Chapter 4
3k 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Stupid God, just this once, please grant my request correctly. Please only the golden goblins. Please only golden goblins, please…"

After I thought about it, I had no other choice but to hunt this type of monster again.

I still couldn't get far out of the hut and I couldn't take the baby out of the forest either. I finally chose to set a trap near my hut about 10 meters away.

I made a snare with a rope I made from old cloth and a strong stick.

And the bait was none other than my own breast milk.

"I'm now really grateful to have these big breasts"

I don't know what monsters inhabit this forest and how dangerous they are, but I do know that this goblin-gold doesn't have a strong physique. And he seems to have come alone. I think he's a good match for my skill.

And because of my fear of the perverted goblin, I always buried the leftover milk in the ground hoping not to be smelled by him.

Finally, the trap was completed and I placed the bait in the center.

It was already late afternoon and I had to get back to Jimmy's business.

**

"Hmmm..."

It was late and little Jimmy was still clinging to my chest. He was sucking on my nipple quite softly, I think he was fast asleep.

I couldn't sleep because I was still thinking about my trap.

The goblin might also be carrying a sharp weapon and if that's true then my trap won't last long.

But since there was no other way. I had to rush over to him while he was entangled and kill him immediately.

"Please don't gang up, just one at a time, please..."

I'm not sure about this world but according to my memories in fiction stories, the golden goblin is a very rare monster.

It only appears instantly and is difficult to kill because of its agile movements. Once killed, the loot obtained is also a lot, especially the money. That's why I thought hunting this golden goblin was the most appropriate now.

I slowly left Jimmy while carrying my hunting gear. I had closed the doors and windows of this hut tightly so that no danger would enter during my temporary leave.

I sneakily approached the trap I had set earlier.

My top shirt was starting to feel wet because I hadn't milked my breasts yet. My milk slowly oozed out to form a spot on my chest.

Sreaak! Kreaaakk! Kreaaakk!

There is a sound from the direction of my trap. I think it's a sign of a monster. I had to check it out immediately.

'Little Jimmy please don't cry for a while'

While praying, I slowly saw a monster that had been entangled.

"Groowwl!"

I stopped right in front of my trap. My heart was racing. Under the moonlight, I could clearly see the monster entangled in my trap.

'Jackpot!!!'

I quickly readied my sword and slowly approached it again.

The goblin immediately recognized the danger and tried to untie the knot on his leg.

Without hesitation, I slashed my sword straight at his body. The goblin also dodged but I am faster, the widening wound from the shoulder across to the bottom opened up with a single slash and knocked him down.

In just a few seconds, he stopped groaning and died.

Ding!

[Congratulations! You leveled up]

[Congratulations! You leveled up]

[Congratulations! You earned 870 Gold]

'Two! I got two levels right away!'

Tonight I was really lucky. I was able to get this much loot effortlessly. I think I'll try this again tomorrow.

"Grrrrrrr!"

"Damn, I think someone is coming!"

I quickly turned my head towards the voice and saw a golden goblin not far from me. I instantly prepare my sword and the goblin also took out his small knife.

The goblin made the first attack. He lunged at high speed towards me and aimed his dagger right at my neck.

In a second, I immediately dodged narrowly but the goblin also immediately changed the direction of his body in midair.

"Damn!"

Luckily I managed to swiftly parry his attack with my sword and knocked the goblin away.

The furious goblin immediately stomped his feet again to make a follow-up attack. I, who had been able to read a little bit of the flow of his attacks, immediately fought back.

"Damn! Damn he's so fast!"

He doesn't hesitate to aim his attacks at the neck or head of his enemy.

I was amazed by this monster's movements but even more surprised by myself. I didn't expect to be able to keep up with his attacks.

'The power of the status window is no joke!

...

Brrrruk!

"Oh no! Shit!"

Since this is my first battle, I got too excited and tripped over my feet.

The goblin who didn't give me any time jumped up and plunged his dagger.

