New Start
1k 17 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

01: New Start

There you are, suddenly opening your eyes to see and endless sea of clouds.

As you look up, you see the vastness of the sky, and when you look down, you see nothing but a long stretch of whiteness.

In front of you was a huge silhouette of a man. You can neither determine its gender or appearance. When it spoke, it felt as if you are hearing its voice in your head directly.

"I have been expecting you [ ]..."

You hear it speak out your name but was unable to recognize it. After thinking for a bit, you find that you are unable to remember who you were at all. You can still remember your past life, but your name...your family...friends...even the school you went to...have seemingly vanished from your memory.

The silhouette before you seemed to notice this as well as it nodded.

"Ah, so it seems your memory did get displaced during the transfer...no matter. I shall grant you a new name. From now on, you will be called Rei."

"Rei..."

You utter the name and felt tied to it. It seems there was nothing you can do with your name...

You look at the silhouette and asked.

"Who are you...?"

"I have had many names in many worlds...but to put it simply, I am a God."

You can feel it smiling at you warmly as it introduced itself to you. God continued to speak.

"Rei, you have lived a wonderful life, I know because I have been watching you for some time now. You see, from time to time, I liked going down on Earth and test you mortals. You were the only one who passed my test. And now, I shall grant you a new life."

All of a sudden, a floating window appeared before you as you were still confused as to what was happening.

"This is what is called...a System. I've grown fond of reading the novels in your world so I decided to make one for you. It is time for you to choose. What kind of system will you pick?"

Choose a System!!!
  • ๐Ÿฆธ - Superhero System
  • ๐Ÿ€ - Sports System
  • ๐ŸŽจ - Arts System
  • ๐ŸŽฎ - Gamer System
  • ๐Ÿฅ‹ - Martial System
  • ๐Ÿ’ธ - Prodigal System
  • ๐Ÿ’ป - Tech Genius System
  • โš”๏ธ - Adventurer System
  • ๐Ÿ”ฅ - Magic System
  • ๐Ÿถ - Animal System
  • ๐Ÿ˜Ž - Anime System
  • ๐Ÿ’ฉ - Whatever Goes System
Total voters: 50 · This poll was closed on Feb 24, 2020 10:25 AM.
16