An SI’s Battle I
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a sea of blood, the lone monkey crunched down on the eyeball as if it were just another snack. Rich amounts of energy flowed down his gullet, invigorating his already immensely powerful physique to astounding heights.

 

Even if Liu Er himself didn’t quite comprehend how his own body worked, that did not matter to his instincts. His body underwent a glowing transformation where the twisting figure resembling a snake danced around his body. Of course Liu Er’s eyes couldn’t see this transformation, his perception ‘fixed’ itself after denying Nuwa’s words.

 

“SISTER!”

 

Fuxi was the first to react, the only one to react within one second of Nuwa’s screams. It took quite a few moments for other people to realize what had went on, being too busy with their own troubles. No one really payed attention to the tiny monkey.

 

Experts were gearing up to head back to the Great Wilderness. Leaders where imprisoning their own to prevent the mass slaughter. Some one mediating to resist their rewriting, while others were battling against retreating devils.

 

Fuxi’s head was bloodied by the gore from his own sister. Each splatter both horrified and enraged the innate god. His gaze was bloodshot, locking only on Liu Er.

 

Fuxi’s head attacked Liu Er. Around his body, eight distinct light waves glimmered around symbolising all his cultivated spells. His attacks at full power held enough power to tear through the bodies of Devil Great Emperors.

 

In one of his fangs, mountains, and thunderstorms emerged simultaneously. In another emerged hurricanes and blazing flames. His lower teeth were bursting with power from the spiralling water, quaking earth, golden clouds, and boundless lake.

 

Spactime seemed to collapse al around where Fuxi struck down.

 

But it wasn’t enough. Not nearly enough.

 

Liu Er didn’t even dodge Fuxi, from his perspective there was no possible way Fuxi could ever attack him. Fuxi pre reincarnation was a stupid fool, nothing more than a dog to whatever Di Jun says. He had no reason to be his enemy. The fact that Nuwa may be the cause was an impossibility in the monkey’s thought process.

 

Yet when the strike did land, Liu Er grew enraged.

 

“Fuxi the pathetic fool who failed at everything. Fuxi has betrayed humanity, unworthy of three emperors five,” Liu Er practically screamed. His fist buried itself in Fuxi’s check, shattering the innate god’s cultivated bones within the innate god’s body. His spells cracked tot he point of being lost with such a point blank strike.

 

Fuxi’s trail looped around to attack, but Liu Er grabbed hold of it and swung him into the cliff he was formerly standing on. Liu Er did not have a gleefully cruel expression, instead he seemed disappointed.

 

‘If the Fuxi have chosen to leave humanity, then I shall find new co owner the three emperor five emperor. I shall become the fourth martial ancestor, so it is my karma to train the three emperor five emperor. Co owner of humanity shall be free.’

 

The decision was made in accordance to the ‘truth’. Liu Er did not even hesitate raising the corpse of Jiang Koilong.

 

By this point, only three more seconds had passed since Nuwa started screaming. Enough time for Fuxi’s dangerous situation to be fully comprehended by his emperor, Di Jun.

 

Fuxi was blinded by a combination of grief, shock, rage, and a desire to both protect as well as to avenge his sister. His decision in this brief clash was full of recklessness and irrationality spawned from such emotions. Were he not bogged down, Fuxi would’ve stayed very far away and worked to suppress Liu Er.

 

“MONKEY!” Di Jun roared. His body transformed into a stream of fire towards the two, completely abandoning any prior responsibilities. He was quickly followed by his trusted prime minister Baize, and his own wife Xihe who did not hesitate following her beloved.

 

Fuxi was beloved by Di Jun due to how much he contributed to setting up the Heavenly Demons as a faction. He was right up there with Baize, Taiyi, and Xihe and was also the one to help him in better understanding his Celestial River Map.

 

He was a friend and a brother that he truly valued. That was why he screamed for Liu Er to stay his hand. His, Xihe, and Baize’s spells rose from their body and combined into one large firebird. It struck at the dragon skeleton on Liu Er’s hand.

