The Demon King’s Authority
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruin was flying in the air as he inspected the area of impact around him. The area where imaginary space collides with reality space crashes into another causing a destructive force. "That was a really powerful attack." A voice appeared from behind him.

Ruin calmly turned his back and saw a man with white hair and black horns with his white jacket flowing with the wind. It was The Demon King of Revival who looked unharmed. "A very very powerful attack indeed." He said before clapping.

Ruin smiled with interest. "Was it enough to satisfy you?"

"It did satisfy my curiosity to an extent. And it does piss me off as well. The fact that I can't heal this kind of attack before…"

"Heh. So did you find out how to do it now?" Ruin smiled.

"Of course. Though I had to do it the hard way." For the first time, The Demon King of Revival opened his eyes revealing his white iris and black pupils. "I gladly accept the attack you gave me. I experienced it full well. It had almost killed me. Hahahahaha." The Demon King laughed.

Suddenly a circular pattern began emerging from his back. It was emitting black sparks of particles. "Half of my body entered the imaginary space you made. While the other half of my body stayed in the original space. The two bodies then collided as they went through a colossal destructive force. Shattering the very existence of matter into nothingness. That however was also not perfect."

"Hahaha. You were the first to correct me, Great Demon King!"

"Your attack if channeled optimally should disintegrate everything into nothingness but you failed to do so because sometimes not everything turns into nothingness. That's what happened in the Entertainment District of The Demi-Human Region."

The Demon King of Revival spoke as his aura began to unleash more and more black magical energy around him. "What you did was not simply crash everything that is sucked into the imaginary space and real space. Instead, you also triggered Mana Flash on every object inside the imaginary space and real space. You used the natural mana preserved in the objects and utilized to spark these mana flashes. Not to mention due to the effect of your imaginary space superposition paradox, the object in real and imaginary space is considered as 2 different objects and not halves. Thus making the output of Mana Flash 2 times more potent." The Demon King of Revival's pupils were enlarged as he put on an eerie smile.

"The rest was a chain reaction of mana flashes that fused up together until everything exploded, disintegrating almost everything." He continued.

"I am amused Great Demon King of Revival. You are indeed the best. I admire you." Ruin grinned hearing The Demon King's words.

"Though I gotta handed to you… hahahaha. I really really almost died hahaha. In that moment where I felt your attack... It was the moment where I was the most motivated. The most motivating time for me to perfect my healing magic. Now that you revealed your incomplete technique I have adapted to it. Meaning I can heal injuries inflicted by that kind of attack. It meant that tis was a mistake to hit me with an incomplete hissatsu. HAHAHAHAHA" The Demon King of Revival laughed.

"Mistake? Clearly, that was a mere challenger shot. I am not even done." Ruin smiled as his eyes glowed in bluish magical energy. "As the challenger here I ask you humbly. Let's have more fun shall we?"

"You know what!? You are right! Might as well train my Destruction Magic. Maybe I could finally learn this more quickly!"

Ruin and The Demon King of Revival squared off as they began the battle again with hand-to-hand combat. Sparks of mana flash appeared as they fought in the sky. The Demon King of Revival flicked his fingers as 7 orbs appeared around him as it projects magical energy imbued with the 7 elements directed by Ruin. Then, fingers flick as an orb appeared as the magical wave of energy got sucked into the orb, diverting it away.

Both Ruin and The Demon King of Revival smiled. The battle was indeed had just begun for the two of them.

***

The Demon King of Death stands before the remaining personnel of Seven Heroes of United Front.

"Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Plant, Light, and Darkness. Seven Elements."

The Demon King of Death spoke as he opened his right hand. "And yet. Not even a scratch." He closed his hand as magical energy began to envelop it. In an instant, the demon king again disappeared into thin air.

"STORM! LOOK OUT!" Ashley spoke as she saw a figure suddenly appear behind Storm.

CRANGK!!!

