Chapter 52 boss room
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I censored this chapter a bit more than I wish to. But yeah warning this chapter has gore and bestiality.


I felt his hand deep into my womb I felt the spider trying to get away from the hand,

My back arch crying cumm moaning louder. I felt the spider suddenly being pulled out my mouth wide up my eyes rolling back, the feeling was of my walls being stretched apart. The hand feeling his hand at the exit sign of my cunt purring my legs wiggle back and forth yes I was fucking pain slut I love it too much.

I layed down in the hard stone dungeon floor panting heavily like a broken child who ran themself a sleep, but I wasn't a sleep I was gazing at the big red door imagining the massive dog that would fuck me next. I couldn't wait

I guess the scientist was looking at me I heard his worried voice, "are you sure your ready"

I yelled out "yes I can't wait please get that fucking door open now master I need more please please I need it so much I'm begging you"

I spread my legs open with my cunt facing the door my legs were up and ready. I was in heat so I heat we could even hear the boss dog whimper through the otherside of the door wanting break it open to get at me

I giggled purring like the child I was " oh Mister dog seem so lonely that he want to break down door to get to me. It makes me so happy, I want him I need him come doggy.

I watch the scientist he must have it must have suddenly hit him harder just how much he has loss the bet to kaotai who said there are truly people who want to be a slave.

I watch him shaking his head as he walked over to the door, I didn't get why he was so hesitant, but he was.

A childish grin slipped on my face seeing the door open the Dogs massive nose was trying to push though before the scientist could actually fully open the door the huge hell hound doggy broke passed him ignoring him and rushed straight at me.

He didn't hesitate one second I manage to somehow wrapped my legs around the hell doggy underside as the his massive cock smashed into my already prepared cunt.

However my cunt was too small I heard my pelvis break instantly screaming out I felt his dick cush my womb like a sleg hammer as it pushed in and out ripping up my small body, he probably wasn't even fucking me in the  right place he just was making his own hole for himself to cumm inside of me.

The pain of my broken pelvis my shatter bones, my bloody womb.. it was the best thing ever.

I was sad it couldn't last forever.

By the time he was done with me I felt as if every bone in my body was broken. And it probably was my whole body was shaking like a 9.5 Earthquake.

0