good result?

Gritting your teeth, you pushed the roll button and the display started rolling. The Blanks disappeared since you are guaranteed to have a result.

The roll lasted for only a few seconds but to you, it felt like forever!

Finally, the roulette stopped and the arrow pointed at the...Character!

A silhouette of a character then formed in the middle which gradually gained color. Once revealed, it displayed the name below and the rank.

[SR - Child Emperor]!

This...isn't this the kid genius from One Punch Man!?

Before you could even react, Child Emperor looked at you then suddenly, his body turned to smoke which then entered you.

Instantly, your mind and Child Emperor's mind seemed to have melded. You knew everything that he knows...and you can do everything that he can do...

All the blueprints of the gadgets that he can make appeared in your mind. At that moment, you only had one thought in your mind...Damn!

Having felt what a Character could do, you wanted more! No wonder the costs for a character is too high! just 1 shard of an R Character is already 100 O-Points!

Thinking about O-Points, your head hurt seeing the measly 300 O-Points in your status.

After thinking for a bit, you remembered that you had completed a Side Quest so you should be able to pick a new one now.

The Playboy Side Quest has already been replaced but you ignored it temporarily. You looked at the Bully Side Quest and you can see the counter already completed. All you need to do is accept it then you can get the rewards instantly.

Sure enough, after completing the quest, you gained 100 EXP and 500 O-Points. You are now halfway to Level 3 and with 800 O-Points. Still missing 2 to do a 10 roll for a guaranteed SR or above.

Since that was the case, you looked at the Side Quest one more time to see if there's anything you can accept.

"Quest."

QUEST
[MAIN QUEST] <CHAIN QUEST> I am Number 1! (0/10) - Become the Top Student in Grade 1. (0/1)
[SIDE QUEST] Tech Geek - Create 5 different gadgets. (0/5) Accept Reject
[SIDE QUEST] Vigilante - Beat up 10 bad guys secretly. (0/10) Accept Reject
[SIDE QUEST] Pet Lover - Gain at least 10 pets. (0/10) Accept Reject

Quest 2


RESULT OF VOTES:

Tech Geek - 16

Vigilante - 1

Pet Lover - 6

Ignore a Quest - 0

Man, this shop thing is complicated....XD On top of this vote, comment any suggestions you have for the MC buying items, weapons, equipment, or characters. I'll see if I can do them XD Still up to your votes though if he has the money for it :P

8