March Towards The Demi-Human Region
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are we all set?" The Demon King of Revival said, looking towards the personnel of Non Pacifist Contender. Lunalight, Lilitha, Addison, and Astrid were all wearing their battle suit and armor.

"Confrontation is to be expected. Fighting is to be expected. That 'guy' might also come and disrupt the battlefield in more ways than one-"

"Lord Revival! This time…" Lunalight interrupted her master. She looked her master in the eye and said, "This time, I will defeat him."

"What are you saying?" Lilitha responded with an annoyed tone.

"Lilitha… I…"

"The correct words to say is not that Lunalight." Addison tapped Lunalight's tight shoulders. "It should be 'we will defeat him'."

The Demon King of Revival smiled and spoke a bit loud, "Get my cloak, Ebonyflame!"

A woman with long red hair walked slowly toward The Demon King of Revival while presenting him with his cloak.

"It's been a while, Ebonyflame. How was your mission in the Spirit Region?" Lilitha said towards Ebonyflame after she finished handing Lord Revival's cloak.

"I have been doing my task just as you instructed. Lord Revival asked me to come back and help you all fight against the man known as Ruin."

"We can spare no effort on combating him." The Demon King of Revival said. "If our opponent is that serious, we must also respond in our full power."

Knock Knock
"Revival-sama?" A familiar voice was heard.

"Death-sama is asking you to hurry up… I am sorry for the harsh words." Zeta spoke in a scared tone.

"Hahaha.. Tell him I'll be right out soon."

Meanwhile, The Other Demon King.

The Demon King of Death was standing at the front gate of the Primordial Kingdom with the Imprint soldiers and Umbral Fighters battalion at the ready.

Beside him, the leaders of each Unit from A to G can be seen. Kobra Kanata, the Vice Chief of Umbral Fighters, was also there with a quite distinct modified version of the usual UF battle suit.

"Kobra. Our opponent is probably the seven heroes. Probably, that man that almost killed you will be there."

"Lord Death, don't worry. My power has doubled…. no quadrupled since that incident 1 month ago!"

"I heard from Lunalight that you speak too much when battling Ruin. Try to refrain from talking until you finish the opponent."

"Ah… That's! Ehe…" Kobra made a goofy smile.

"And don't die. Once you suffer his special technique. Not even Revival can rescue you."

"Don't worry! I will make that man called Ruin a punching bag if I see him!"

Then, The Demon King of Revival arrived at the scene. "Did I make you wait too long, Med?"

"As always, you are terribly late. It would be best if you reformed yourself. Maybe getting hit with my 'Rupture' will boost your enthusiasm to change your ways, Mik."

"Hahahaha."

Silence appeared between the two.

"Will the seven heroes really appear in this war?" The Demon King of Death asked.

"Yes. Brutus already rejected my offer and delivered the message that he declared war upon us if we ever dare to step into the Demi-Human Region."

"If that is the case, there's no doubt they already had the backup from The Seven Heroes of United Front. Then, the remaining question, will 'he' be there?"

"Ruin of The Ebon Heralds, huh? I am pretty sure he will. Just like when you infiltrated the Demi-Human Region or when I delivered my speech. He, no doubt, will show up if we set the stage big enough."

The Demon King of Death sighed. "What a troublesome child he is…" He caressed his head.

"We need just to focus on taking out Brutus. Then, by default, we will win the war. Ruin and the other heroes are mere obstacles we need to jump over."

"And besides, we are not alone." The Demon King of Revival said as he looked together with his friend at the people behind them.

Lilitha, Lunalight, Addison, Astrid, Zeta, Kobra, Ebonyflame, The Leaders of UF unit A-G, and the imprint soldiers who were all talking to each other whilst awaiting the demon kings' command.

"Heh. Some demon king you are…" The Demon King of Death raised his arm.

Black Clouds started appearing in the sky of the Primordial Kingdom. The darkness of the cloud began pouring from the sky.

"The Devourer of Souls and Harvester of Life…"

Then, ghastly particles began to ascend from the soil to the sky. Sparks occur as they collide with each other.

"Amalgamate with the power of darkness."

Then, pitch-black particles flew from the hand of The Demon King of Death. As they combined, they created a spherical-like object that slowly descended to the ground.

