An SI’s Battle II
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While multitudes of mighty individuals began to battle Liu Er, the devils of the west gathered around Hundun. The mass retreat was largely successful as even the three Beast Sovereigns cannot stop Hundun’s advance.

 

Hundun’s protection stretched across several billions surviving devils, a paltry number compared to their initial invasion. All the ghost devils were also gone, shattered by the Reincarnation Disc.

 

“The ancestor, he has…he has betrayed us,” a brave devil uttered fully expecting Hundun to pinch him to death.

 

“Luohu has raised you all as sheep for his harvest,” Hundun said instead. “My child, you are enlightened in the darkness. But Luohu took advantage of all of you, his first fanatical followers like Hou Pi only enabled such from their lack of understanding.”

 

“The war great elder,” another devil, this time a Devil Great Emperor. “It is lost for us isn’t it. The anti devil alliance will destroy us all.”

 

Hundun could feel himself smiling at the lack of faith these devils had for Luohu. He was thankful he lacked a face else his joy will be apparent. He made a quick glance Liu Er’s way while covering all the surviving devils in an orb of chaotic colours.

 

His other in the Great Wilderness already informed him of Liu Er a while ago. The monkey never did end up contributing in the way he’d hoped, but he did make for good distraction for him to retrieve his devils.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Zulong, Qi An, and Zulong roared his way.

 

“Saving my people,” Hundun heroically said. This stirred the broken hearts of the remaining devils.

 

They chanted Hundun’s name even in the face of imminent death. Hundun raised all six of his arms and clasped them together. “The Devilish Dao will not end today.”

 

“Hundun,” Wangshu appeared back in her Dao body. Between Liu Er and Hundun, the latter was the obvious bigger threat. The two Limitless Supreme Chaos Immortals looked to be starting another fight.

 

“I no longer care for your conflict with Luohu, he is a traitor to devil kind,” Hundun said. He created a cloak of energy around himself and his devils. “I am not your enemy,” he answered sincerely.

 

Wangshu raised an eyebrow at the odd exchange. There was no malice, no lies from Hundun. Hence she did not stop him from teleporting away. Instead she turned to face Da Hai.

 

“Master and junior sister,” Zulong flew up from beside her.

 

“I don’t know what either of us can do. Luohu shattered her entire existence,” Wangshu said.

 

“Whatever it is doesn’t matter,” Zufeng and Qi An said. “Let’s pursue Luohu, the sooner he perishes the better. Our people can take care of things here.”

 

“YOUR MAJESTY!”

 

Zulong turned his gaze to meet Leize’s urgent cry. “Look what they have done to brother Koilong,” the thunder dragon pointed at the former leader of the ascendant dragons.

 

Zulong also felt great pain seeing the very first to succeed in his dragonic cultivation project being reduced to this state. But as he considered things, he closed his eyes and sighed.

 

“Avenge your fallen comrade, my own hands are tied.” Zulong indicated beyond the Netherworld at the very distant clashes between Luohu and the Four Symbols. Leize gritted his teeth but nodded still.

 

Gui Daiyu and Zulong’s sons have made it out of the battle without heavy injuries. The later safely in their battle formation and now actively resisted the effects of Liu Er’s Dao. His wife glanced his way and sent him a message informing him that she was all right and that he should do what he promised.

 

Then the three beast sovereigns left Netherworld after that. But Wangshu lagged behind.

 

 

Haotian witnessed Leize and several other dragons descending from the sky. The demons and the divinities regained their bearings to focus on Liu Er.

 

‘Ambitious, ambitious, so ambitious.’ This repeated in his head again and again like a nagging parent to their apathetic child.

 

“Ridiculous,” Haotian spat.

 

“Eh?” Liu Er tilted his head in confusion.

 

Haotian suddenly teleported in front of Liu Er with a hand around his throat. His body flashed into blinding light as both shot towards the sky.

 

“The vast sky is stupid!” Liu Er exclaimed. “The body too weak against the mazinger strength. I teach the idiot bell boy a lesson.”

 

“Haotian can’t die because of heaven, but he can be beaten bloody just like how I beat up the teacher and Fuxi and daddy.”

 

“You’re the reason Zhunti and Taishang wasn’t here?” Haotian exclaimed aloud, his voice heard by a Jieyin who was lending humanitarian aid. The monk perked up with shock. Yuanshi and Tongtian were much the same, stopping whatever they were doing.

 

‘What did he do?’ Was the collective thought.

 

But Haotian did not let that distract him from his destination. His Vast Heavens Mirror appeared to take a punch from Liu Er. Haotian could see and hear both demons and divinities crying after him on what he was thinking.

 

He could see the skeleton of Jiang Koilong falling limp in Leize’s grasp. But he already knew no one could damage Liu Er. They can restrain him sure, but his Dao was another problem as it’s reality altering effects perpetually exuded from Liu Er’s body.

 

None of them could reach him, they’d have to imprison him in a remote location and quarantine him in the future. Liu Er was more touch then he was strong, so unkillable but far from unbeatable.

 

Haotian transitioned from his movement technique to one similar to a baller. Then he threw Liu Er towards Da Hai and Yi Fei’e.

 

Liu Er flailed in the air, sailing across the Netherworld before smashing into an iceberg curtesy of Da Hai’s instinctual reaction. The sea god paled, he glanced over and sucked in his breath.