Storm's trident parried a pair of blue-colored swords. By the color of it, Storm knows better than anyone that it was indeed water element magic which is used by the Demon King. Storm the Glory Maker looking at the magical element that was his forte began to have his confidence restored. Storm pushed The Demon King away before clashing his trident in a barrage of attack versus the two blue water swords.

"Such a firm water swords...I didn't know anyone except me can make something like that!" Storm smirked.

"Impale"

The two swords from The Demon King of Death extended in an instant, impaling Storm's chest and stomach area. Blood spurts from Storm's wounds as he loses his grip on his trident. As it fell, Storm was now definitely unconscious.

Ashley was lost in thought as she saw Storm's body thrown to the side while blood began to pour out from his body. No one would have thought that a Leviathan was defeated by water magic. It was truly a sight filled with irony.

The Demon King of Death turned his attention towards Ashley.

It was only her left.

She took out her rapier while The Demon King of Death stood there.

Shivering in fear she stood her ground as sweat dripped from her head. 

"Tell me. Are you still able to speak?"

Ashley's eyes widened as she heard his words.

"Do you not know? Even if you die here, The United Front would not care?"

"I don't have to take that from you!" Ashley said.

"Even if you sacrifice everything. They would not be able to comprehend your hardships fighting me nor the pain of losing those you care about."

"That's..."

"They will bestow you the mantle of a hero. Yet in the end, you are just a sacrifice. Your life has no meaning if it were not to be the sacrifice needed for world peace. Sacrifice to kill The Demon King."

"Shut up!" Ashley struck The Demon King.

Yet her rapier was caught and now held under the mercy of The Demon King of Death. "If you don't understand even after seeing all of this. Then you must feel it. This is the gap between us. So just surrender your life."

The Demon King of Death opened his left hand spreading his fingers in front of Ashley's face.

"..."

The Demon King of Death didn't say a word. 

BRUAK!!

Ashley's body was flying away from The Demon King of Death as her armor and rapier broke. The fragments of her equipment fell as she flew away and finally crashed down onto the ground about 500 meters away from The Demon King of Death.

"Demon King!" A voice called towards Lord Death. He did not turn his back as if already knowing who is the owner of that voice. "The Wielders of Blastar and Blastur. Have the two of you came here to finally wield it seriously with the full blessings of the swords?" He said. 

"Burst Buster!"

"Greediness Shadow!"

Junos and Ahmes blasted light and dark magic towards The Demon King of Death which was diverted by the use of his hands to the side. Yet the blast was a mere feint as the two were now in close quarters with the demon king. Blastar the sword of light and Blastur the sword of shadow are now inches away from slashing The Demon King's armor. As the two light and dark swords glow they crash it on The Demon King's torso. 

Unbeknownst to the two heroes, however. That attack was the downfall of their failure. The shoulder spikes in The Demon King's armor suddenly extended as they impaled both of the heroes locking their position in close quarters with the Demon King of Death. As blood spurts from Junos and Ahmes' bodies, the demon king steals control of Blastar and Blastur from their hands. The two swords then were burned by black flames before the Demon King slashed the two heroes sending them flying once again away from the Demon King.

"From the start... it is impossible for us to win..." Junos said as he shivered and tried his best to stand up. Ahmes supported him as he also tried to stand up. "From the start, his armor was absorbing every blow we gave him. He merely recycled all the magical energy he got from our attacks..."

"Not to mention, he is also restoring The Demon King's Authority as the battle is prolonged."

Then out of nowhere, something crashed to the ground between the demon king and the two heroes. As smoke filled the area mana flash sparks can be seen moving left and right distorting the flow of magical energy. 

Two bluish swords made of magical energy were clashing with a 120cm sword made out of ether. Two figures were inside the smoke. It was Ruin of The Ebon Heralds and The Demon King of Revival. As they continued the clash of swords Ruin and Revival moved throughout the battlefield disregarding their surroundings. When their swords are locked onto each other and unable to be used they swiftly switch to physical combat and switch back to swords once they're able to.

It has now been 25 minutes into the battlefield inside the sealed dome.

Outside the dome, The Seven Ebon Heralds made their move.

0