 

‘I saw the Fuxi is a pathetic fool unworthy of demon race.’ These words suddenly rung through Di Jun’s head and a execute urge to kill Fuxi himself surfaced. Simultaneously, Liu Er seemed to have a knowing look at Di Jun’s slowing speed.

 

But when Di Jun did not repeat the same words in reality, Liu Er seemed to freeze. His neck twitched ever to slightly. Di Jun had one hand on his head, his right eye starting to go red. The fire around him cooled as he groaned.

 

“Trying to mentally attack me?” Di Jun grew furious, not at the attempt, but at the sheer inferior degree of the attack he had perceived aimed at his person.

 

“Husband?” Xihe also suffered a similar mental assault. But the words going through her mind was full of vanity and betrayal towards Di Jun. This was followed by a strong desire to offer herself up to the obvious superior mate in Liu Er before betraying him too for riches.

 

But to Liu Er, this brief hesitation made him appear to have a small seizure. His head snapped suddenly to the struggling Fuxi. Fuxi’s wiggled in his grasp, but began to build a hasty formation in front of his head. His Dao fruit could be seen illuminating from right above his head.

 

Inside Liu Er’s body, his Dao fruit reacted violently. It’s invisible influence was like the ocean, submerging any and all things in the vicinity. Five luminous lights and a sixth approaching flashed brightly however, remaining steadfast in rejecting it.

 

Spacetime appeared to distort around the monkey and the dragon skeleton straightened admits the flames dancing around it. Briefly, the image of a cudgel flashed across its surfaced before the object in question returned to normal.

 

Almost as if it was rejecting the image superimposed upon it.

 

But that did not stop the corpse being used to bludgeon into Fuxi’s flesh.

 

BOOM!

 

Jiang Koilong was an exalted elder of the Primordial Celestial Dragon clan. Not only was he a top decision maker, but he was also one of the strongest dragons to have ever lived. From his life as a koi fish, he’d been amongst the first to cultivate the Dragonic Dao.

 

Among the Primitive World, numerous cultivation techniques existed. Zulong’s Dragonic Dao mimicked his own physique, combining aspects of internal spiritual construction and physical tempering in order to build the body of a genuine dragon. As such, the result was one of the strongest fleshy bodies in existence.

 

Fuxi on the other hand, was an innate god born from heaven and earth. His flesh was naturally far stronger then average. But as a cultivator, Fuxi always specialized in spell work and formations. His flesh fell behind many of his contemporaries.

 

So even stripped of its flesh, Jiang Koilong’s bones was filled with power great enough to overwhelm Fuxi. Even in death, the roars of a peak dragon caused the Netherworld’s heaven and earth to shudder.

 

As soon as Fuxi’s gargantuan snake form was smashed to red gore, Liu Er straightened his body. “Emperor Jun is too ruthless. Killed the subordinate. But that is to be expected from the demon who obey the law of jungle. Dog eat dog, strong survive and weak die.”

 

Liu Er nodded grimly. Yes, he had held up Fuxi to taunt Di Jun, but never expected the Demon Emperor to be so ruthless as to kill his own subordinate to get at him. But that was to be expected of a man born in a xianxia world.

 

BANG!

 

Liu Er’s head snapped back from being hit by the Chaos Bell. Taiyi was even better then Di Jun at remaining stable, he appeared apocalyptic as he assumed his true form and beat into Liu Er.

 

Liu Er couldn’t even fight back in the assault. Taiyi did not give him any moment of reprieve, continuing to claw and peck into his fur. His own spells merged into a river of time to assault the monkey. His Pure Yang Sun Fire lashed out in fury.

 

Multitudes of spells arising from his understanding of the universe attacked Liu Er. The two plummeted past Di Junior and the others towards the Netherworld’s floor. There, Taiyi resembled a vengeful god of war tormenting Liu Er.

 

“GAH!”

 

“ARGH!”

 

“GUH!”

 

Liu Er clawed at the earth, but all three of Taiyi’s claws stomped into his back. His beak came down transforming into an meteor with he capabilities to collapse worlds.

