40.1 Sorry
1.7k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank You!

First of all, I would like to thank all the readers who have taken the time to read this garbage of a story filled with illegible and messy words. I really want to thank you for sticking with this from the beginning and giving the feedback and likes. It means a lot to me, it really touches me.

Initially I made this just for fun after reading some titles on the same topic, they were very inspiring, especially the mature ones. Maybe this is not a good thing. But stories like this have their own impression.

I wanted to create a story that, even though it was pornographic, still had a plot that was understandable. Even though my own story doesn't make much sense.

Here's what I'm doing. I'm really sorry because it might take a long time to publish it, besides I'm working and my time to write this is in my free time.

Actually, to write this, I need to write a lot of draft first so that it will appear a lot in one release time. It helps me form a story that can be continuous. And it is going to take an indefinite amount of time.

And for this whole story, I already have an idea of what the ending will be. The framework is in place, it's just a matter of filling it in with the stories that I've had in mind, and that's the way it should be. The plot itself will pretty much not miss the tags that have been listed.

In the future, there will be other series that I am going to write. It's everything I have in mind. I hope that it will happen soon.

My apologies to all of you who have been commenting on each chapter for not being able to reply one by one. I'm really grateful for all the support and the feedback!

18