Chapter 43
655 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We need more people this time, nyaa. I'll try to get Ricardo as well"

"Miss- he seems suspicious too"

"Who?! You're accusing my best friend?!"

"N-no, miss. We're not serious. We're just worried."

"Watch your language, nyaa. Now we're dismissed!"

The guide woman immediately dispersed the criminal-like group gathering. I guess she's planning something bad for us tomorrow.

I followed her out of her hiding place from behind. It seemed that the guide girl was about to do something.

She took off the ring she was wearing and instantly her appearance changed. She had cat ears and a tail. Although her appearance was the same, she was not of the human race.

Then her body underwent another rapid change. I instantly knew what was happening because this was a racial ability of the beastmen race. They can partially or completely transform into their original animal form.

Celi, who had now turned into a completely black cat, immediately ran towards the dark passage. She ran nimbly between every narrow gap. I, who fly through objects, certainly had no trouble following her.

'Of course, beastmen have resistance to mental magic'

It's not that they can't but they are difficult to attack using mind magic. I also understand why she hid her form earlier. I guess the treatment of beastmen is still the same now.

It's difficult for the living races here to coexist. Even in my time, beastmen and elves were often hunted down for limbs and even sexual slavery. Those who are captured by humans will not be able to return. To be able to live a normal life is already in doubt.

Having traveled extensively on this continent, I am saddened by how humans treat other races. Many people feel the same and are starting to create an environment for us to live harmoniously. Such as the creation of a country that accepts all races. But I don't think that unity has been fully achieved yet.

The guide girl was almost approaching the city border. I, who didn't have much time left, immediately started doing my action.

[Restrain!]

"Meow!? Meow!"

"Stop pretending to be a cat bitch. I know you're a beastmen"

"Meow-What! Who?"

With the help of my telekinetic, I pressed Celi's body even further to the ground.

"You don't need to know. What is certain is that your life is in my hands"

"Let go! Let go- Keurgh"

"You are Celi, are you?"

"What? How- Urgh let go of me, nyaa. Please I don't know what you mean and I'm innocent, nyaa"

"What are you planning to do tomorrow?"

"Pardon me? I still don't know what you're talking about- Urgh"

"Don't play innocent with me!"

"I-I don't know, nyaa"

"What are you and those criminals going to do tomorrow, huh!?"

"I don't know, I don't know"

Since she didn't confess and truth potions weren't very useful on beastmen, I quickly took out another tool from my pocket. This was the loot of the insolent adventurer who was about to kidnap us. I had also modified this tool with additional features.

I quickly put on this dog collar-shaped item. This was a slave collar.

"What is this! What the hell are you doing! Nyaa!"

Instantly the collar locked tightly and the sealing magic I had enhanced became stronger.

"What is this...? This necklace! No! No! Can't I change?! Please-please forgive me, nyaa!"

"Do you know what it is?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I want to confess! I admit it!"

"So what do you want to do?"

"Forgive me sir... forgive me"

I immediately brought this cat bitch with telekinesis. From the moment I started using this magic, I was invisible to anyone. And my voice also automatically changed into someone else's voice.

Only certain people with high knowledge or skills like that old man could see me. But I'm confident that no one in this town will know.

"Where are you taking me! I'm flying! I'm flying!"

"I'd like to drop you from great heights, but I'll make you suffer more"

"What... what do you mean mister?! What do you mean?!"

After getting a location with many stray cats, I immediately headed there. This cat bitch is rebelling all the time.

"We're here"

"What do you mean?!"

"You'll know in a minute"

[Taunt!]

[Binding Vines!]

"What do you want to do to me nyaa!"

I took out a potion and cast a spell to make it become smoke and spread around.

The approaching stray cats showed an uneasy attitude. They started growling when they saw this cat-shaped Celi.

"What's going on?!"

"And the final touch, Celi [lust]"

"Uh? Ih-ah! What's going on?! What happened to my body! Nyaa!"

"Kukuku, I just wanted to test the power of this collar and also you happen to be a good target!"

An impatient male cat slowly approached the magic-bound celi.

"Nyaa! Mercy! Forgive me! I don't want to! I don't want to!"

"Cats have to deal with cats. Now you will enjoy the life of a real cat! Hahaha"

"No! I don't want to be raped! I'm a virgin! I don't want to-I don't want to! Nyaa!"

"Hahaha!"

"Go away! Go away ugly cat! I don't want to be the first with an ugly cat! Arrgggh!"

"Haha-"

'Where are you?'

'Mama?’

‘Don't cause any problems’

‘That pervert told you, didn't he? I just wanted to teach her a lesson'

'I told you not to get weird. I know you must be torturing her. We've only been here for a day, don't make us leave'

'But, she's a bad person'

'....huh, just give a warning. I already know'

"Arrrgghh! Don't come any closer! Get away!"

[Dispel!]

"Hiiiisshh! Go away! Thank God! Thank God my virginity is safe..."

"Okay, damn cat. I won't punish you this time. But you won't be able to run away from me"

"Forgive me- hick... I'm sorry"

"That necklace will be a gift for you. You won't be able to take it off for the rest of your life"

"...Eh? What? It's a slave necklace... I'll be a slave forever?! No-no! Nyaa!"

"[Ducking], [Sitting], [Walking two feet], [Rolling], [Sleeping], [Jumping]..."

"Stop, please stop, nyaa..."

"[Stand on the front foot], [Spin], [Salto]..."

"Stop… I know… I will obey you, I will be your slave, nyaa…"

"Hah, it's so good. No wonder mom often uses this on me. I will mass produce this and use it instead of killing my enemies like before, haha"

"I'm sorry, Hick. I'm guilty. I tried to deceive the tourists and wanted to rob them. I know this is wrong. But we had to do it and we never killed, nyaa"

"Finally you admit. And from tomorrow you are our slave- not mine. Remember tomorrow to meet Ma- I mean this woman and be very nice to her. Make sure you serve and please her. Obey whatever she says, do you understand?"

"Alright, master. But I want to know nyaa. What is your relationship with that woman? And I don't know what you're really like"

"You don't need to know. What is certain is that I will always monitor you. That necklace will never come off even if you take it to an archbishop or a high-ranking witch. All my orders are absolute!"

"Got it, nyaa"

"Let this be atonement for all these years"

"Ye-yes master..."

**

...

"Uh... Celi?"

"Good morning, ma’am"

‘What did you give her to become tame?’

'Try using command words on her like you did on me'

"[Sit down]"

"Nyaa?! Eh...? Master? Master!"

"Cough-Cough... Stand up! Today, I would like to go to the office of the Adventurer's Guild right away"

"Alright! Nyaa!"

"I'm sick of this accent, big sis"

"She's a beastmen. Her tone is just like that. And please don't tell anyone that she's not human"

"Why?"

"This city does not look favorably upon races other than humans"

"Oh! I got it! "

"Great master, we'll be there soon, nyaa!"

"But first, a few questions about how to become an adventurer and what to expect in return"

"Yes! I will explain on the way, nyaa"

The slave necklace that Celi was wearing had been modified by Elene so that it looked less conspicuous. And now it looks like a normal accessory.

I don't know how the people in this town will react when they find out that Celi is now a slave. One thing is for sure, there will be an uproar, because to officially own a slave, you have to register it with the authorities.

***

17