Warlord of The NPCs
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lunalight stands before a hero of the United Front. The man she faced held a powerful weapon known as the 'Sword of Light.' Before this encounter, Lunalight was supplied with information on the heroes of the United Front. The heroes there used powerful magical weapons to fight, and one of those who piqued her interest was Junos.

Junos, known as the swordsman of light, was particularly exceptional due to his raw potential in swordsmanship and affinity for light magic. It was as if Lunalight had set her eyes on a copy of herself because she was proficient in sword fighting and light magic.

Her eyes were set on his tongue, which she had previously cut using her sword. "Pardon. I do not wish you to use vulgar words in front of my Lord. It is very disrespectful." Lunalight said.

Without giving any reply, Junos stood up and put up a stance. His platinum sword was held with both his hands aimed towards Lunalight. The Hero's eyes were filled with something people may call determination.

Nevertheless, this battle was already set in stone.

Junos charged at Lunalight with his blade. His body movement was relatively fast as it grazed some of Lunalight's golden hair. His advances were countered by Lunalight, who scratched some parts of his cheeks with her golden blade.

As they clashed, the golden and platinum sword magical particles were emitted. This was due to both their weapons being in some way made out of magical energy. The sword of light was a magical artifact, while Lunalight's golden sword was made out of light, magical energy.

Lunalight's eyes were focused on the particles around her. At the same time, her body moved instinctively to evade and parry her opponent's attacks. Noticing her weird eye movement, Junos took a step back. 

"Your swordsmanship is indeed just as they say. It's not over the top, but it's quite exceptional. However, just swordsmanship won't get you anywhere." Lunalight spoke in a calm voice. The residue of magical energy around her started to gather, creating a bunch of mana orbs.

These orbs slowly morphed as they gathered more magical residue, creating an object made out of light magic energy. This is the prized technique of Lunalight, The Warlord of The NPCs, channeling light magical energy to make weapons.

"Light was the source of everything... It creates, it guides, it destroys."

Lunalight was chanting her technique as the orb slowly formed into spikes.

"Light was the source and will always be the source. Countless Armament"

The orbs around her, which were already turned into spikes, now multiply as they morph again into arrows, swords, sickles, greatswords, daggers, and many more types of swords. With her hand pointing towards Junos, these weapons flew swiftly towards him, targeting the Hero of United Front with extreme precision.

Junos, the swordsman of light, shows no signs of running. Instead, he unleashes magical energy from his blade with a clear intention of fighting back. Lunalight can once again see what seems to be his determination to fight. A soul of a warrior.

The Sword Of Light glows in white as he points it at the countless weapons flying towards him. This artifact possessed a massive amount of magical energy but was dependent on the user's magical capabilities. The artifact can also choose whether to give the user full or partial power. 

Junos was an approved wielder of this blade. So he can channel 100% of the blade's power. The only thing left was if he could rival Lunalight's magical energy.

"RASTR~ BLA~! (LUSTER BLADE)" Though his tongue was no more, he still attempted to scream the name of his technique, which was required to activate the blade's power. A powerful, magical energy was then released from the sword's tip, shooting a beam of light towards the incoming weapons.

As the countless weapons clashed with the beam of light. A terrifying sound could be heard; it was like an airplane accelerating to a high speed before taking off from the ground.

Yet, as it had been said before. The result was already set in stone.

The countless weapons that clashed with the beam eventually found openings and incapacitated Junos' body. Swords pierced his back, Arrows on his knees, Axe on his shoulders. He fell to the ground soon after the weapons entered his body.

"You fought well," Lunalight spoke. She dispelled her blade and sauntered towards the lying body of Junos, intending to capture him. Her Lord will need the body of a Hero for the United Front for his experiments.

"Lunalight The Warlord of NPC. Pleased to meet you."

A ray of bluish magical energy entered the stage.

A figure wearing a white mask and a black trenchcoat stretched his hand out in a butler-style manner towards Lunalight.

"I am known as Ruin. Shall we have a good fight?"

Her eyes widened. Unlike when facing Junos, Lunalight appeared to be shocked by the presence of Ruin. Who's to blame her? This man was the person who had wiped out Umbral Fighters Unit B, a special ops owned by The Demon King of Death.

"So you are the leader of The Ebon Heralds?" Lunalight asked as she manifested her blade of light again.

"Yes. I am Ruin of The Ebon Heralds. Harbinger of Destruction and Renewal. I bring destruction for the sake of progression."

Lunalight unleashed her held-back magical energy. Her golden hair was swayed by the amount of magic power that was being released. She was channeling her inner strength, her second technique that made her worthy of the Warlord of The NPCs title.

From her back, a pair of angelic wings soared. Her armor also seemed to be morphing, creating a helmet for her to wear as her hair could no longer cover her vision. The power of Valkyrie was the name of this technique. An ability in which she injects herself with enormous magical energy to increase her strength and boost her overall capabilities.

"Are you done powering up? Can we start now?" Ruin asked.

Lunalight charged as she swung her blade towards Ruin. "That was close! Yet." Ruin evaded and grabbed Lunalight's sword with his left hand. His right fist went for Lunalight's chest as sparks of bluish mana appeared upon impact, sending her backward a few centimeters.

"Your armor is hard!"

Ruin claimed as he gazed upon the sky where countless weapons were floating above him. Without him noticing, Lunalight had conjured up her 'Countless Armament' again and targeted Ruin. "Here, I thought you could only use that kind of ability once per day."

As the weapons rain down on him, he evades them as if he were dancing through them. His movement was peculiarly passive. It was as if he was not even trying to fight back seriously. Lunalight gritted her teeth as she manifested a bow made out of light. Her limit was approaching; excessively using this kind of magic would be impossible for a long time. Her Valkyrie form is not permanent, as it quickly burns her magical energy. She needs to land a deciding strike on him. Even if he survives, that should be enough for the NPCs or The Umbral Fighters to decide how strong this person is.

She manifested a bow and arrow and began to aim. As of now, Ruin was still evading the countless weapons thrown at him. This is her perfect chance to land a blow.

"Luminous Arrow," She said as she let the arrow fly accompanied by a beam of light. 

BOOM!

Upon impact, smoke appeared at the site. Without a doubt, her attack had hit, and she halted her Countless Armament technique.

"I saw that coming a mile away." Ruin, the leader of Ebon Heralds, was still standing with no damage whatsoever from Lunalight's attack. "If this is your best, that would at least put you 100.000 ranks below me and 10 above those Umbral Fighters people."

Ruin moved swiftly, entering Lunalight's range, and blue energy emitted around both of his hands. From his hands, two identical blades out of magical energy were created. Another clash of blades began as Ruin's blue-colored magical energy, accompanied by Mana Flash, collided with Lunalight's gold-colored magical energy.

The collision between these two forces began to emit a sudden flash of light upon the grass plains. Even though it was pretty far from the Neoshiro region to the eyes of a Demon King, it was pretty clear who the owner of this bluish magical energy was.

"I stand corrected. This man is just a mere jester looking for attention. How pathetic... He took Revival's bait so he certainly isn't that smart. "

The Demon King of Death wears his armor as he departs for the battlefield.

0