You’re Mine
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The 7 Vs 7 battle had begun as the fighters released an unimaginably large mana output towards the battlefield. The mana density on the battlefield was so thick that if a normal human was there, they would experience nausea. However, the forces of both the Primordial Kingdom and the United Front were anything but normal.

The United Front army is one of the strongest armies left in the world that is capable of fighting back against the demon kings. In a sense, they are the final ray of hope against the demon kings. The question however remained, will in the next 1 hour of confinement, the united front prosper? Or will everything they did be in vain and lose up another territory to the demon kings?

A wolf demi-human with jet-black hair is moving side to side as swift as the wind. She was wearing the battlesuit with the color of black and gold, the signature uniform of the Ebon Heralds. "Grrr why is my attack not working against you!!!"

The one she was fighting was Lilitha, the chief of NPC. "Hahaha of course they won't work. I am a slime after all. Better think about how to fight me Alpha.." She grinned mocking the wolf theriantrope.

"Then! I will do what Lady Sierra trained me!" Just then bluish aura began to emit from Alpha. The aura was originating from Alpha's magical energy that was being released from her body. Looking at the volume of aura emitted it seems Alpha's magical energy reserve was very great, yet Lilitha noticed an important detail. 

The aura is strong but it is not very dense. She has trouble harnessing or holding her magical energy output in specific places.

But it is not to be taken lightly.

Alpha rushed as she tried to slash her claw at Lilitha which she blocked using slime tendrils that were produced by her body. Unlike before where the slash would do no damage at all, this time something happened upon impact. Red sparks appeared as the claw touched her tendrils grazing it causing a slight pain on Lilitha's side. Yet it was not in any way severe. Alpha followed up with a multitude of claw slashes before backing up and regaining her stance.

Lilitha smiled in satisfaction as her tendrils were damaged. An action she wouldn't have thought to be possible. She then remembered the intel she had looked at beforehand regarding the ebon heralds.

"Mana Flash am I right?" Lilitha said. "Your leader is quite impeccable for teaching you this technique." She commented.

"Hehe. Lord Ruin and Sierra trained me a lot." She said before charging her magical energy again. "But this is but a scratch. How can you hope to defeat me?"

"I'll just have to slash you over and over again until you break!" Alpha smiled frenziedly. It was as if she was looking at Lilitha as prey, not as an equal. Which of course Lilitha did notice."What are you doing?" Alpha asked as she saw Lilitha's tendril begin to envelop her. "To think you had such audacity to look at me as if I was your prey. You people really need to know your place."

As the tendrils revealed her body, Lilitha was no longer wearing her usual outfit. Now, she was wearing a dark purple armor full-faced armor.

"A Fucking dog that doesn't know who is the apex." Alpha charged as 6 tendrils appeared from Lilitha's back crashing left to side before it charged at the wolf demi-human.

***
A blonde-haired succubus with horns on her head and little devil wings on her back scours through the forest near the battlefield. She currently isn't sure to why she this place was specifically chosen by her opponent. But perhaps this was done to benefit her opponent greatly.

She was reminded of what happened before. After the start of the battle and 10 minutes in. Lunalight had already defeated Lima the blue-haired siren. The scene that was left on Juliett's head was of her teammate lying on the ground impaled by countless weapons of axes, rapiers, daggers, swords, etc. A sight that clearly means Lima's demise.

Lunalight then cast a light magic spell that opened up a portal for all her teammates. Some use it to their advantage as they escape into that portal but some disregard it. Juliett and Zeta were one of the people that took the portal. Mainly because when Zeta escaped through the portal she had already placed strings enhanced with magical energy and forced Juliett to enter it with her. Which is the reason why she was now in the middle of the forest. 

I heard she was an assassin. Then, of course, staying hidden would be the best option for her.

SRSH!
As Juliett heard something move in the bushes she firmly stared at it and said, "Paralyze" as a magical energy wave stemmed from her mouth and swiftly went to that location. Upon hit, she swept her hand to remove the bushes and revealed that it was a just boar. Which was now paralyzed due to her power.

I see so this is what she was aiming for. The Forest was filled with many animals and such her presence was cloaked. But, I have come prepared.

Juliett then opened her hands. Then her eyes which were black turned red as she saw her surroundings. Hence revealing Vastium Zeta's location with ease.

"Paralyze!"

Just as she finished, the figure hopped away from the tree branch she was hiding in as she moved through the forest. Zeta's movement was fast making it hard for Juliett to target her with her magical attack. Unknown to her, however, this was something that Juliett had planned.

Due to her moving so much, Juliett using her eyes had figured out the pattern of how Zeta was dodging her attacks. So, she countered her movements with another magical attack aimed at her expected position. "Crush" Juliett's voice released a magical energy wave that hit Zeta at the place she was expected to be. 

Juliett's prediction was correct as Zeta was abruptly crushed by a force straight to the ground. Slowly, Juliett walked towards Zeta's crash site to see that she was on the ground. 

"Is that all you got? I can't believe you I got you this easily?"

Zeta who was lying on her back smiled and said, "You got me? No. I got you." Suddenly, Zeta's right hand fingers moved swiftly and strings tied Juliett's body tight. It was going all over her neck, torso, waist, and limbs. 

***

Zeta gets back up performing a maneuver as she moves her fingers frantically again to which the strings that tied her opponent tighten even more making Juliett scream in pain. She then dragged the strings as Juliett's tangled body began to fly side to side crashing to the ground trees and the environment around her.

Stopping suddenly Juliett was held in mid-air with her body positioned horizontally. Zeta opened her left hand and moved her fingers. She swiftly drags it down as if aiming to crash the strings held on both fingers.

Zeta was reminded of her training just a month ago. At the time, seeing what had happened to Kobra and Lunalight. She remembered how serious it was to fight against the Ebon Heralds. So, he went to The Demon King of Revival who at the time, she figured, to have purposefully dispatched Kobra and Lunalight to fight Ruin.

"Revival-sama… Tell me the truth, I know you purposefully set Kobra and Luna to fight Lord Ruin."

The Demon King of Revival sighed and caressed his head. "I didn't plan that far ahead to know that they would almost die…"

"I trust you. I am not here to blame you, rather, I would ask you about what intel you found from that fight." Zeta asked.

The Demon King of Revival looked a bit surprised as he coughed once before saying, "I have found data regarding Ruin's combat abilities, particularly his specialty of Mana Control."

"Mana Control?"

"It is a way to control mana output and weaponize it most effectively on an event that is called a Mana Flash."

It's been 1 month since then, and yet I haven't been able to perfect my mana control.

But. I can still do it!

Zeta then was also reminded of the face The Demon King of Death was making as he exited his throne room. It was a face of guilt. Though it does not show explicitly, for a secret agent like Zeta herself. Lord's Death feelings cannot be hidden from her.

I will help him protect what he deems precious!

Then the strings controlled by her left hand crashed down towards the body of Juliett.

"Mana Flash!" Then a magenta colored sparks exploded as the the streamline of strings crashed onto each other. And Juliett's body crashed onto the ground free from Zeta's strings. Juliett was severely damaged noticeably some parts of her battle suit were ripped. Noticing her freedom from Zeta's grasp she got back up and flew away from Zeta.

As she flew away about 5 meters away she heard a voice. "Where are you going?"

Juliett's movement was suddenly stopped as strings were tied to her feet. She looked back to see Zeta with glowing bluish-silver eyes. "You're mine!" She said before dragging her threads back.

0