"Join thy power with the foul elegy of death."

The sphere then moved and seemed to be morphing into the same kind of armor.

"So I summon... The Armor of Unavoidable Death Decree, Impending Thanatos."

The armor materialized and, in a flash, was attached to The Demon King of Death.

His red eyes glowed from within his menacing yet grotesque-looking armor of his. His black cape flew with the wind as the magical energy around him. Spikes on his shoulders gave any human who looked to feel the presence of a Demon King.

The people around The Demon King of Death were amazed by the spectacle he had just performed. Of course, everyone except The Demon King of Revival.

The Demon King of Revival smiled and also began his chant.

"Undying Preseverance…"
Sparks appeared in Lord Revival's right hand as he put it in his chest.

"Unrivaled in Both Death and Life."
He stretched out his hand as a magical circle appeared on the ground near where he was standing, approximately 10 meters away.

"There will be no hope for our enemies. No weakness for ourselves, only eternal power…"

Then, a ghastly structure emerged from the ground, forming some beast.

"The Grand Steed of Primordial Force, Perpetual Phantoms!"

He finished his chant, conjuring up a Black and White steed engulfed by purplish magical energy. These steeds were wearing armor, respectively contrasting with the color of their bodies. The Black steed was wearing white armor, and the White steed was wearing black armor.

"It's been a while since we summoned them, right?" The Demon King of Revival said towards The Demon King of Death.

They both walked as they rode upon The Perpetual Phantoms. The Demon King of Death was riding the White Horse, while The Demon King of Revival was riding the Black Horse.

They then started marching towards The Demi-Human Region.

***
Footsteps were sounding as the army of The Demon Kings visibly marched towards the Demi-Human Region.

"Lord Brutus, they are approaching!" A hawk-like demi-human spoke to The Beast Kin Lord.

"Don't worry, the United Front will save us from them. Let's deploy our best army! We can't lose to them now!"

Unlike before, the Beast Kin Lord Brutus was confident in winning against the Primordial Kingdom. Why? This was because The Seven Heroes had already been dispatched to halt the army of the Demon Kings. The Demi-human army that was needed was just a backup to buy time for the seven heroes to defeat the Demon Kings. All according to Lady Carmilla's plan.

"Lady Carmilla, The Army will soon be here."

"I understand then. I will also begin my chant soon." Carmilla said with an expressionless face. "I will unleash the power to remove the power of the demon kings." She continued.

The Seven Heroes stand tall in the face of the opposing forces.

The Demon Kings arrived at the scene. They were both riding a horse and seemed prepared to attack at any time. The army of the Primordial Kingdom awaits their commands.

"The Rule of Stability. Plausibility and Balance. Restore the scales of fairness upon this world."

The Demon King of Death and Revival can hear the chants of Carmilla.

"This is...!?" The Demon King of Revival shouted. "Imprint, UF, NPCs! Get Back!" The Demon King of Revival said as he released a bluish energy and pushed away the soldiers from him and The Demon King of Death.

"Personification of The Great Seal!"

A flash of light blinded the battlefield.

The Seven Heroes were now standing inside a dimensional field erected by Carmilla. Inside, the area looked like a wasteland decorated with red tint. There was nothing there that looked ordinary. It all looked like just an endless red desert.

The Demon Kings were also there. Yet something about them is different.

Yes. Both the seeds of The Demon Kings are slowly disintegrating. The armor of The Demon King of Death also seemed to be slowly disappearing bit by bit.

"GAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THEM!" Drac The Dragonic Overlord, laughed as he saw the demon kings who were stripped of their steeds and armor. "As Lady Carmilla said, inside here, their powers are sealed. No longer will they have the power of a Demon King!"

The Demon Kings, however, showed a rather stoic expression. They got down from their horses and unsheathed their swords. Ready to begin the fight with the seven heroes.

And yet.

"Let me join the fun too!" A boastful voice appeared as a figure with a white mask and black trench coat emerged.

Ruin of The Ebon Heralds had joined in on the fight.

The Demon King of Revival faced Ruin, while The Demon King of Death faced The Seven Heroes.

The Operation to Exterminate The Demon Kings has finally started.

0