Chapter 5
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ongoing Scribblehub

Walking into his office, followed by his secretary, Ian had a huge grin on his face.

“Vice President, that was brilliant. President Rowen was infuriated,” his secretary said.

Ian stopped in front of the mirror and looked at himself. In the mirror, his reflection looked worried. He smirked, but his reflection stayed worried.

The person in the mirror was the real Ian Park.

Walking to his desk, he said, “This is business, and we need to be ruthless.”

The scared and worried man from this morning was no longer there. How would Ian, who was a weakling, be able to stand confidently in front of everyone and threaten them with selling to someone else?

She smiled, “Yes sir. Your next appointment will be in soon. Shall I prepare snacks?”

Ryan Park, the strongest of Ian Park’s personalities, stared at the secretary with a confused look.

“Who is coming?” He asked.

She looked at him oddly and said, “Mellissa Shim, your fiance.”

Ryan’s eyes widened. He nodded his head, “Okay Miss Lee, just give me some time to prepare myself.”

She bowed and left the office. He pulled his appointment book out of the first drawer by his desk and looked through today’s list of things to do and paled. He got up and went to the mirror.

Glaring at Ian, he said, “I did you a favour by coming out and doing the damn presentation. Why the FUCK didn’t you tell me that bitch’s niece is coming?”

Ian stared at him with guilt. “Because I wanted you to deal with her.”

“I don’t like her,” Ryan said as he paced back and forth in front of the mirror.

Ian sighed, “I don’t like her too.”

“None of us do! When are you going to tell father you want to end the engagement?” He asked.

Thinking about it, Ian said, “After I’m announced as president.”

Ryan shook his head. “Nevermind, I don’t care. I’m not going back to the pool.”

“Don’t ruin my image,” Ian said.

Ryan smirked. “You mean my image?”

Ian rolled his eyes and closed them. He needed to rest after last night and, as much as he promised Lilith that he wouldn’t give in, he needed Ryan today.

Ryan blew out his lips and sat down on the couch. He sighed and stretched his arms out across the backrest with a sigh.

He rubbed his eyes as he thought about Ian. In the beginning, they didn’t see eye to eye, but thankfully, for Lilith’s sake, who they all loved, they agreed to be peaceful. 

‘It’s already been fifteen years,’ he thought. Ian’s nightmares only returned because he stopped taking the medication a month ago in order to prepare for today. 

“Honey~” Mellissa called as she entered the office.

“Oh fuck,” he said under his breath. He opened his eyes and looked at her, then dropped his head back. “Oh Mel, you’re here?”

She sat down, stunned and hit him. “Honey, don’t act like you didn’t ask me to come see you.”

“I told you what?” He asked as he looked at her surprised. As he thought about it, he looked at the mirror and saw only himself. ‘That asshole set me up!’

Inside the pool, Ian had a huge smirk on his face and, beside him, the other personalities snickered.

Looking at her, he said, “Oh yes, now I remember. Do you want to go out to eat?”

She nodded her head excitedly but remembered that she had a big breakfast. She pouted, saying, “I’d love to, honey, but I’m already full.”

He stood up, saying, “It’s fine. You can order desserts.”

Mellissa followed him out. His long legs made it hard for her to catch up in heels.

*

“I’m going to the bathroom to freshen up,” Mellissa said, grabbing her purse. 

Ryan nodded his head and watched as she disappeared around the corner. He stood up and rushed to the counter to the server, saying, “Here, I’m paying now. Keep the change. If that woman asks where I went, you don’t know anything, do you hear me?”

The male server nodded his head and watched as Ryan jogged out.

Mellissa returned and looked at the empty seat. She looked around the restaurant and when she didn’t see him; she threw her purse on the table. She sat down and took out her phone. Dialling Tiffany’s number, she waited for her aunt to answer, but Tiffany couldn’t be bothered at this moment and put her phone away after seeing who it was.

*

‘I finally got rid of that nuisance,’ he thought. 

The restaurant they were in was on the eighth floor of Hotel Star. His car was parked underground.

Standing in front of the elevator, he was annoyed, reminding himself, ‘I have to pretend to be Ian when I get home.’

The doors dinged open and as he was going to enter, someone pushed past him. He hit the door, hearing, “Oh, sorry about that.”

Ryan looked at the man and got ticked off. He was on the phone talking to someone and sounded very irritated.

