Weekend
259 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
And the result of the flip is...Heads! I'll go with the most voted answer!

23: Weekend

"Shut up! Can't you see I'm trying to study here!"

You shouted loudly in an awkward moment which surprised the two.

From the looks of it, the guy was badly frightened when he was about to insert himself and ended up releasing prematurely as it became soft again. You didn't care if the guy was badly traumatized and just scolded them.

You also needed to act like a child who doesn't know stuff after all.

"What are you doing moaning and moaning? I'm reading here!"

"W-what? A kid?"

The guy quickly wore his pants again while the girl also quickly buttoned her shirt and straightened her skirt.

When they both turned to look at you, they were surprised to find a kid sitting in the corner. Seeing that it was just a kid, the two both sighed in relief thinking that it would be easy to fool you.

The girl cleared her throat and smiled at you sweetly.

"Kid, what are you doing here alone? Don't you have class?"

"I was told not to eat sweets during class so I left. How about you? Don't you two have classes?"

The girl was momentarily stunned by your answer but quickly answered.

"We do have class, but it's currently our break time so it's fine. You should get back to your classroom so your teacher won't be mad."

"My teacher won't be mad. I already solved his problem."

"..."

The girl was speechless again and didn't know how to respond.

Meanwhile, the guy seemed irritated and slammed his hands on the desk.

"Listen kid, just scram!"

"Why? I was here first. You should scram!"

"Why you...!"

"Well, I can leave and tell the teacher that you were bullying her and taking off her clothes."

"!!!"

The guy seemed to have chocked in his own words.

Of course, you were a kid so maybe the teacher won't believe you...but it's also because you're a kid that they might just believe you as well. You have no reason to lie after all and even if they don't take your words for it, they will still most likely investigate this matter and it would still end back to these two.

The two of them seemed to have arrived at the same conclusion as well as they looked at each other and spoke again.

"Tsk, fine! We're leaving!"

"H-hehe...sorry to trouble you there little brother."

Just as the two were leaving, you smirked and shouted back at them.

"Make sure to use condoms next time!"

Hearing what you said, the two tripped over and quickly escaped, hoping no one nearby had heard it.

Looking at their disappearing backs, you laughed and went back to reading.

When classes were finally over, you walked back to your classroom to look for your friends to walk to the school gate together.

You saw the teacher glaring at you but you didn't care.

"Come on guys, let's go home."

Lacie, Saya, Vivienne, and Andrew followed you out as you chatted while walking out.

Before reaching the front gate, Vivienne separated from the group to meet her uncle, the Principal. It seems she's going to tell him about you leaving the class because you weren't allowed to eat sweets.

It wasn't to scold you, but rather, scold the teacher instead. Who knows why she's so mad about it...ah, wait...her Favorability is already at 40 (Crush) level. It's probably because of that.

Saya and Andrew also separated as they got in their own rides back home while you and Lacie rode together.

The next day, it was finally the weekends.

Lacie dropped by your house to play but you didn't want to waste time playing games at the moment so you led her to your mother's workshop after asking her permission.

Your mother looked confused but still agreed as long as you don't hurt yourself with the tools there.

Pulling along the confused Lacie, the two of you entered the workshop as you started tinkering.

"Rei? What are you doing?"

"Hm, I want to try making something cool. Do you want to see?"

"Wow! I want to see!"

So you say but...what are you going to build?

Build


RESULT OF VOTE:

Out of 20 options, I used a discord bot and narrowed it down to 5. The next chap will be to vote on these 5!

Glasses which allow you to see others naked, ahem for research purpose

A hentai scene

Rob-dog (zivil version)

Mobile Laser Shooting Satelite

An AI

Choose Other and type your answer! I will be randomizing the answers using another system to pick the answer for the next chapter! Also, ignore the two blank options! Though I said that, I know some people will still vote it...

7