Chapter 54 serious injuries
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was taken back to Stella, who I guess was actually an amazing sergeant 

The scientist and Stella  I could I watch them shaking their heads,

Both of them said the exact same thing ," this bad."

I could barely make out what was going on but my hearing was good enough to read the tones of person feeling 

I could hear the anger in Stella voice calm " what happen..."

"I took her to a dungeon."

You did what!

"I am a scientist and i only took her to the weakest dungeon."

"She bit not a combat slave she a sex slave... What do you think would happen taking a sex slave into a monster filled dungeon she lucky to still be alive. How is she still alive .. everyone of her bones are shatter, we are going to have to replace every bone in her body it be better if she had died.

I coughed up blood please don't throw me away... I don't mind being a raft doll I don't want too be tossed out.

Got this girl is something indeed, but it will cost too much to fix her.

I gulped I didn't want to hurt anyone's pocket money. I moaned out "it's fine I don't need fixing... If it that bad then I guess just throw me out...." It hurt so much to say that but if it had to be then it had to be my body hurt so badly that I felt cold and dead inside, but I was broken and it seemed like I was beyond repair. I  only managed to squeeze out begging for one last thing though it made me feel greedy. 

I cried out the vibration in my voice now even hurt my body. I want to at lest be eaten alive..

I felt Stella hand on top of my busted up small chest.  She pulled at my nipple  as if I was watching her constipated what to do or if to go about feeding me alive to dogs...

I heard the scientist finally say " I have that? But I don't know if she will stay the same personal, it's  something I been working on, for a while."

My ears perked up listening to what it was he had to say as I just said out of childish bluntness I take it please allow me to at least be your experiment to the end. I only want to be useful until the end 

"Yeah well the thing is it's not quit in pill form yet but every monster that has taken the liquid version has well.... You don't want to know... It's bad

I cried in already a broken doll what worst can it be then being a cushed child. And besides I can be a test subject for my master one more time.
.tears drip down my eyes my face hurt as my broken jaw quivered knowing full well I'm basically at dead at this point.

Well if you can survive for a it more days I can have the next patch ready thanks to the hell hound blood and bones we got if my data is correct this time unlike last time it should work out, however there a lot of side effects that I know nothing about. I mean if it works that it's it probably will just cause you a horrible painful death though since well I be sure it will work out however since your a hybrid mutation already the odds of it working are better then normal I think...

Stella signed well fine I keep her on life support until you come back.

I was so happy I couldn't even describe it.. I didn't deserve this kindness not one bit.

.but I heard the scientist shout back Zaily this isn't kindness if this goes bad you will regret it but maybe you won't but it will hurt way more then what your feeling now I can promise you that much.

I heard the door shut. 

And I saw Stella eyes gazing down at me.

0