The Admiral and The Artifact Hoarder
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15 minutes after Lunalight opened the portal for the seven champions to relocate.

Admiral Addison who was wearing her usual getup, black suit tie, and black coat, ran inside a cave system evading magical energy discharges in the form of orbs. As she moved left and right she grabbed a stalactite and threw it at her opponent. As it crashed, a figure rushed from the smoke and slammed its weapon into Addison. Upon hit red sparks ran through Addison's body as she was thrown to the side crashing into a nearby wall.

The figure that had struck her was a pink-haired woman with bunny ears and pure red-colored eyes and whiskers. A trait is commonly known to be owned by a subspecies of bunny therianthrope. Which was Killer Bunny. She held an uneven proportionate mace with spikes. "Enhancement Magic is useful to my weapon. But not to my Mana Flash." Bravo The Killer Bunny demi human said as she licked her lip.

Addison gets back up as she discarded her coat and outer suit leaving only her white shirt and tie. "Kai!" A reddish aura emits from her as she puts both her arms attached to her hips. The aura rises like fire as the magical energy around the room of the cave gets denser. Bravo rushed toward Addison as she pointed her mace at her launching the spikes from her weapon and targeting Addison. Yet, somehow Addison didn't move as the spikes pierced her body. 

On the front of Addison's face, Bravo swings her mace right onto Addison's stomach.

SRSTSRSTSRST!!!!

Purple sparks ran wild inside the cave as Mana Flash damaged Addison's body. But this time, the impact was a bit different. Unlike before, Addison tanked through the attack of the mace. She didn't manage to negate the damage of Bravo's Mana Flash but she managed to stand her ground and not move due to the impact of Bravo's attack. Which puts Addison at an advantage. She grabbed the with both her hands grabbed it to the side and double kicked Bravo's face while red sparks of mana flash ran wild upon impact.

Crashing to the wall of the caves, Bravo's mace was now held by Addison. But suddenly Addison fell prostrate to the ground puking blood before crouching. The impact of Bravo's attack on her stomach finally caught on as she felt severe pain.

Without a doubt, she is formidable. Yet, I cannot lose here.

Addison stood up ignoring the pain she was feeling and caressing her wound from before. Her garments, specifically her stomach area were now ruined. She then took off her tie grabbed the collar of her shirt and...

SHREDDD~

She ripped her entire shirt off revealing her muscular body and six-pack. Her torso was now only covered with a black sports bra. She stretches her body before assuming a stance while holding her new (stolen) mace.

"I didn't think you would have trained to use mana flash as well." As Bravo walked towards her, she grabbed a concealed weapon placed on her back. Two blades with double edges and red color were spinning on her arms as she readied herself.

Addison remained silent before putting her left hand on her hip and said, "Kai" Magical energy again emitted from her as the density increased. This was her technique of enhancement magic. A magic that uses mana to reinforce and increase the density or vitality of her choosing which are mainly her muscles. Being part demon herself had given Addison an outstanding affinity towards magic. Those capabilities are further supported by her genetics which are stronger than 19% of most races. 

"KAI!" This was the third time she invoked that spell as more and more mana began to discharge from her body. But due to not-so-great control of her output, it began spreading left and right to the nearby environment. Her long white hair was now levitating as if there was wind around her.

WUING!

Addison disappeared as the mace she had stolen crashed onto where Bravo was standing. Upon the clear of the smoke, Bravo managed to hold the mace but it appears Addison was nowhere near or holding the mace. Then her instinct came to her as she saw behind her back. An uppercut landed on Bravo's chin sending her flying along with red sparks. Then as she was still airborne Addison appeared in front of her with her legs stretched out and closing them just like a scissor.

"MANA FLASH!" Upon hit, uncontrollable red sparks decorated the cave with a flash of red light.

***

"Ah, my weapon broke again huh?" Caila Kowalski, the last added member of the seven champions, spoke relatively calmly as she saw her platinum-colored blade break. "No worries, though, I brought it back up." She took out another blade from her pocket. A very weird action for anyone to see.

"How did that fit your pocket?" Kilo the tosca-haired minotaur asked dumbfoundedly.

"Oh! You see this is an artifact. I named it Dorapocket. I can store almost anything here."

"Oh...Uh... Neat I guess."

"Yeah. Very. You want one?"

Kilo widened her eyes and said, "You know. We are supposed to be fighting..."

"Oh yeah, we do."

"Yet for the past 25 minutes, we just have been battling it out. With me using my fists and you using your hammer and sword. You even ignored the portal that your friend made for you." Kilo asked while scratching her head.

"Ehh? Why are you concerned about that? It's fine. If I want to teleport, I can do it without anyone's help. I have got another artifact for that!" Caila said as her hand went inside the Dorapocket.

"Seriously I am interested... but let's be serious." 

"Oh, sure." Her hands come back as she now holds a small hammer on her left hand and a sword on her right hand. Kilo then charged towards Caila as she tried to smack her. Magenta sparks appeared upon hit, but Kilo's fist was blocked by Caila's hammer. "Do you know? This hammer is made out of melted artifacts that I have lying around in my house. So its durability is nigh indestructible. With that level of Mana Flash, you cannot bypass it." Caila slapped Kilo to the side using her blade.

CRACKS!

Again, her platinum sword breaks apart. "Wow you're body is very durable." She said whilst throwing away the remaining hilt and taking another blade from Dorapocket. "So you know about Mana Flash huh?"

"Yeah. It's been hot news. I can't say I can do it though."

Kilo rose as her hair glowed. Magical energy density around her body began to increase while she crashed her fist into the ground and grabbed the rocks creating a rock gloves out of it. "If I can't bypass it then I will aim for you."

"I mean. Can you?"

Kilo sneered as she was a bit annoyed by Caila's remark. She rushed towards her as Kilo launched a barrage of attacks at Caila which she easily parried using her small hammer. The barrage of attacks did emit sparks of mana flash yet, because of how strong the durability of Caila's hammer was, Kilo was left striking without any progress whatsoever. After the chains upon chains of attack Kilo retreated as she panted.

"You are moving faster than before. I can't seem to hit you with my sword now." Caila said. "Maybe I should..."

SHURST!!!!

Caila was impaled by a red colored blade on her torso. Blood drips from her mouth as she crouches. Then, with a flick of her finger, Caila disappeared from her original position and was now crouching a bit far from there around 10 meters.

"Teleportation? I didn't see that coming." A figure with pink hair spoke.

Caila grabbed a pink colored vial and a glowing yellow vial, which she drank and the other broke. The pink-colored vial restored her body and wound while the glowing yellow vial encumbered her garment as it seemed to be also restored. "That was close."

"Bravo? Did you finish your fight?"

"Yeah. It did take a while though. My opponent was crazy strong." Bravo the pink-haired killer bunny demi-human was now joining the battle between Caila and Kilo. Her outfit was tattered as wounds appeared in some parts of her body.

She then remembered the event happening just before she came here. When Addison struck her with one of the craziest Mana Flash she had ever seen before, she readied her blades and stabbed Addison's throat the moment they made an impact. The mana flash severely damaged her body whilst she successfully impaled Addison. And so she left Addison inside the cave as she bled out blood from her throat to death.

"Your friend Admiral Addison was strong! I hope you can satisfy me as well!" Bravo licked her blade which was coated with Caila's blood. 

"Hmm... this might be a problem," Caila said responding to her current situation. She stands tall facing off against Kilo and  Bravo.

 

0