Finish The Battle in One Blow 撃
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Demon King's power is a force to be reckoned with. Yet, it is not without weakness. I will provide 1 hour for all of you to finish both Demon Kings. In that period, they will be stripped of their Demon King authority."

"For The Demon King of Death, there will be a guarantee of him not being able to use instant death magic. Meanwhile, for The Demon King of Revival, there will be a guarantee that he will not be able to use crowd-reviving magic."

"But remember, this is only within 1 hour."

The words of Carmilla, leader of the United Front, echoed in the minds of the seven heroes.

The Seven Heroes were facing off against The Demon King of Death. Junos and Ahmes rushed in and closed their distance.

Clashing their swords with The Demon King's blade as they moved left and right on the battlefield. Their movement was on par with that of Lord Death. Yet, the battle smarts of The Demon King of Death are clearly better than the two.

"Diamond Smash!" Ashley, The Diamond Knight, unleashed her technique, striking the back of The Demon King of Death, sending flying away from Junos and Ahmes.

However, Lord Death performed a maneuver as he landed safely on the ground. Yet, he was barraged by the firebolts ejected from the mouth of Drac The Dragonic Overlord.

BYUHH! BYUHH! BYUHH!

The firebolts were tanked by The Demon King of Death as he stayed still and went for a defensive stance.

"How was that? Hahahaha!" Drac said confidently.

As the smoke of the firebolt clears, plant roots emerge from the ground of the wasteland as it restraints The Demon King of Death. Asya The Flower Maiden's plant roots restrained his limbs and neck.

"The torrents of water that held unrivaled strength..."

Someone can be heard chanting a magic spell.

"Crash and lay waste to my enemies. Pass on in my stead, the judgment of the sea!"

Waterlike particles flew to the sky above The Demon King of Death's head.

"Poseidon's Trident!" 

Storm, The Glory Maker, finished his chant, and then a large trident made out of the body of water began descending from the sky and aimed at The Demon King of Death, who was restrained. 

As The Demon King saw this, he struggled to free himself from the restraints. Yet, he was not given a chance.

"I call upon the gales of nature. Zephyr Auger!"

Two Drill-like structures made from wind appeared on the right and left side of the Demon King as they charged through, piercing his armor.

Then, two figures emerged in a flash with a white and black sword.

"Burst, Buster!" Junos said.

"Greediness Shadow!" Ahmes said.

They stabbed The Demon King of Death's body from the front and the back. As energy was discharged from the blades, at the same time, the trident also came crashing down. Creating a massive explosion comparable to that of a nuclear bomb explosion radius.

As the seven heroes retreated from the explosion site, Asya finished her chant.

"Swallow whole, one which had come from the earth! Mother Nature!"

The ground of the wasteland moved, creating a large sinkhole that forcibly devoured anything in that radius of the explosion.

"Wreck Havoc. Never-ending ember. Flame of Apocalypse!" Drac, the Dragonic Overlord, finished his chant as the already seemingly bottomless sinkhole got hit with a meteor-like object from the sky.

Another explosion occurred this time, and endless fire energy was emitted from inside the sinkhole, creating a pillar of fire that spread residual flames to its surroundings.

The Seven Heroes regrouped as they had finished their effort to finish the battle in one blow.

***

"Well done! Demon King of Revival!" Ruin of The Ebon Heralds said as he clashed swords with The Demon King of Revival.

Their swordfight was clean and elegant. Both are well-versed in sword art as they move gracefully from side to side, parrying each other's strikes and evading each other's advances. As time passes, they both raise their aura as bluish magical energy begins to envelop them.

"I guess it was true that your mana control was your greatest feat." The Demon King of Revival said.

"To be acknowledged by a demon king is a high achievement. Thank you for noticing!" Ruin smiled as he kept moving while a bluish aura decorated his body. Enhancing both his strength and overall capabilities.

Their combined aura zig-zagged throughout the wasteland, and their speed was impeccable. It was like 2 lights were fighting each other.

"What is your goal?"

The Demon King asked.

"To bring destruction for renewal. While ruling in darkness."

"Why stand in my way?"

"Because you are an immovable object towards the grand design of mine."

"Why blow up the Entertainment District?"

"Because they will bring unspoken consequences if left alone. Hence, they must be erased."

"You are what I define as Morally ambiguous."

"You could say I am a bit of a Chaotic Neutral."

They exchanged words while still battling out. The ground was no longer a suitable battlefield; now, they were both flying in the air in an aerial battle.

Sparks from their clash appeared in the sky like lightning in a stormy cloud.

"Out of all my opponents, only you have a mana control comparable to me."

"Producing Mana Flash is child's play. If you are impressed with that, I don't know what to tell you." The Demon King of Revival said.

"Oh? Are you capable of doing more? Please do show me."

Ruin stopped his attacks and went back a bit.

They were both flying in the air, so the proper sentence was he flew back a bit.

"You show me yours. Then I'll show you mine."

"Very well. You are The Demon King, after all."

Ruin smiled devilishly as he joined his hands and opened them wide. A small orb emerged from the gaps of his hands. The black orb had sparks and began to accumulate mana from all that was around it. Energy particles from the wasteland began to ferociously get sucked inside the black orb.

The magical energy around the orb is forcibly sucked. The destructive capability is unreal. And... He is not even chanting.

Ruin touches the sides of the orb as he expands it until it has the diameter of a 10-story building. The gravity of the wasteland was disrupted as the soil of this dimensional field was sucked inside this orb. The bluish magical energy creates wave-like currents of light.

The Demon King of Revival stood out his hand.

"Supreme Overload."

A flash of white light blinded everything inside the wasteland. Energy bursts out from inside the orb accompanied by surges of rampaging energy, destroying everything within a radius of 30 miles.

After a while, the surges of energy began to clear. Ruin was floating in the sky and was spotted by The Seven Heroes.

"That man is crazy strong. I am lucky we are not fighting him." Asya, The Flower Maiden, spoke as she saw the explosion several hundred miles away.

"Bah. To think exterminating The Demon Kings would be this easy. What an anticlimactic turn of events." Drac spat in disappointment.

"You could learn to be a bit more humble, Drac. This was all due to Lady Carmila's help." Ahmes, The Swordsman of Shadow, said.

"No... It can't be..." Minerva The Saint Regalia dropped down on her feet. She was shivering like crazy. Her eyes were terrified.

"What? What is going on?" Ashley dropped down as seeing Minerva falling down.

Tap...

Tap....

Crangk... Crangk..

Footsteps of someone wearing heavy armor could be heard.

The smoke from the pillar of fire cast by Drac was slowly clearing.

A figure was walking towards them.

"What?? How? That's...." Storm The Glory Maker was dumbfounded.

The figure emerged from the smoke.

Red glowing eyes.

A face that was devoid of mercy.

Horns and a crown that showed his status.

Spikes and Fur on his black full-body armor.

His pitch-black cape flew with the wind as he got closer and closer to where the heroes were.

"T..there..was. n-not.. even a.. scratch??" Asya let out a tear as despair filled her entire being.

"No...that's not...possible...this is unfair!" Drac tried to deny the reality of the situation. "He just can't be affected by all that! I refuse to believe it!" he continued.

No words came from the figure. He just kept walking closer and closer towards the seven heroes.

To those who saw him, he was the God of Death. The one who will bring them to death doors.

"Know your place, vermin."

0