 

“Just what are you made of?” Taiyi gasped in shock as even that attack, along with all others failed to break through Liu Er’s flesh.

 

The eyes on the monkey’s head rolled upwards to gaze at Taiyi. They recognized the younger brother of Di Jun. However, something was clearly wrong as the monkey continued to twitch.

 

Within Liu Er’s head, a multitude of static played out. It just didn’t make sense to him, even he could tell that this bird was far stronger than Di Jun. But Di Jun was emperor, the strongest of demons.

 

Liu Er had read many novels. Di Junior WAS the strongest, Taiyi was just a stupid fool who followed his like a lost puppy. He was so dumb that he didn’t even know how to use the ‘Chaos Clock’.

 

‘I am Di Jun…what?’ Taiyi flinched back at the sudden intrusive thought. The mental image of himself wearing imperial regalia and a crown while another Taiyi stood obediently behind was rejected immediately. But this particular image was much stronger then what other people were experiencing.

 

In reality, glitches appeared around Taiyi’s body, the image of Di Jun started superimposing upon the younger golden crow.

 

“Daoist Taiyi! Flex your Dao, recite your enlightened point of view!”

 

Haotian exclaimed from across the Netherworld. Sword in hand, he was accompanied by Yanluo, Dong Wanggong and Xi Wangmu. All three of their Dao fruits were spinning above their heads, resembling entire planes of existences. Displaying their Dao like this made them extremely vulnerable.

 

But where they stood, Liu Er’s invisible influence was essentially gone.

 

Di Jun witnessed this scene and his eyes widened in understanding. “My demon, it’s not a mental spell. It’s the influence of a Dao fruit!” He first scanned his surroundings to make sure no devils were in place, then released his Dao fruit from his body.

 

Haotian gripped his sword tightly, “Dao brothers and sister, please aid our soldiers from killing each other. I’ll help against that monkey.” He took a brief glance Da Hai’s way and felt angry at how disinterested by all the chaos he was, his focus was still on Yi Fei’e.

 

“Alright, best of luck brother Haotian,” they replied.

 

On Taiyi’s end, a bright light began emerging from his body. Cracking sounds could be heard despite no visuals. Taiyi’s slacking to free himself was also the time Liu Er took to craw out from under the crow.

 

He was twitching all over, the image of Di Jun kept flickering beyond his comprehension. “The…the…the…Di Jun is…the Di Jun is ruthless,” he groaned out.

 

“You think I’m Di Jun? I’m so much worse!” Taiyi summoned the Chaos Bell and smashed it down towards Liu Er.

 

Liu Er was like a schizophrenic person, even so he instinctively raised the hand holding Jiang Koilong’s corpse. “Sacrifice my baby!”

 

BANG!

 

The dragon skeleton ended looping around the chaos spiritual treasure and dragged its path to just next to Liu Er. The impact kicked up a dust storm which blanketed them both.

 

From above, Haotian, Xihe and Di Jun descended together while Baize was ordered to leave. The three didn’t speak but immediately attacked Liu Er, resulting in him jumping out of the cloak of dust.

 

“Ah the bell boy.” Haotian’s appearance broke Liu Er out of his trance as any attention of Taiyi was lost. “Haotian is a pathetic fool who failed at everything. He is so ambitious and ambitious. Sell everything for ambition.”

 

Haotian felt mocked at those words, but he knew exactly what the monkey was referring to. He raised his sword and pierced with blinding speed.

 

Black merged into white at the tip of his blade. Beautiful petal like radiance seemed to emerge from Haotian’s body as he stabbed right into Liu Er’s forehead. All the force in his body, all his cultivation up till now culminated into Haotian’s single strongest strike.

 

“Extreme Singular Point.”

 

Liu Er’ flew back as a result, Haotian charging still. The innate god’s momentum pushed both him and the monkey because the sword point never penetrated the bones. Only a slightly line of blood fell from the small cut on Liu Er’s forehead. Haotian became an unstoppable force pushing an object back instead of ripping through the monkey.