 

Yi Fei’e body was no longer there, having been long since broken down into particles leaving behind the mirage of a woman. Da Hai clenched his palm then opened his empty hands. Near him, Wangshu flew close with a quiet Changxi in her grasp.

 

Liu Er quickly got back up to see Da Hai and smirked. “Ah my brother.”

 

Da Hai was just like him, someone who crossed over from planet earth. He must’ve already become lord of reincarnation and gained all the benefits. So as fellow transmigrator, people inserted into this setting it was natural that he’ll take advantage of everyone and use them to his benefit. It was the only logical choice.

 

“The fuck are you doing here?” Da Hai answered impatiently. “You have any idea what you interrupted?”

 

Liu Er looked down with a perverted knowing smirk. Though Yi Fei’e was gone, an imprint of her remained allowing the monkey to see her beautiful features.

 

“The brother is smart using dual cultivation to raise strength. Good quick benefit method while I hunt for innate baby,” Liu Er said. “The stupid natives are too dumb to realize the smart choice. They hunt for…”

 

“What the fuck are you on about?” Da Hai interrupted. But as he remembered Liu Er’s words, he took a moment to translate them as the monkey’s manner of speech threw him off.

 

‘Take the female stream. Unworthy natives are stupid. Kill everyone for baby. Kill that guy for looking at you. Suave end effortlessly cool. Bashing. Tons of lemons. Benefit, benefit, benefit.’ Da Hai frowned hearing intrusive barking. Unlike the others, Da Hai experienced these noises differently.

 

His own Dao fruit was completely relaxed, like it didn’t even notice Liu Er’s. However, he understood the insinuation and grew furious.

 

“This is my disciple…” he didn’t even finish before images of female disciples and male masters having sex came from Liu Er’s direction. Da Hai recoiled in disgust, this was like the equivalent of father daughter relationships.

 

“The brother is smart for mmmmhhhh.” Da Hai’s hand found itself clasped around Liu Er’s mouth. Da Hai appeared positively apocalyptic as he squeezed.

 

“Didn’t I tell you last time to be careful with your words?” Da Hai increased his strength to its peak, aiming to crush Liu Er’s jaw. But he frowned as he found himself unable to with raw strength alone. It was like mortal man trying to squeeze a brick.

 

‘This durability, it’s on par with. Wait it could even be better then chaos spiritual treasures.’

 

“You sly little dog, you entered Primal Zenith and made your Dao an unquestioned truth,” Da Hai spat. His previously suppressed fury rose from within. Stopped from pursuing Luohu, watching his dear disciple die in front of his eyes after knowing his other disciple died without him being able to protect him. Da Hai’s anger transferred to the person who interrupted him.

 

Hearing the word, ‘dog’, used to describe him, Liu Er’s pupils constricted. “PREHISTORIC LIU ER WILL NEVER BE A SLAVE!”

 

He bit into the inside of Da Hai’s palm only to find his mouth submerged in water. He pulled away but water snakes swam around him. Up his arm, around his thigh, across his waist. Liu Er found himself completely restrained by snakes.

 

Da Hai chuckled darkly as he brought Liu Er close to him. A sadism unlike him emerged. The restrained anger exploded out, not in an inferno, but in a blizzard.

 

“Luohu can’t get far so I’ve got some time.” Da Hai patted Liu Er’s shoulder as he starred into the monkey. His Dao fruit pulsated through his tendrils of water, some of which seeped into Liu Er’s mouth.

 

“Prehistoric Liu Er will never be a slave!” Liu Er roared.

 

“Prehistoric Liu Er will never be a slave!”

 

“Prehistoric Liu Er will never be a slave!”

 

“Prehistoric Liu Er will never be a slave!”

 

“Prehistoric Liu Er will never be a SLAVE!”

 

A few seconds passed before Da Hai leaned back in shock. He was speechless, utterly speechless.

 

“Prehistoric Liu Er will never be a slave!” Liu Er roared one more time. But this time Da Hai started laughing.

 

“Pfff, haaa. Haha, hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Da Hai burst out uncontrollably. He raised a hand in Wangshu’s direction to signal he was alright. Then he took a few moments to hold himself together.

 

“Haha, gah hahahaha!” He failed as he laughed some more.

 

“Eh?” Even Liu Er was confused.

 

As Da Hai finally stopped, he kept a mirthful grin. He rubbed Liu Er’s furry head like an adult would a little child.

 

“What a guy,” he said. Then he raised a finger in front of Liu Er and began waving in an extremely condescending way.

 

“Prehistoric Liu Er will never be a slave?” Da Hai began. “Prehistoric Liu Er will never be a slave?” He repeated while emphasising, ‘slave’.

 

He tapped Liu Er on the nose much to the monkey’s humiliation. What was worse was that he was unable to see any other reality but this one. For some reason, he could not react properly to what Da Hai was doing. Even his struggling stopped as he struggled to comprehend his newfound reality.

 

“Pre…” Da Hai started again. This time talking slow as if he was addressing a mentally handicapped person or an extremely young child.

 

“Historic Liu Er.”

 

“Is.”

 

“EXACTLY,” he suddenly roared. “A SLAVE!”

 


 

The next chapter will be the finale of Liu Er and feature a full explanation on the nature of Dao cultivation and the nature of Liu Er’s current existence. Why he thinks or talks the way he does, why he experiences glitches, why he sees static etc. 

1