Chapter 55 I lay there like a dead dog.
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning this has gore in it as well and some other things you been warned

This story is coming to an end soon probably a few more chapters I think
----

I watch as Stella got on top of me. Pressing all her weight on my shatter body.

Panting heavily moaned out feeling her hand  pushed into my busted up drooling cunt that I couldn't control even if I wanted to..

Her voice pieces my crying lust.
" Oh wow your so loose now.. well I guess since your pelvis is shattered and all your bones are broken. It shouldn't be a surprise that it's like putting my hand in oversized glove.

I could see her blushing, as she add ," but I don't mind a broken girl who knows her place. "

.it hurt so much but my broken tail seems to wagg slowly gasping eyes water with joy. Feeling her hand pushed up into my  young not so clean feeling cunt.

I felt her other hand on my belly that had  been been loosely stitched up not to long ago.

Watching her hand lift up she grab something on the table that I couldn't see.

A cold metal tool  pressed down against  the stitches of my belly.

Moaning weakly I was a like a dead dog that couldn't fight back, yet even if I was alive I was a slave I don't think I would fight back regardless..

I gritted my cracked teeth. Each time I felt  the tool cutting away at a stitch.

Blushing crying my body  wouldn't couldn't react like it normally did.  I heard her put down the tool on something metal. Then felt her hand back on my belly

Slipping inside inside. I could feel her other hand pushing up on my womb causing it to  push out of my belly

Where her other hand  now was grabbing it.

My eyes rolled back i probably peed and cummed  while this was going on but I couldn't actually move the only than actually wasn't broken was my spine. So I guess not every bone in my body was actually broken just most of them..

So I could feel I could feel everything or mostly everything. So entheigbs wee tingling numb...

Pushed my womb high enough out of my body that I could see it from where I layed.  My gazing at the lump of flesh that gave me so much joy. While  I felt my pussy lips form the inside were yank on like a rope.  

I saw my old mistress  begin to lick the my womb with her tongue, I could hear her snicker as she said , " it taste pretty good for what it's been through. I'm going to cut this out of your body  my little slave I need something to remember you by.

I weakly smiled happy that she wanted my beaten up womb as a trophy, no really it made me so happy.

The door open suddenly.

0