AI
279 15 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

24: AI

You decided to build an AI, meaning, an Artificial Intelligence.

There are various kinds of AIs in this world already, but none of them had the ability to have emotions. What you wanted to be an AI that acts and feels like a human being.

Closing your eyes, you searched the knowledge of the Child Emperor to see if you could accomplish this idea of yours.

Unfortunately, the Child Emperor wasn't adept in making AIs, still, you can use his knowledge to lay the groundwork and further upgrade it in the future.

You worked on the computer for the codes and created a small gadget at the side as well to house the AI. After thinking for a bit and asking Lacie's thoughts, you created a small puppy robot as well.

It took some time to complete but you were able to create a palm-sized puppy with an upgradeable AI.

Using Lacie's voice as base, you mixed it up a bit with your own voice and created a new voice for the puppy.

Soon, your little project was complete.

The puppy barked and hopped on top of Lacie's palm.

"Arf! Master, please give me a name."

"Waaa! He's so cute! I will call you Little Rei!"

...Did she just use your name to name the dog!?

Before you could speak, the puppy already spoke on your behalf.

"I'm sorry, my Creator's name is Rei. If you choose to name me this way, it might get confusing. Arf!"

"Muuu...fine. Then you will be Lei!"

"..."

Both you and the puppy seemed to be speechless but after a while, the puppy nodded its head.

"Understood arf! I will be called Lei. Thank you for giving me a wonderful name Master!"

"Hehehe~ Lei is pretty cute! Can I really have him!?"

Looking at Lacie's hopeful look, you could only nod and sigh.

"Yes, you can have him. But I will be giving him some upgrades from time to time so take good care of him okay?"

"Waaa! Yay! Thank you so much, Rei!"

In her excitement, she gave you a hug and kissed you on the cheeks before running along to play with Lei.

You wiped the saliva off your cheek before moving on and continued to tinker.

An AI is good and all, but you were still not satisfied with it.

What should you make next?

Build again


RESULT OF VOTES:

Storage rings, so the girls think its a proposal xD - 19

Slingshot - 3

The TurnAdult Inator - 1

Thousand Chance Umbrella....or smth like that...like ...u know - 23

Build Genos - 9

Rolled for 5 out of the initial 20 options again. Vote for the next gadget!...Again, there is still some weird stuff mixed in, please don't vote it! XD

6