Chapter 48 my echoing cries
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My flesh was bitten and ripped off.  I probably looked like a animal child zombie  more then a person at this point I watch as the monster and crazy scientist smash beaten the hell out of those dead dogs. It made me feel embarrassed that  everyone was way stronger then  even the spider that looked like it was the weakest out of the 4.

I layed there in my own bloody cummed up pee pool of filth. By the time all the dogs had been finished off. I probably like I said before was more dead then live.

I could feel my tongue dangling out of my mouth. I must have lost most the flesh off my face. I probably looked more like a monster then even the monsters at this point.

It didn't help that scientist man then came over analyzing me  I didn't want to to I kept my mind busy the rat came over and jump on me I felt the spider crawl up into my loose pussy I didn't understand why everything wanted to make a home inside my womb.  Or how these monster could shrink inside to fit into such a small space. I mean I was still only 13 maybe  in a few more months I be 14 but that still a small space compared to how big these oversized creatures were.

I felt  it's  8 legs  slinking inching up into my womb. It felt good not going to lie it may have even tickled. If I wasn't so beaten up.

I could see the bat circling around body form above I didn't know if it was waiting for me to die to eat me. Maybe even the spider spin it's Web around my my womb and drain it dry.

But at this point  I  was glad to be at lest breathing and not food for dead bone dogs.

I felt the my rat friend beside me and of course the scientist finally got done ranting and shoved 5 things down my throat. Gagging on it I managed to swallow them regardless of not really have a mouth that worked properly nat this time.

A hot burning fire ignite inside me. My sleeply eyes shot open instantly as what ever it was that I ate, boiled inside me. I could feel spreading through my entire body. It felt like magic I could feel my mouth regenerating.

Though the down side was I felt like boiling water has been poured down my throat and was cooking me from the inside outs.  I watch as the scientist got ontop of my body pressing me down into the floor the rat  layed next to me as he or she got out of the way...  I couldn't move but I wanted to.

My master layed his entire body on top me me as if I was a bed. He of course he was dictating everything still so I know why he was doing it. Yet it still felt as if he was forcing me to lay down and give up and be cooked a live.

However the regeneration was amazing. I screamed fucking fucking  so loud and chaotically that I could only hear my own  voice childish voice echoing throughout dungeon.

0