Chapter 53 no don’t kill him
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I became once again  a bloody corpse laying in the ground.   Like a used condom.

My arms and legs were broken and tattered but that didn't stop me for loving every second of it.

The tired out massive dog layed next me it. I was shocked how long I had endured

I felt the massive dogs head resting on my disbowled bellybutton that had been ripped upon by his massive cock.

Giggling weakly  I was happy young girl  even though I was in so much pain I think I was too fucked up on dopamine to care how fucked up I truly was.

My eyes had to be in the shape of hearts my tongue was surely dangling from my mouth. Purring like cat my weak tired broken body with blood pooping around me, this felt like it became a normal no it was..  had I became numb to death.

That's when I saw it. I saw the scientist with a massive hammer sneaking up to behind the exhaust out puppy okay it wasn't a puppy but to me it was now.

I muster all my strength no please don't..  the hammer smashed onto the head of the door I wanted to jump up and block the impact, yet I was too dead and crippled to do that.. so all I could do was watch... I hated it I hated it all...

I could only imagine that it the dog was me and I was being smashed over the head repeatedly until my skull was in pieces.

It was over.. but the images linger there in my mind. Know very well that this could happen to me some day. 

The scientist ran over to me I didn't want to look at him he pushed my heart. But at the same time he saved me so much. There were so many mix feeling but I didn't deserve to feel these. I was t a person anymore I had to push this down. I was a thing not a person  I should have feeling I she not care  these thought withered within my head and heart.. I cried I cried wanting to reach out to the crushed hell hound who had basically almost fucked me to death...

So why did I care so much about things that almost killed me was there something wrong with me, yes yes probably but I have to not care..

I felt my body being lifted a rag do I was 

I heard the scientist whisper in my furry ears " your amazing you know that I'm going to give you to someone I think will treat you better...

I didn't hear the rest of what he had said because I passed out.

0