Chapter 49
470 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is crazy!"

"How many of them?! Big sis do something!"

"I'm thinking about it"

"...Purification! Purification! Shit! Shit! Why does this look endless?!"

"It's like a game..."

"What do you mean?"

"Look. We managed to defeat the horde of ghosts earlier but then we were transported to another place after killing them all. Now we've done it three times and it's getting more and more. It's like a game"

"Or a dungeon. It's designed that way"

We have now been transferred to a warehouse-like place. This room was much larger than before and of course, the ghosts appeared all together.

I guess this place is on the lower floor. The air was stale and the dust was dirty just like the previous room. Even we haven't found any clues after moving around several times.

Elene has used Dispel and other magic to no avail. I guess we have to fight them all to get to the Boss and we don't know when that will be. But if that's the case then it's going to be a long time.

"Can you do anything, Elene?"

[Fire!] [Lightning!]

"...I'm analyzing the magic in this place. Soon I'll find the countermeasures. If only I could use teleport, we wouldn't have any trouble"

"All of you help me! Help me! I have very little power left"

"Cheer up!"

"Do something!"

"Okay-"

"Found it!"

"Did you succeed?"

"I found one energy that is the center of all this. But we need to break through some walls to get to it"

"We need to find the way?"

"No, mama. I suggest just destroying it. But my body can't do two or three things right now. I'm trying to neutralize the magic and deal with the attack you just have to destroy it"

"It's my turn!"

"What can you do Micah?"

"I have the skills for that. It's just a matter of breaking through, right? I can do it quickly"

"Please... my energy... huh? You guys are doing nothing!"

"Big sis!"

"Wait"

"Let's do it quickly before this priest lady loses consciousness"

"Breast"

"What?"

"I need to recharge. You know about my new skill right"

"Right- Ahh!"

Grandpa immediately devoured my nipples. After a long time of suckling, he unexpectedly got the Milk Booster skill. That skill can increase the user's strength many times over but to activate it requires a special method. He must drink my milk until he is full. The duration of use will depend on how much he drinks.

I don't know anymore but I'm already not too surprised that strange things will happen if I keep doing this.

"What... What are you guys doing?! This isn't the time for that! Help me... I'm really going to pass out now"

"Wait, ah!”

Grandpa sucked hard and my milk flowed very fast. And this aroused my libido even more. I tried to hold it in so that it wouldn't come out but it felt really good.

"Ah... Rose... take her and give her the potion. We'll- ah... run right away"

"Wait, sis! I'm dealing with the enemy"

"Leave it. Elene will do it. Are you done?"

"Yummy... Okay, I'm ready!"

[Milk booster!]

Grandpa's body was enveloped in thick mana, showing that his strength had increased greatly again. With one special movement like a spear, his sword was aimed at the wall that Elene had marked.

[One-Thrust!]

The mana gathered and centered on his sword then gave off a dazzling light and instantly the entire room became bright.

"What is this?!"

"Take cover!"

"Huh-huh!"

We quickly moved away from grandpa. We closed our eyes and there was a huge rumble and explosion from the direction of his attack. After waiting for a long time we could finally see what was happening.

"Cough-Cough... what are you doing Micah!"

"You see Elene. You're not the one with the ultimate move. This is one I'm proud of!"

"You midget, do you want to destroy this whole room?!"

"No ma’am- mama. But I guess I forgot to measure my strength. Look! Follow me!"

"Urgh... who did this?"

"Forget that, follow him immediately. Let’s go"

After all the dust flew up, a large symmetrical circular hole was formed. Not only the first wall but also the walls behind it were affected by the attack. This was truly the fastest way.

**

"Haha! How is it now? You've forced your way into someone else's house and now you're paying the price!"

'House? My house?’

"I can do this all the time!"

'All the time? I don't even know how long I can last'

"Ah, it's so good to see them struggling. I want some entertainment!"

'Entertainment? It's true! I'm so bored here’

I don't know how I got here. My memories aren't completely intact. I don't even know my own identity.

It's just that someone ordered me to be here on guard. I don't know what for but whenever I'm ordered by something I can't do anything else.

But as long as I stay here, it feels quite nice. Here I can freely do anything. Although there is no one to chat with.

'Chatting? I don't know that’

It's just that talking to other people must be fun. I saw people chatting outside and they were laughing.

I tried with those who are here but couldn't. I think I'm the only one who can be free, they just move monotonously like they're not living things.

'A living being? Me? I don't think so'

No way, I've also been watching the people around this house but I'm sure I'm not the same as them. Perhaps people refer to me as a ghost. And I can also confirm that because of my translucent body and floating in the air.

I look like a boy and I guess I am. My clothes were tattered with body parts intact, unlike the others. It's just that when I look in the mirror, I can't see my form.

I can't get out of this house. I've also tried but still can't. Every time I wanted to do that, I was suddenly forced to return to this room. The upper attic room.

I don't know what's going on with me, it's just that all the emotions inside don't feel the slightest. There was only a feeling of emptiness and wanting to be alone. Now all I felt was anger. This was because someone had tried to disturb my peace and they had succeeded.

I've warned them in various ways including making them face my ghost friends but still, they don't stop. I don't want to kill them but I don't think that's the right answer right now.

"Go away! Go away all you intruders!"

I saw them through the view of the whole room. Even though the vision is not clear, it seems that they are now starting to be cornered.

"How about now! Haha, Wait-"

Something was happening in that place. I don't know what they were doing but suddenly everything became blinding and...

BOOOM!!!

"What's going on? I can't see them! What is happening?"

Suddenly, I couldn't see them anymore.

**

We ran between the walls of the building that had been damaged by grandpa's attack. It's a good thing his attack didn't make the whole building collapse. If that had happened, it could have been a big loss.

"Straight! Just straight!"

"Yes! I can feel that too! Where's my holy water? I need to recover"

"Huh, this is going to be a major renovation. You broke it and you have to fix it"

"What? Wasn't I told to do that?"

"Look ahead!"

In front of us was a large park that extended over a wide area. I thought there was no place like this in this house. And the atmosphere around us was unlike anything we had seen out there before. The sky was red and the moon was shining but not like night. The garden in the backyard of this house became a graveyard filled with tombstones and trees that added to the eerie atmosphere. But still not afraid of it.

"Big sis..."

"This is strange"

"You're right. It's like we were transported through another dimension. Look at the scary atmosphere"

"Putting that aside, where is it, Elene?"

"Over there!"

Elene pointed to a tree at the end of the park. It wasn't very big, but there was something about it that made it stand out. The 7-meter-tall pine-like tree had red leaves.

***

10