Chapter 49 new emotions flared up
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A while had passed it wasn't like I was healed  up instantly. It took quite a while 
By the time I was healed up.
The rat was back in its cage while the spider was still inside me curled up.

I don't know what happened to the bat

My face glowed bright red my heart was thumping so hard it hurt my chest.

Gazing up at the man still sitting on me I looked directly into his green eyes smiling shyly. 

Looked down at me before turning away.

I reached up and wanting to wrap my thin arms around him. Yet he slid off my body and sat next to me grabbing one of my hands that I  raised as he  pushed gently back to the floor beside my body.

I saw him shaking his shaking his head.

I didn't know why he did that it felt odd. Though deep down inside it actually hurt more, maybe not quite as much as when my face was being bitten off.

Though it hurt more then it should have.  my heart was burned. No..no, it felt like  it was going to collapse. .

Though why.. I couldn't fathom why? Why, was I crying?  This felt different than just being sad...I hurt more than being sad.

I lay there crying looking up at master who seemed to be avoiding my gazes.  It was a shock that my body was healed, but I felt more broken inside at this moment than when I was broken.

I watched my master just look around the room completely avoided my eye contact. So I decided I might as well just fallowed his  gaze that was eyeing all the l skeleton bones laying around the room.

I slowly got up for once this was the first time I didn't ask for permission. I walked over and picked up the skull that had bitten my face.  I rubbed skull with my small hands feeling the sharp bumbs and the smooth sides that made up the. I open the jaw pricking my finger on its still sharp teeth. Blood oozed down my index finger.  I started at it zoning out.

Trying to use my broken useless brain to figure out, why I felt so much more dead now then before.

I still wanted to live it wasn't like I wanted to die, yet how much I struggle to live during that battle if I felt like how I did now, I probably would have died before I could have been saved. Because I wouldn't have tried push back as much as I did.

I turn and looked back at my master who was now picking up the remaining of the bones around the room. My voice was so weak that I wasn't sure that my words even managed to get out "I... Wan... Can.. I have.."

I was a little shocked that he reply saying "why you want that."

My brain was already burnt out.  I rubbed the skull in my hands. My mind was blank empty. Like always.  eye the skull looked back at the man who was finishing  collecting the remaining bones.

I shrugged my shoulder whimpering as I said, "ahh ..so  I ..I just want it... Can.. I keep it?"

I stood there holding the skull in my hands waiting for his reply.

However all I heard him say next was "Are you coming or not?"

I hesitated but I slowly put the skull back into the ground. I stood there wanting it. I didn't know why I just did. Yet I wasn't told I could keep it. So I put it down."

He must have noticed my hesitation, I did t know if he was playing mind games with me or what but as I was about to walk away from the skull I heard him shout at me saying "I thought you wanted it. Why put it back? "

Something something boiled with in my body.  I didn't remember this feeling, maybe when I was extremely young I might have felt it many times, but it had been compressed and pushed away  long ago by my parents train up bringing. 

my fist trembled my head hurt my heart broken on thr verge of collapsing. I did something unforgivable I shouted back at my master something i havent done  since my parents were still around. shouting "You didn't say I could have it... How am I supposed to know that you are allowing me to have or are you going to fu...."I fell to the ground and bit my tongue to stop myself

I shouted out my apologies as if I had stolen my rights to live.  "I'm sorry I'm sorry... I don't know why I did that... I'm sorry...please don't kill me master. I don't know what came over me....you saved me so much and yet I'm yelling at you for something I don't even know why I want it...." I shoved my head to the stone ground expecting to be left behind, yet what I heard next is something I should have expected,

Zaily has seemed to be showing more strange emotion after each near death experience.   First she showed motherly love to monster 1.  Then she showed sighs of having a crush on me after saving her life. I don't know if that's because she thinks she owes me for keeping her alive or if they are real feelings. However I mabe a scientist but I  know not to play that type of emotion. Though now she angry.

It seems like animal girl aka Zaily seems that anger is a crime, I guess in her case it is if I was anyone other then who I am. She be in massive trouble and it would be right for her to think I leave her to die. Those monster will respond after an hour and we already spent 30 minutes in here so. I could leave her here no maybe I should leave her..

  don't know why but it's fascinating, I was thinking she was an empty shell that only wanted to be used and not thrown away but now  I'm become more interested in this little monster called Zaily.

I heard him talking and kept my head down knowing I was in the wrong. I heard his footsteps I saw his shoe next to my head.

With clench teeth I waited  

0