But once again I was able to slightly read my opponent's movements and I quickly pointed my sword at the goblin.

The goblin couldn't respond to the movement and his body was instantly crushed by my sword.

"Kurrrgh… Rawwwrrr…"

...

[Congratulations! You leveled up]

[Congratulations! You earned 1245 Gold]

[Congratulations!]

...

"Arrghh! I did it! I did it!"

Safe! I survived. Finally it’s done.

It took quite a while to subdued one golden goblin under normal circumstances. And because of that my whole body hurt and made me very tired.

"Tonight I still have a lot of luck!"

With panting breath, I lay down on the grass. I had to gather my strength again before picking up the loot.

My stamina was really drained with one battle. Starting tomorrow I will try to increase my stamina first before starting the trap again.

I also don't have any potions to treat my stamina, only health potions. But I guess I still don't want to use it now.

"Growwl!"

"Fuck..."

I couldn't stand up anymore and a single monster came out from the forest.

"This is crazy!"

I really can't do it anymore. Perhaps now my luck has run out.

"Shit! Wait..."

I suddenly had an idea that I was reluctant to do. But now I have no other choice.

I quickly took off my clothes and revealed two large mountains that looked like they were about to erupt. Because they were full, the contents were spilling out a little.

I nervously reached for my breasts and twisted both nipples. Milk flowed profusely as my blood pressure was still high from the fight earlier.

Suddenly the goblin smelled something he liked and ran over to me.

'I have to do this. I'm sorry Jimmy I'm going to be late getting home'

"Groww... Kehkehkeh"

His rough little hands began to fondle and stroke my breasts while licking his lips at the thought of enjoying me soon.

"Hick! No-no, I can't! I don’t want to…"

The perverted goblin's expression look aroused. This monster was so ugly with his dirty stature and unkempt body. Especially his teeth, it gave me goosebumps.

Every time his form came closer, it make me want to cry even more.

"No-no, don't..."

My feelings became chaotic. I really regretted my idea earlier.

'This... is this what it feels like to be a rape victim?'

Without hesitate the goblin devoured my left nipple and sucked on it like a starving baby.

"No- Arrgh... Thankfully the left one..."

Both rough hands were still massaging the breasts to make them flow more milk.

"Ahh... Ahh... Uhhh..."

He continued to suck it hard and my fear slowly turned into stimulation.

Because of this condition I even held the goblin tightly. Forgetting his form that scared me earlier and instead burying his head into my breast.

"Ah... Shit why am I enjoying this!"

Realizing the original plan, I positioned the goblin to lie down and put it to sleep like a baby.

"Ahh... Slow down sir goblin. Ahhh... I still have plenty of milk, Ahh..."

Slurrp! Slurrp!

"Ahh... Ahh..."

The goblin slowly reduced its sucking and looked at me with his big round eyes.

'Disgusting! He seemed to be smiling at me'

I carefully grabbed the dagger from my waist and my other hand tried to grab his neck.

I instantly strangled this goblin and plunged the dagger into his back.

"It hurts! Let go of me damn goblin! Let go!"

As expected, the goblin also rebelled by biting my nipples hard. His rough hands with sharp nails were also squeezing my breasts as if want to rip them off.

I was still trying to endure this pain by continuing to strangle him. Every time I plunged the dagger into his back, the monster's legs also kicked my stomach. And of course that added to my pain.

...

[Congratulations! You leveled up]

[Congratulations! You leveled up]

[Congratulations! You completed the quest]

[Congratulations! You earned 1170 Gold]

"Damn you little shithead! Shit! Shit!"

I vented my frustration on this goblin corpse by stabbing it many times to my satisfaction.

"Oh god, I want to give up, I give up..."

I lay back down again in the middle of this mess while waiting for the other monsters to arrive.

I really couldn't take it anymore. I will surrender and accept my death, please Jimmy forgive me for leaving you in this forest.

“Huh?”

"No more?"

...

***

43