 

“A direct hit from that attack could’ve cleaved through my defences for sure,” Taiyi said. “Even that didn’t work?”

 

“Even you?” Di Jun was beginning to see the monkey as an unbreakable object that could only be restrained. “Perhaps my Sun Chakram can bind him.”

 

Then a giant palm stretched out from behind Liu Er before any of the three cultivators or Taiyi could act. Belonging to Di Jiang, the emperor of the Earthly Divinities grasped Liu Er in his grip and squeezed with all his strength.

 

“You think you can come down here and cause chaos without consequences?” Di Jiang roared with his siblings. If there was one emotion aside from sorrow that they shared, it was rage that they didn’t even know who to direct towards.

 

Liu Er sending everyone into a frenzy made for an easy target.

 

Di Jiang smashed Liu Er back into the ground. The eleven Ancestral Divinities began beating into the crater Liu Er fell into causing the Netherworld to rumble. The dragon skeleton dropped onto the ground.

 

Liu Er was only able to somewhat meet Di Jiang’s fist, but he got quickly overpowered. His own strength was far from being able to compete with them.

 

“Holy fuck what is he made from?” Zhurrong roared after pulling back his fist. The indent of the monkey on his skin disturbed the god of fire.

 

“This is like striking the Reincarnation Pagoda!” Shebishi exclaimed.

 

The others upon hearing this felt dread. Just the comparison alone was insane. With that durability, wouldn’t it mean they’ll be unable to destroy him?

 

“The witches are stupid.” Liu Er yelled from below the beating. He rambled about stupidity again and again before turning to convincing them. “The witches want dominion over the world and hate all life who don’t respect Pangu. I am willing to help claim the lord of reincarnation!”

 

The witches were stupid, they would agree in a heartbeat because they were non thinking idiots.

 

PAH!

 

Di Jiang’s fist smashed into Liu Er again. After that, Liu Er’s Dao fruit vibrated with unheard of ferocity. It painted the picture of the events Liu Er stated would happen, but it quickly broke down because Liu Er got beaten again. This happened again and again that were Dao fruit not already complete, it would’ve degraded on the spot.

 

Liu Er’s eyes glazed over and a new picture painted. In it, he stretched his muscles and overwhelmed Di Jiang with ease due to him intelligently cultivating a mazinger body. Such strength belonged to the three thousand mazingers from chaos period, so much better then the losers of the primordial.

 

He rose to meet Di Jiang’s fist and got smashed into the ground again. “The witches a dumb brutes who are all strength and nothing else, the mazinger are daoism and lack in pure strength,” he uttered following along the changing picture.

 

Shaking desperately, Liu Er’s Dao was like a spoiled child being told no. It lashed out with a scream across the surface of the Netherworld.

 

The dragon skeleton arched back before rising out to wring Zhurrong’s neck. It was like a puppet as its like body smashed against the other divinities. A sword sashed across the bone’s surface stemming from Haotian fighting to free Zhurrong.

 

Di Jun and a furious Taiyi descended to unleash fire at the unoccupied crater, but Liu Er leapt through it and onto the dead dragon.

 

“Ah my disciple is loyal unlike the fools of the primitive world,” Liu Er said. “The witches are no match and scared of me. They are stupid and not want lord of reincarnation merit. In this world only me.”

 

Haotian held onto the dragon’s spinal column as he thought about the monkey’s reactions. His own Dao fruit was also receiving messages from Liu Er’s. There, a fizzing image of the monkey raising an abandoned dragon to both of them defeating the witches who were too stupid to fight back could be observed.

 

“It’s like he’s rationalizing everything and reinterpreting the things he didn’t like,” Haotian muttered. Liu Er then caught sight of Haotian and jumped up to meet him.

 

“Ah the ambitious. If you help me, I will help you claim the throne of heaven,” Liu Er proclaimed. But Haotian received a disdainful images of himself, one that depicted Liu Er beating him to an inch of his life after Haotian’s inevitable stupid betrayal.

0