He got on the cart, and the door closed.

“I see. We should meet up with the lawyer involved. I’m sure he will lead us somewhere.”

Ryan tried his best to ignore him, but he was speaking so loudly.

The cart stopped on the next floor and in flooded a group of servers with boxes of who knows what.

Ryan was shoved right up against the man on the phone and cornered because of the servers.

The man’s arm was around his waist, stunning Ryan. Ryan turned to look at him, but he could barely move. Facing him, he saw that the man was staring down at him.

“Hyung-nim. Are you still there?” The person on the phone asked.

One of the servers moved back, bumping into Ryan, pushing him further against the man’s body.

Ryan’s eyes widened when his butt pressed against his manhood.

The man stood up straight, trying to make a space between them, but there wasn’t anywhere to move to.

“Ye, yes, I’m still here. Listen Detective Jeong, I’ll call you later,” he said, ending the call.

He put the phone away and held onto Ryan with his other hand, too. 

Ryan took a deep breath, but it only felt like he was making the situation worse. The servers had completely ignored the people they were crushing, and it seemed to Ryan that they were the only ones in the elevator.

He could feel the man’s breath fan against his neck and the smell of his cologne and sweat were assaulting his senses.

It was the same for the man. Ryan’s cologne was burning his nose, and he wasn’t complaining about it. Closing his eyes, he moved closer to him, slowly moving his hips.

Ryan’s eyes widened. He could feel that the man behind him was turned on and, from the movements, he was grinding against him.

“Wh? What are you doing?” He asked as he trembled.

“You started it,” the man said with a smirk and moved his hips harder against him. It almost seemed like he wanted to poke a hole in his pants, trying to get between his cheeks.

The man placed a kiss on the back of his neck and licked the side of his neck that no one could see to his ear and whispered, “You made me hard. Now I want to fuck you.”

Why did time slow down suddenly? As Ryan looked around to see who could be staring at them, he couldn’t even see their faces, just boxes and heard voices talking about how much more they still needed to carry around.

The elevator stopped, and the servers got off. Ryan wanted to get off with them, but he was stuck in place.

The doors closed, and he hit the man with his elbow in the stomach, hurting him.

He turned around to look at him and looked at the erection he had and it was standing at attention—for him.

He looked at the buttons, and the ground floor was far. He needed to get off now before something happened—and nothing could happen. Nothing should happen to Ian.

Pressing the button with haste, he looked back and saw that the man was staring at him with a frown as he rubbed his stomach and erection, still standing at attention. ‘Did it grow bigger?’

Just as the door opened, he stepped out, but his arm was grabbed and he was dragged off.

Ryan was in complete shock, and this man was strong! 

“Let me go! What are you doing? You can’t do this!” He said, trying his best to pull his wrist loose.

The man turned back to him, saying, “Stop struggling.”

“You motherfucker!” He gritted. Pretending to be Ian and not causing trouble was not for him.

They entered through the exit to the staircase and, as the man turned to him, Ryan’s fist came down on his jaw. He stepped back, shocked at the power that came from the person in front of him, who was leaner.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?!” Ryan yelled at him.

Wiping his lips, he walked up to Ryan and shoved him up against the wall. He grabbed his jaw, saying, “The feisty you are, the harder you make me. Now it’s time for you to take responsibility.”

There wasn’t much of a difference in their height, but the other man was stronger than him.

As he held Ryan against the wall, he undid both of their pants, letting them drop to the floor. He grabbed Ryan’s hand that punched him and swung him around. Holding his hand against the small of his back and pressing against Ryan, he said, “Do me a favour and stroke yourself. I would have done it, but as you can see, I have to hold your sexy disobedient ass still.”

Sliding his erect manhood between Ryan’s legs, he started thrusting. It wasn’t long then he started moaning into Ryan’s ear and Ryan, who was in complete shock before, had nothing running through his mind. 

He couldn’t believe that this was happening to him. Maybe he should’ve stayed with Mellissa, then all of this wouldn’t be happening.

The man had let go of his hand and was pumping him with his thrusts, creating an exciting rhythm. They could get caught at any moment, and it was thrilling.

Moaning escaped both of their lips and Ryan had become prey to a man he didn’t know—this was so bad, but it felt so good.

Ongoing Patreon

06/05/2024

0